Deckard Shaw vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Arena Fight

H2H

Surtur
Khan is actually superhuman, is anyone from the F&F franchise superhuman? There have been like 7 of them and I've only seen the first one so I have no clue.

Tattoos N Scars
Shaw has legit Class 100 strength with a high degree of invulnerability.

Silent Master
He is also far more skilled than Khan, we are talking if Khan is a 10 in skill, then Shaw is at least a 150.

KingD19
Shaw and Dom are superhuman as well, and to a degree higher than Khan. Deckard beats him to death.

TheVaultDweller
I wonder if Khan could actually manage to crush Deckard's absurdly durable skull if he got into a position to do so. The guy got German suplex'd by a guy with super strength, landing head and neck first onto the crumpled up hood of a car, and it didn't even slow him down. He literally got right back up and took a fighter's stance, absolutely no worse for wear. Fast&Furious characters are like A-Team members.

Genesis-Soldier
guy was giving hobbs a beating

no way khan wins this

Surtur
Ok so I guess the movies turned into some kind of "super humans driving cars" franchise?

TheVaultDweller
More like a "superhumans getting involved in convoluted spy/terrorist plots and occasionally remembering to drive cars in absurd ways" franchise. For example, in Furious 7, Hobbs used his body as a human shield to tank an explosion, fell several stories, flattening a car on impact, and all he got was like 2 broken bones, which he recovered from in the space of a few days. Dom does things like lift and hold the entire front half of a car for several minutes (like a human jack) without any serious strain. And Shaw is in the same class as those two.

KingD19
In Fast Five Hobbs lifted a guy almost as big as he was above his head and slammed him up into the ceiling.

Those 3 are monsters.

Hell, if Tej and Bryan were stronger, their speed and skill would let them take down Khan too.

Tattoos N Scars
Even Quan agrees that Khan loses this fight.

Genesis-Soldier
even brian"s durability was impressive enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.