Vaylin & The Noxlander V.S. Prime!Yoda & Mace Windu (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone. So it seems with the subsequent delving into KotFE everyone is doing, the prominent characters in it are being featured in versus threads now and I have to say the hype and feats are quite impressive. Anyways, hope you all enjoy! Location and notes for this battle are included below, along with a purely hypothetical set-up (ALA my earlier thread involving Dooku, Anakin, Kenobi, and Sidious)

Set-Up: Master Yoda enters with Mace Windu into a Force Vision of a battle long-past. The Noxlander and Vaylin confront one-another for the Eternal Throne, Arcann having been removed through whatever reason, and as both ignite their light-sabers, the two Zakuul knights stationed by the entrance to the throne-room are flung back against the wall. (ALA Sidious' own Senate Guards in RoTS.) Grandmasters Windu and Yoda enter, observing the Throne Room of Zakuul with only a moment's interest before striding forward. The two who were about to slay one-another turn on the new intruders and, seeing them as Jedi, lash out with the Force. How do the Order's Grandmaster's fair?

Notes: Noxlander has one "charge" or "use" of a Vitiate-tier burst of power, such as we see displayed in KotFE, that they can employ at any moment you feel they would. Morals are of course on.

As always, thoughts and opinions are appreciated and I hope you all enjoy!

Nephthys
If Noxlander can use their Vitiate burst to take out Windu then they *might* not lose that badly.

Also I think that using Noxlander, HoTlander, Thorlander etc to describe the various PC's is a great idea for versus threads.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1, IMO.

1. The Outlander can overwhelm Yoda by drawing on the power of Valkorion.

2. Vaylin can overwhelm Mace Windu.

FreshestSlice
Why is the Outlander in a team? It's basically just Valkorion.

Deronn_solo
I honestly don't see why Yoda can't solo this, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yoda solo's Valkorion and Vaylin? GTFO.

Deronn_solo
OP said he has one-time burst of Val's power, KEK. It's hardly the entirely of Vitiate's Force strength.

Stop being an illiterate n*gger, and read the OP, please.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One use of Valkorion's power is like his lightning attack on Arcann, which lasted hella long. Assuming this will be Nox's "first use," aka Valk's not weakened or as weakened like his attack against Arcann, Windu's getting taken out pretty damn quick, and Yoda's not taking that shit for too long either, tbh. Even if he does, the Noxlander has Vaylin backing her up.

FreshestSlice
Valkorion being weakened isn't determined by how many times you use his power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It seems to be heading in that direction, though. Unless currently there's other evidence to the contrary.

FreshestSlice
Like fact that the dialogue is in no way related to how many times you've used it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, according to dialogue Valkorion's power is taking something away from The Outlander each time it's used, which could speak to why the power itself is getting weaker. Unless we're presuming this is just a ghost scenario, in which case Arcann would have to be pretty stupid to not know his father's power would be weaker.

FreshestSlice
Lol @talking Lana's word for it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the end she'll be right, and you'll understand that LeGenD always is, too.

FreshestSlice
Talk shit again, and I'll turn on you faster than Neph did.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You already revealed that you're playing Lucifer's Butt Buddy. Retract yourself from that position and I'll spare you, heathen of destiny.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I honestly don't see why Yoda can't solo this, tbh.
laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You already revealed that you're playing Lucifer's Butt Buddy. Retract yourself from that position and I'll spare you, heathen of destiny.
I have far outgrown you. You could not possibly hope to destroy me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Said Arcann to Valkorion.

FreshestSlice
Said Arcann to Bitchlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann finna older than Bitchlander tho ur statement makes no sense

FreshestSlice
You're going to get Dooku'd.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Time to play our part. 3-4 SWTORians online.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud

That's cute, LGD.
Mind providing actual insight, though? I'm just power gauging at this point. Hence the "I can't see" rather than an assertive proposition.

S_W_LeGenD
In the end she'll be right, and you'll understand that LeGenD always is, too.
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/uSXZFBS0YQ8pML-q0tDYeI6dJIA=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2885406/chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg

FreshestSlice
Time to play our part. 3-4 SWTORians online.
This Brigade is trash. I blame the leadership.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was talking about the zoltans and sels and beni's, DudeInFlames.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
That's cute, LGD.
Mind providing actual insight, though? I'm just power gauging at this point. Hence the "I can't see" rather than an assertive proposition.
I assume that you are not playing Knights of the Fallen Empire?

Whenever Outlander reaches out to Valkorion to assist him, the latter carves a path of destruction in his wake and overwhelms anybody. On one occasion, Valkorion eliminated a large number of opponents with a single blast of power. On another occasion, Valkorion conjured a storm of Force Lightning that not just overwhelmed Arcann but knocked-out many Starships in the vicinity.

Vaylin is also a powerhouse with feats superior to those of Darth Vader:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t619116.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t619116.html

Yoda is outgunned.

Selenial
Arcann finna older than Bitchlander tho ur statement makes no sense

Wait what? Senya says Arcann is 20.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Koth says we can't trust Senya Sel noisseconc deptecca

FreshestSlice
No ****ing way Arcann is 15 in Sacrifice. And is Vaylin supposed to be 16?

Lord Stark
Prime Yoda? The team stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
alien

Selenial
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Honestly this.

Valkorion in Nox's body is in a weakened state, and there's no indication they can join powers, it's merely Valkorion or Nox in control. Yoda should handily beat her even with Valk's help (especially if it's one burst) and Vaylin lacks the martial ability to contend with Mace as of now.

Now if Senya gets some good new feats or accolades that might change, but for now, team two.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
If Noxlander can use their Vitiate burst to take out Windu then they *might* not lose that badly.

Also I think that using Noxlander, HoTlander, Thorlander etc to describe the various PC's is a great idea for versus threads.

I prefer "Valkorinox".

McP
Yoda comfortable solos those clowns

FreshestSlice
thumb up Brilliant as always.

McP
This time I was serious. Prime!Yoda should be above the guy who already was the strongest Sith Lord in history. Palpatine

Trocity
I think prime Yoda is a little overrated. He and Sidious were evenly matched during ROTS and if you want to make the claim that Yoda would have been superior in his prime, you also have to take into account that Sidious was more powerful in ROTJ than he was in ROTS, and then again in DE.

McP
I neer liked the whole idea of "DE Sidious". But most of you already consider him as prime version of Sidious, so lets it be. I just said, that ROTS Sidious was already the most powerful Sith Lord in history. I never said, that he was at his best in that time (al least not in that topic).

Prime!Yoda should be slightly above ROTS Sidious. Just slightly.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Emperordmb
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/uSXZFBS0YQ8pML-q0tDYeI6dJIA=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2885406/chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg
I don't usually agree with a lot of what you say.

But I'll give you the respect you deserve for that reference. thumb up

Dodgeball ftw

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
Honestly this.

Valkorion in Nox's body is in a weakened state, and there's no indication they can join powers, it's merely Valkorion or Nox in control. Yoda should handily beat her even with Valk's help (especially if it's one burst)
Seriously, no.

So what? Valkorion is not reducing planets to barren wasteland at the moment but he still packs considerable punch and his performance remains spectacular.

Rules are that the Outlander can seek assistance of Valkorion, but only once (not repeatedly). Vixas did not restrict Valkorion to a single attack when called upon.

Yoda is very powerful but he has limits as well. He could handle powers of Count Dooku but he wasn't doing so well against Darth Sidious. Even at the start of the duel, Darth Sidious floored Yoda with a single burst of Force Lightning. Later on, Yoda managed to absorb another burst of Force Lightning but it exhausted him and he chose to flee afterwards. I don't see the possibility of Yoda doing any better in this case.

Originally posted by Selenial
and Vaylin lacks the martial ability to contend with Mace as of now.

Now if Senya gets some good new feats or accolades that might change, but for now, team two.
This is a contest of Force powers only.

Vaylin is evidently more powerful then Mace Windu and can overwhelm him.

McP
Later on, Yoda managed to absorb another burst of Force Lightning but it exhausted him and he chose to flee afterwards. I don't see the possibility of Yoda doing any better in this case.

Yoda didn't chose to flee. He was forced to flee. He wasn't also exhausted at all.
The source of Yoda's exhaustion is Stover's BS Novel. Sidious was winning, Yoda was exhausted. Due to that, Sidious was able to catch Yoda off-guard with his FL at the end of the fight. Yoda was too exhausted, too slow. But it contradicts the movie's version of that fight as well as that from TCW.
Yoda and Sidious as of ROTS are perfectly equals. It even seems, that Yoda was overpowering Sidious' FL in both fights. In the fight from vision he was lucky, and Sidious was the one who fall. In ROTS Yoda fall, that was a fate which settled this fight.
And - unlike in the novel, the script (which should be above novel as a source, since novel contradicts the movie at that point) states that Yoda was even able to disarm Darth Sidious.

Yoda = ROTS Sidious => Vitiate at his prime > any other TOR's character. With Mace's aid, Yoda will stomp that team. Without it, he should be able to solos them, with some difficulties.

Sinious
Prime Yoda is impossible to gauge. I'll go with ROTS Yoda and say team 1 has a decent chance. Yoda never tanked the level of lightning Valkorion unleashed on Arcann(assuming this is the second instance where Valkorion kills hundreds of people through Outlander). If this is somehow Arcann one-shotting Valkorion, team 1 definitely takes the majority of the fights.

Vaylin can handle Mace with TK or at worst hold him off while Valkorion overwhelms Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.