Aizen/Ichigo vs Saitama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's pulling the majority here? This is Ichigo during the time he beat Aizen.

Q99
Hm, if Aizen actually used his illusion powers Saitama'd have a lot of trouble.

Fortunately he abandoned those in preference for more strength, and is thus doomed. Too slow, too weak.

Markness
Saitama takes it. His meteor punching feat and jumping from the moon back to Earth in seconds puts him way out of Bleach's league. A character from Toriko like Toriko himself or Zebra would be a better match choice but the absolute top tiers like Ichiryuu and Midora would devour him.

SSJGGogeta
Um... Well even if Aizen hit Saitama with Kyoka, he still wouldn't have a prayer at scratching him. And touching Kyoka destroys the illusion, which Saitama would definitely learn, after it clangs against his body a few times. Honestly, Kyoka would more than likely break upon impact with Saitama.

Not to mention that Saitama could solo the Bleach-verse with a single punch, as of right now.

NewGuy01
Saitama stomps the verse. thumb up

yungz22
theres really no way for them to hurst saitama but they could trick him with kyoka to do something stupid tho

BeyonderGod
Saitama stomps bleach.

Dark-Kenshin
Saitama is the blatant anime/manga equivalent to Popeye or Bugs Bunny. People should stop using him here.

BeyonderGod
His feats are legit......

AsbestosFlaygon
I swear, Saitama is the embodiment of 'toon force' in anime. I won't be surprised if he one day beats the literal God of OPM-verse with his brute strength alone.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I swear, Saitama is the embodiment of 'toon force' in anime. I won't be surprised if he one day beats the literal God of OPM-verse with his brute strength alone.

Well toon-forcing isn't a real feat. Just like how Popeye the Sailor man beat up his Author, and re-drew himself. At that point, it's just sillyness that doesn't translate into a real feat.

But Saitama would need statements to go along with his feats. He is NOT a toon forcer. I've never seen him do cartoon-ish things, like low-tier reality warping, like what happens in cartoons such as Billy and Mandy, and the like.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Uh toon force is just high level reality warping lol.

Saitama is only considered a joke because of fanbases who don't wanna admit when he stomps their favorite series.

Saitama >Naruto,Bleach,One Piece,Dragon Ball, and Toriko.

Literally his feats are insane lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.