Niles Caulder Vs Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Each super genius gets 7 days prep.

http://i62.tinypic.com/16acwtt.jpg

vs

http://i58.tinypic.com/2dqrbb7.jpg

beatboks
While Niles genius extends to a greater variety of scientific fields the I nes that matter in a battle favor Tony.

Put simply
Any IM armor weapons >> anythinh Caulder ever put in Robotman. Caulder has (post retcon) created great assault powers (like Negative man, and elastic girl etc) but the way hes done it would be classed IMHO as outside help so not allowed

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
While Niles genius extends to a greater variety of scientific fields the I nes that matter in a battle favor Tony.

Put simply
Any IM armor weapons >> anythinh Caulder ever put in Robotman. Caulder has (post retcon) created great assault powers (like Negative man, and elastic girl etc) but the way hes done it would be classed IMHO as outside help so not allowed

Niles also gave himself kryptonian powers. thumb up

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
Niles also gave himself kryptonian powers. thumb up I've not seen that, when?
I knew he had empowered other but have never seen him take the risk on himself except immortality syrum. I mean he made his wife irani quite powerful with both heat amd cold powers etc.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
I've not seen that, when?
I knew he had empowered other but have never seen him take the risk on himself except immortality syrum. I mean he made his wife irani quite powerful with both heat amd cold powers etc.

Last Doom Patrol series. Pre- DCnU.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
Last Doom Patrol series. Pre- DCnU.

Issue??? I was collecting that run. Thought I had it all (that was the retcon to which I referred, pre that series Niles hadn't been shown responsible for the Doom Patrollers transformations.

Zack M
Looks like DP 22. Here is the wiki description. Haven't read the issue in a while.

And Desaad's brief feat list for Niles. Pretty impressive, IMO.

Zack M
Did you read the issue yet? Here are some more of his feats:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.