Delta Force Operator dead in Iraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/soldier-killed-iraq-raid-belonged-delta-force/story?id=34676330

Surtur
So yay 70 more pieces of subhuman slime are free.

Just to be clear, all these Middle Eastern countries that claim to be against ISIS..their combined military might numbers in the millions, right?

Time-Immemorial
Pretty much. Obama doesn't care though, he would trade us all in for his people.

Surtur
Since I thought ISIS doesn't even have 100,000 members so all these countries with their armies that vastly outnumber that number are just doing..what?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Since I thought ISIS doesn't even have 100,000 members so all these countries with their armies that vastly outnumber that number are just doing..what?

Nothing, they are all to afraid. The Saudi's are the biggest pussies of them all.

Surtur
But they say they are against ISIS..and they have all these soldiers that could come from these very same countries that say they are also against it and are suffering the most from ISIS.

So if they are pussies I say..force them to man up by leaving. It'd be different if they lacked armed forces of their own, but why are Americans dying for these shitheads when they have soldiers of their own that could be doing the dying? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
So yay 70 more pieces of subhuman slime are free.

Just to be clear, all these Middle Eastern countries that claim to be against ISIS..their combined military might numbers in the millions, right?

Not sure where you got "subhumans" form, story says:

"They included 22 members of the Iraqi security forces and the rest were Iraqi civilians."

"It is always a tragedy when we lose one of our own," Warren said. "In the end, we saved 70 people from execution that was planned in a few hours."

Seems like this guy died fighting for not only a good cause and his compatriots agree.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Pretty much. Obama doesn't care though, he would trade us all in for his people.

You're weird.

Surtur
Ha, okay I read that as he was killed when ISIS tried to free prisoners, but they actually freed people from the subhuman slime, good.

I still wonder though about the whole "do these countries not have armies" thing. Specifically Iraq has no army to speak of right? This is why they needed Americans to go along on this rescue mission?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.