Canon Force powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
*Telekinesis

*Mind trick

*Mind reading

*Force lightning

*Sound mimicry (Obi-Wan imitating a Krayt dragon roar)

*Force storm (Star Wars: Galactic Defense)

*Force illusions (The Yoda arc of Season 6)

*Force Sight

*Force ghost

*Force drain (Star Wars: Aftermath)

*Precognition

*Sense presence

*Sense feelings

*Sense Force

*Force Speed

*Visualization of objects (Anakins test in Phantom Menace)

*Force whirlwind (Star Wars: Galactic Defense)

*Chain lightning (Star Wars: Battlefront)

Did I miss any?

ares834
Chain lighting is only Force lightning. Force drain is only talked about by a someone who is presented as a deluded fool. And I'd take anything from Galactic Defense with a grain of salt.

carthage
Vader used Force Stun on a few fodder characters in the canon series

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by carthage
Vader used Force Stun on a few fodder characters in the canon series

Scans?

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by ares834
Chain lighting is only Force lightning. Force drain is only talked about by a someone who is presented as a deluded fool. And I'd take anything from Galactic Defense with a grain of salt.

A broken clock is right twice a day and Galactic Defense, regardless of how you feel about it, is canon.

ares834
Except it's not canon... Dooku was not at the Battle of Hoth killing Rebel soldiers while the ran down a road as turrets shot at them. Shit, the tutorial has Luke killing Vader on Tatooine.

Nargaroth
Last I recall, Dooku did use Chain of lightning in TCW against the Nightsisters.

Darth Abonis
The events aren't canon but all the stuff in it (vehicles, weapons) are treated as canon, at least by Wookieepedia.

Ushgarak
I'd be very wary indeed of taking computer games as canon for this sort of thing. When it comes to creating things like force powers, games tend to focus on gameplay rather than continuity.

Nargaroth
Other canon Force powers off the top of my head:

- Immovability
- Consume Essence
- Psychometry

As for Force Drain, that was actually used by Talzin on Dooku in SOD.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nargaroth

As for Force Drain, that was actually used by Talzin on Dooku in SOD.

Talzin doesn't use the Force.

But that does remind me of her plan in S6 to draw the Force energies of other beings. However it was a huge ritual to do so, and again she does everything through magic and not through pure force powers.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Talzin doesn't use the Force.

But that does remind me of her plan in S6 to draw the Force energies of other beings. However it was a huge ritual to do so, and again she does everything through magic and not through pure force powers.

Proof? Last I checked, lightning IS a Force power, and she used it. She also used TK, which has nothing to do with magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.