Empeor Valkorion & Darth Sidious run a guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Flat terrain, neutral ground.

All characters at their peaks unless specified otherwise.

R1: Darth Venamis, Darth Malak, Starkiller, Bastila Shan
R2: Ulic Qel-Droma, Darth Vader , Kyp Durron, Jaina Solo
R3: Darth Krayt, Mace Windu, Darth Maul, Anakin Skywalker
R4: Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, Darth Malgus, Savage Opress
R5: Soa, SoR Revan, Darth Caedus
R6: Yoda, Darth Plageuis, Arcann
R7: 2 x FOTJ Luke Skywalker

Can they clear?

S_W_LeGenD
R1: Stomp
R2: Stomp
R3: Sound victory. Good fight though.
R4: Stomp
R5: Sound victory. Good fight though.
R6: Sound victory. Good fight though.
R7: Victory. Difficult fight though.

carthage
7?

IDK

I'm not sure Valkorkion can take a combination of Arcann/Yoda or Arcann/Plagueis either.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
7?

IDK

I'm not sure Valkorkion can take a combination of Arcann/Yoda or Arcann/Plagueis either.
Valkorion one-shotted an entire Dark Council. He can unleash blasts of power of such magnitude that they flatten an entire setting.

Valkorion is excellent for challenging Strike Teams to be honest. Besides, Darth Sidious would be helping him.

red8
Valkorion lost to Arcann and the Outlander, but judging by how easily he was able to dismiss Arcann, I think it's safe to say the team would not win in the majority.

Plagueis' best advantage over Valkorion is his insane speed (defeated waves of droids and an entire freaking army) and force augmentation.
Plagueis' lightning is inferior to Valkorion's and his TK is probably also inferior.

Unfortunately for Plagueis, I think Valkorion's force barriers would be enough to stop Plagueis, but it would not be nearly as easy as it was to handle Arcann.
I think that as long as Arcann doesn't rush to this death, then the team could probably win 4-6 times out of 10.

EmperorSidious2
Stops at 7

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by red8
Valkorion lost to Arcann and the Outlander, but judging by how easily he was able to dismiss Arcann, I think it's safe to say the team would not win in the majority.
Valkorion did not fight the duo of Arcann and the Outlander.

Arcann and the Outlander do not get along. Valkorion is manipulating and assisting the Outlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He was talking about when Valkorion oneshotted Arcann and Outlander backstabbed kek

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He was talking about when Valkorion oneshotted Arcann and Outlander backstabbed kek
confused

When did this happen?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Chapter 1. Have you seen it?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Chapter 1. Have you seen it?
I recall:

1. Arcann takes Darth Marr and the Outlander to the eternal throne room.
2. Darth Marr and the Outlander identify Valkorion as Vitiate.
3. Darth Marr rebels and attacks Valkorion's guards.
4. Valkorion one-shots Darth Marr.
5. Valkorion makes an offer to the Outlander (The Outlander have the choice to bend the knee or not).
6. If the Outlander bends the knee, Valkorion begins to forge a link between him and the Outlander. Arcann sees an opportunity and backstabs Valkorion.

Now, I have not seen the alternative scenario. But I will check it out.

FreshestSlice
Lol

LeGenD's such a Vitiate fanboy even his characters in TOR are ****ing disgusting.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I recall:

1. Arcann takes Darth Marr and the Outlander to the eternal throne room.
2. Darth Marr and the Outlander identify Valkorion as Vitiate.
3. Darth Marr rebels and attacks Valkorion's guards.
4. Valkorion one-shots Darth Marr.
5. Valkorion makes an offer to the Outlander (The Outlander have the choice to bend the knee or not).
6. If the Outlander bends the knee, Valkorion begins to forge a link between him and the Outlander. Arcann sees an opportunity and backstabs Valkorion.

Now, I have not seen the alternative scenario. But I will check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g7BwwggxFI Skip to 20 minute mark. It's his best feat in the expansion, lol.

Sinious
Oh **** Skillz I'm not sure if its a good a idea to show Legend that cutscene. laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Valkorion is per showings immune to physical damage. laughing out loud

Angelalex242
Stop at 7. Physical immunity does jackall against Force Light and Force Harmony, which are exactly that right tools to bind a spirit.

Unfortunately, the other rounds don't have enough light side presence to stop post mortem shenaningans.

FreshestSlice
Neither of those things Luke has ever used on his own or against two Sidious level combatants.

Deronn_solo
Luke used Force Light against Abeloth, KEK.

Angelalex242
Round 7, for clarification, is 2 FOTJ Luke Skywalkers. So he's not on his own, he's there with his absolute equal in every way. Considering that, and considering the same Force Light/Force Harmony are the answer to Force Storm as well, they stop there.

DarthAnt66
7 or clear.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Round 7, for clarification, is 2 FOTJ Luke Skywalkers. So he's not on his own, he's there with his absolute equal in every way. Considering that, and considering the same Force Light/Force Harmony are the answer to Force Storm as well, they stop there.
Why would ether need Force Storm? And I meant, Luke didn't use Force Harmony. Leia did. Either way, neither of Team is going to sit and wait for either Luke to use it.

Angelalex242
...Are you seriously trying to contend Luke can't use Force Harmony without her?

That's not a bet I would take. And you'll need proof.

DarthAnt66
With you he could argue Whie > Yoda and come out strong, kek.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Angelalex242
...Are you seriously trying to contend Luke can't use Force Harmony without her?

That's not a bet I would take. And you'll need proof.
Go on and show me your proof, since you made the claim. I also hope it works on more than one person and actually kills them both. By the way Force Harmony only joins Force Users power together, so you'll probably also want to show how that will do anything to this duo. Take your time; I can wait.

Deronn_solo
Angel, why are you arguing for Force Harmony? KEK. Luke solo used Force Light against Abeloth - it's clearly more useful than Force Harmony in combative situations. erm

FreshestSlice
Don't interfere, DC. I want to see this.

Trocity
Stop at Lukes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.