Darth Jadus runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
"Darth Jadus: the best Sith my empire ever produced." - Emperor Valkorion

Lets see how that holds up, shall we? wink

Full rest, max equipment, full health etc

1. Thana Vesh
2. Exal Kressh
3. Darth Thanaton
4. Darth Baras
5. The First Son
6. Darth Nyriss
7. 1 Dread Master (whichever you think is the strongest)
8. The Empire's Wrath
9. Darth Nox
10. Darth Malgus

How far does he get?

(if you have a problem with the order of this list, blow me)

SunRazer
lol Does he say that in the expansion?

Nephthys
Yep.

SunRazer
Does he mention why? I think I know why, though.

Selenial
He doesn't, no. And the "best" could just as equally apply to Jadus' brilliance bringing the galaxy to its knees, TBH.

Nephthys
You could argue that. The other interpretation does match up with his existing hype as the second most powerful Sith after Vitiate, though.

SunRazer
Honestly, if it came to raw power, I wouldn't find that notion ridiculous. Nobody short of Nox comes close to Jadus' feats with the Force on the Dark Council, though this could just be a lack of exposition.

Jadus has absolutely nothing to his credit in sabers, though, which drags him down considerably in a fight against anybody who can close the gap against him and not be dominated by his Force Powers.

Nephthys
Jadus can teleport though. Kind of hard to close the gap with that.

SunRazer
Obviously teleportation isn't flawless in combative applications, though. It's not a get-out-of-jail-free card, especially against a physically and combatively superior opponent.

The_Tempest
You misspelled gauntlet.

Nephthys
I thought so, but the spell check didn't ping so I just shrugged.

The_Tempest
You're English and you majored in English at university.

What I'm trying to convey here is 'Murica and that you fail at all things.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
"Darth Jadus: the best Sith my empire ever produced." - Emperor Valkorion

That's because the Wrath and Nox aren't really Sith. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
You're English and you majored in English at university.

What I'm trying to convey here is 'Murica and that you fail at all things.

I studied English Literature, not language. My spelling and grammar is pretty bad cuz I don't give a shit about them particularly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even if the quote literally held true, he'd fall at 8, since Valkorion considers Nox and the Wrath to be beyond any his empire had.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
I studied English Literature, not language. My spelling and grammar is pretty bad cuz I don't give a shit about them particularly.

I want you to explain to me what a guantlet is and how one runs it. Tell me, Neph.

Vixas
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even if the quote literally held true, he'd fall at 8, since Valkorion considers Nox and the Wrath to be beyond any his empire had.

This essentially. ^

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Except he only canonically believes that about *one* of the protags. The others...

Aurbere
Has anyone seen any other Jadus hype in the expansion yet?

DarthAnt66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.