Deckard Shaw vs Batroc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
H2H

Time-Immemorial
This is a good match up.

Anyone?

KingD19
Deckard should sweep. Comparable skills and physically dominant as well as a lot more ruthless than Cap.

Time-Immemorial
I don't feel shaw hits harder then Cap, even when Cap is holding back. And Batroc took quiet a beating from Cap before he got Ko'd.

Might be tougher then you think. Also Batroc was a crazy training military black ops guy as well.

Tattoos N Scars
Could go either way. Wish Black Widow fought Batroc instead, been more interesting.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Could go either way. Wish Black Widow fought Batroc instead, been more interesting.

I don't think it would have gone well for her, but that would have been a good fight.

KingD19
Batroc had good training, but aside from hopping around he was clearly human. And Cap held back in the beginning, which is why he was so surprised when Batroc turned out to not be a piece of fodder. Once he stopped playing he didn't last another 10 seconds.

Deckard isn't as strong, but he's near there imo and he won't hold back. He'll hit him hard and try to break him from the start.

Time-Immemorial
So you think Batroc is stronger then Deckard?

KingD19
I meant Deckard isn't as strong as Cap. But he's enhanced enough that it'll be a similar fight with Shaw taking Cap's place. Except he won't screw around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.