Ultra Humanite Vs Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Each super genius gets 7 days prep. Who wins?

http://i61.tinypic.com/o5yebk.jpg

vs

http://i62.tinypic.com/2npnbp.jpg

Henry_Pym
Pym murder/rapes the monkey at this point...

Zack M
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym murder/rapes the monkey at this point...

How?

Henry_Pym
Use Ultron's techno-organic virus to turn him into a chew toy for his/Criti Noll's son...

Or literally just beat him to death with an Adamantium fist.

Zack M
Use Ultron's techno-organic virus to turn him into a chew toy for his/Criti Noll's son...

Or literally just beat him to death with an Adamantium fist.

Again, prep fight. Both are super geniuses. Ultra has a near perfect record when going up against super teams like JLA and JSA. Even taking an Imp's power.

Henry_Pym
Ok? How does he deal with the virus, or technopathy or the E-Ray

Zack M
Ok? How does he deal with the virus, or technopathy or the E-Ray

By creating his own anti virus/tech? Or simply stealing an uber power like an Imp and doing whatever. You think Pym is the only one who can come up with that stuff?

Henry_Pym
Ultron has humbled the best technopaths in Marvel and has some crazy feats like turning a planet into an Ultron Shell...

Pym also has feats like killing all the AI on earth with a flick of his hand and containing black holes with ease.

Zack M
Ultron has humbled the best technopaths in Marvel and has some crazy feats like turning a planet into an Ultron Shell...

Pym also has feats like killing all the AI on earth with a flick of his hand and containing black holes with ease.

No doubt that's uber, but remember what beatbok's said about UH?

Henry_Pym
I love UH, but Ultron's technopathy is kinda a major game changer. He was controlling trillions (being very nice) individual Phalanx cells at the same time he was actively controlling multiple organics and his own body.

There is a solid chance Ultron controls any gear that UH brings, or literally changes their uses. I'm also operating under the assumption Pym doesn't still have his old power set (shrink/grow).

Zack M
I love UH, but Ultron's technopathy is kinda a major game changer. He was controlling trillions (being very nice) individual Phalanx cells at the same time he was actively controlling multiple organics and his own body.

There is a solid chance Ultron controls any gear that UH brings, or literally changes their uses. I'm also operating under the assumption Pym doesn't still have his old power set (shrink/grow).

Even if he was able to grow, UH would still have the upper hand. Who said he would bring tech? He could reverse Pym's tech or simply steal an uber power and use it against Pym, just like he did it to the WHOLE DC Earth.

Henry_Pym
A shade of Ultron (Dimitrios) hacked into Galactus and forced him to open a portal to Allah (bald Parrot) Dimitrios then restarted reality. (Multiversal level feat)

He also beat a combined team of all former, current and future avengers team.

Henry_Pym
Pym and Ultron are really underrated when they aren't considered Doom/Reed Level.

Zack M
A shade of Ultron (Dimitrios) hacked into Galactus and forced him to open a portal to Allah (bald Parrot) Dimitrios then restarted reality. (Multiversal level feat)

He also beat a combined team of all former, current and future avengers team.

Humanite has been affecting reality and beating teams (more Uber than Pyms) before hank has. Ultra could simply re write the cosmic balance and make pym not even exist.

Henry_Pym
Pym could Turn Humanite into a toilet with the techno-organic virus or drop him into a sun with a Pym-door

Zack M
Pym could Turn Humanite into a toilet with the techno-organic virus or drop him into a sun with a Pym-door

Ultra has teleporting tech and a body that can probably resist the heat of the sun.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
Ultra has teleporting tech and a body that can probably resist the heat of the sun.
As a JSA fanboy No 1 is a bigger fan of Ultra then I this is just inaccurate ultra has feets of withstanding energy blast from the likes of The Star Spangled kid etc with force fields only conversely powergirls heat vision has melted him. So heat resistant his bidy is not. The genetically enhanced ape body can certainly take blunt force attacks like any top tier brick, his piercing and energy resistance relies on his tech.

Clearly we all know who I think is going to win, just wanted to point out the error

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
As a JSA fanboy No 1 is a bigger fan of Ultra then I this is just inaccurate ultra has feets of withstanding energy blast from the likes of The Star Spangled kid etc with force fields only conversely powergirls heat vision has melted him. So heat resistant his bidy is not. The genetically enhanced ape body can certainly take blunt force attacks like any top tier brick, his piercing and energy resistance relies on his tech.

Clearly we all know who I think is going to win, just wanted to point out the error

Who do you think wins and why? I'm not saying UH would resist the sun on average, but he could with prep make something to withstand a sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.