Vader vs. Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
I know quanchi112 was sure that Maul would win, but I don't think so. So lets settle this. Who would win in their prime? Vader or Maul.

ps. I'm making a new thread because a want to do a poll.

NewGuy01
what an origi--oh, **** it.

Kurk
seriously?

quanchi112
Maul wins.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Kurk
seriously?
Uhh, yeah..?

EmperorSidious2
They already fought and Vader won.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul wins.

We know, we know laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
We know, we know laughing Well, you obviously we're bothered enough to create another thread by my opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
They already fought and Vader won. Canon only, sport.

Trocity
Vader, but Maul could win a sabers only fight imho.

EmperorSidious2
Canon only, sport.

Doesn't say canon only in the OP.

quanchi112
Doesn't say canon only in the OP. Default rules. Have someone explain what default means.

Trocity
Default would be EU, since this is the EU forum.

EmperorSidious2
Default rules. Have someone explain what default means.

Default is EU since like trocity says this an EU forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Default would be EU, since this is the EU forum. Read the rules. They changed.

By default, then, we will be keeping with the new Disney canon and all threads will normally proceed on that basis. This means that non-canon sources are not viable things to bring into a discussion- for example, talking about continuity related to Vader's fight with Luke in Splinter of the Mind's Eye (a novel so non-canon that it ended up shunted out of pretty much all interpretations of continuity)

I'm right like always.

quanchi112
Default is EU since like trocity says this an EU forum. Reread the rules. It's sad I need to point out how this forum runs and I'm new here. Learn from me.

EmperorSidious2
Reread the rules. It's sad I need to point out how this forum runs and I'm new here. Learn from me.

So did you completely gloss over the part where they say if you wish to,discuss EU you can. Or how about where it says with continuity. Maul and Vader have never met. This is not a continuity thing, thus doesn't apply and doesn't contradict anything.

quanchi112
So did you completely gloss over the part where they say if you wish to,discuss EU you can. Or how about where it says with continuity. Maul and Vader have never met. This is not a continuity thing, thus doesn't apply and doesn't contradict anything. You are allowed but the default rules are Disney canon. You won't grasp what I say I just hope trocity is capable of admitting he's wrong since I posted from the rules.

You cited eu which was not cited. Default is Disney only.

EmperorSidious2
You are allowed but the default rules are Disney canon. You won't grasp what I say I just hope trocity is capable of admitting he's wrong since I posted from the rules.

No they are not. No where does it say default rules are canon. It simply says in continuity, not rules.

Rebel95
EU

quanchi112
Read the rules. They changed.

By default, then, we will be keeping with the new Disney canon and all threads will normally proceed on that basis. This means that non-canon sources are not viable things to bring into a discussion- for example, talking about continuity related to Vader's fight with Luke in Splinter of the Mind's Eye (a novel so non-canon that it ended up shunted out of pretty much all interpretations of continuity)

I'm right like always. Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
No they are not. No where does it say default rules are canon. It simply says in continuity, not rules. Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
No they are not. No where does it say default rules are canon. It simply says in continuity, not rules. Canon means in continuity. You are intellectually challenged to the point you don't even understand what canon even means. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Canon means in continuity. You are intellectually challenged to the point you don't even understand what canon even means. laughing out loud

I've already explained this. Also the person who created this thread has said this is an EU thread.

EmperorSidious2
EU

quanchi112
I've already explained this. Also the person who created this thread has said this is an EU thread. Default rules mean Disney canon only. He said eu well after. I don't care who wins the fanfic threads.

Rebel95
Default rules mean Disney canon only. He said eu well after. I don't care who wins the fanfic threads.

You "don't care", aka you know you're wrong.

I'll make this more interesting then, let's say canon only, because Vader would obviously win otherwise.

EmperorSidious2
Default rules mean Disney canon only. He said eu well after. I don't care who wins the fanfic threads.

To clarify sense you apparently don't understand how these forums work. However even going by strictly canon, Vader has supeior force powers than Maul, and greater dulling skills.

quanchi112
You "don't care", aka you know you're wrong.

I'll make this more interesting then, let's say canon only, because Vader would obviously win otherwise. Default rules says canon and you made this thread for me, kiddo.

quanchi112
To clarify sense you apparently don't understand how these forums work. However even going by strictly canon, Vader has supeior force powers than Maul, and greater dulling skills. What feats are greater dueling feats ? Force powers rarely decide these battles unless timed correctly. Default rules are canon not eu. smile

EmperorSidious2
What feats are greater dueling feats ? Force powers rarely decide these battles unless timed correctly. Default rules are canon not eu. smile

Defeating several Jedi throughout the purge, his feats as Anakin since I personally believe he only got better as a deulist. Force powers are important. You can suck at deuling but be a master force weilder and win every time. Also Vader is much to powerful than Maul so he would overwhelm him with his force powers any way whether the opening appeared or not.

quanchi112
Defeating several Jedi throughout the purge, his feats as Anakin since I personally believe he only got better as a deulist. Force powers are important. You can suck at deuling but be a master force weilder and win every time. Also Vader is much to powerful than Maul so he would overwhelm him with his force powers any way whether the opening appeared or not. Which Jedi ?

Name one greater than Qui. Yoda couldn't even best Dooku with force powers despite being far superior in that area. laughing out loud

You don't understand enough to really debate with tbh.

Rebel95
Default rules says canon and you made this thread for me, kiddo.
I don't care what the default is because I specifically said EU, but I'm changing it to canon just for you wink

quanchi112
I don't care what the default is because I specifically said EU, but I'm changing it to canon just for you wink Default rules are the rules so next time if you want eu say so in the opening post. This thread was made for me so don't lie about it. Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Which Jedi ?

Name one greater than Qui. Yoda couldn't even best Dooku with force powers despite being far superior in that area. laughing out loud

You don't understand enough to really debate with tbh.

Master Tusi Choi for one, Galen Marek and his parents, Luke skywalker, Obi wan and many more.

Obi wan, or Galen Mareks parents come to mind. Did he ever use his force powers?

Your insults don't really bother me tbh. You've done it so much and seeing your rep around here, your word is worth less than the value of a penny.

Rebel95
Default rules are the rules so next time if you want eu say so in the opening post. This thread was made for me so don't lie about it. Maul wins.

I never said it wasn't. You're like a child just looking for a fight lol. Grow up

quanchi112
Master Tusi Choi for one, Galen Marek and his parents, Luke skywalker, Obi wan and many more.

Obi wan, or Galen Mareks parents come to mind. Did he ever use his force powers?

Your insults don't really bother me tbh. You've done it so much and seeing your rep around here, your word is worth less than the value of a penny. Luke was not ready in esb. So none greater than Qui. Luke raped him after.

Your insults are worse than your sentence structure.

Rebel95
He also killed Cin Drallig, a jedi master and skilled duelist.

EmperorSidious2
Luke was not ready in esb. So none greater than Qui. Luke raped him after.

Your insults are worse than your sentence structure.

So you skip Obi. Also it's not like Qui could stand up to Vader either.

Again, not really insulted since it's not like you have perfect sentences either.

quanchi112
I never said it wasn't. You're like a child just looking for a fight lol. Grow up You made a thread for me so I'm clearly in your head.

quanchi112
So you skip Obi. Also it's not like Qui could stand up to Vader either.

Again, not really insulted since it's not like you have perfect sentences either. Obi stood there and didn't fight back. He was also old as shit. laughing out loud

Compared to yours mine are works of art.

Rebel95
You made a thread for me so I'm clearly in your head.
Yeah, you're annoying and I wanted to show you that no one agrees with you laughing

quanchi112
Yeah, you're annoying and I wanted to show you that no one agrees with you laughing The writer of the son of dathomir does.

He handled a canon event. laughing out loud

Rebel95
The writer of the son of dathomir does.

Congrats!

quanchi112
Congrats! It is easy to prove you wrong. He handled both characters you didn't. Feel the burn, sport. smile

Rebel95
It is easy to prove you wrong. He handled both characters you didn't. Feel the burn, sport. smile
You didn't prove anything, "sport". You named 1 person who maybe agrees with you. Congratulations. You're the only person on this thread who says that Maul would win. You don't have any supporting arguments. What canon feats does Maul have that would suggest he could beat Vader?

quanchi112
You didn't prove anything, "sport". You named 1 person who maybe agrees with you. Congratulations. You're the only person on this thread who says that Maul would win. You don't have any supporting arguments. What canon feats does Maul have that would suggest he could beat Vader? Beating Qui. Crushing savage Opress quicker than Dooku has. Vader is slower and was even damaged by not fully trained Luke. Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Obi stood there and didn't fight back. He was also old as shit. laughing out loud

Compared to yours mine are works of art.

Obi moved around showing you didn't watch the films.

So you aim to offend people? Well you are failing as I'm not even offended, not even close.

quanchi112
Obi moved around showing you didn't watch the films.

So you aim to offend people? Well you are failing as I'm not even offended, not even close. He didn't fight back against Vader and you claim this proves it. laughing out loud

No, you just make a jackass of yourself. You need to come back when you're ready.

EmperorSidious2
He didn't fight back against Vader and you claim this proves it. laughing out loud

No, you just make a jackass of yourself. You need to come back when you're ready.

Soresu master in old age. Soresu complete defense then old age has that affect.

You just said your insults are master pieces. Insults are meant to offend people. That's just common sense.

quanchi112
Soresu master in old age. Soresu complete defense then old age has that affect.

You just said your insults are master pieces. Insults are meant to offend people. That's just common sense. Kenobi didn't fight back at all. He allowed Vader to do so. If I let you win that doesn't mean you earned it, kiddo.

You don't understand simple terms.

EmperorSidious2
Kenobi didn't fight back at all. He allowed Vader to do so. If I let you win that doesn't mean you earned it, kiddo.

Again Soresu and p old age and war time injuries will do that to you.

No I just beat you at every turn so you need some way to defend yourself.

quanchi112
Again Soresu and p old age and war time injuries will do that to you.

No I just beat you at every turn so you need some way to defend yourself. Si Vader beating an opponent who doesn't fight back isn't impressive. Hilarious you brought this up.

Slap yourself.

EmperorSidious2
Si Vader beating an opponent who doesn't fight back isn't impressive. Hilarious you brought this up.

Slap yourself.

You said above Qui, and Obi wan is defintily somewhere around that level by this time. Shelter above or below, somewhere around there.

You go first.

This has been an easy win just like all the other ones. I hereby close this debate since I win as always agaisnt you.

Zenwolf
Kenobi didn't fight back at all. He allowed Vader to do so. If I let you win that doesn't mean you earned it, kiddo.

Uh...Obi did fight back. Infact he started the fight..

https://j.gifs.com/KrxXOd.gif

https://j.gifs.com/y4kNWj.gif

https://j.gifs.com/v1BpgG.gif

Darth Thor

He said that about Dooku you Liar. Not Vader.

Your desperation has found new depths on the Star Wars forums where you've quickly become the forum Joke.

And it's good your taking Barlow's opinion because the part Marco left out was Marco tried to convince him Maul could take Vader but he wasn't having any of it, saying Vader's just an all out powerhouse laughing out loud

The Disney Canon list you also quoted for Maul being above Dooku has Vader above all of them(including Sidious). And Ventress above Kylo Ren laughing out loud

Since you lack feats and evidences You've tried playing the opinion game and its blown up in your Troll Face laughing

EmperorSidious2
Vader's force powers are to strong for Maul. His deuling skills are also more refined and honed than Maul's.

Darth Thor
Vader's force powers are to strong for Maul. His deuling skills are also more refined and honed than Maul's.

To be honest unless we go by the Top 5 list, a Pure Fencing Duel between the 2 is still debatable, given they've mainly operated in different eras and not fought the same opponent (minus Kenobi which would suggest Vader/Maul are about equal in Sabers).

However in an all out it's pretty obvious Vader TK Crushes Maul. There's absolutely nothing to debate there. Maul has nothing on him in the TK Department. Nothing at all. Only a Complete TROLL would even bother to argue it especially given Vader's new Disney Canon feats.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Darth Thor
To be honest unless we go by the Top 5 list, a Pure Fencing Duel between the 2 is still debatable, given they've mainly operated in different eras and not fought the same opponent (minus Kenobi which would suggest Vader/Maul are about equal in Sabers).

However in an all out it's pretty obvious Vader TK Crushes Maul. There's absolutely nothing to debate there. Maul has nothing on him in the TK Department. Nothing at all. Only a Complete TROLL would even bother to argue it especially given Vader's new Disney Canon feats.

Agreed on all fronts.

quanchi112
You said above Qui, and Obi wan is defintily somewhere around that level by this time. Shelter above or below, somewhere around there.

You go first.

This has been an easy win just like all the other ones. I hereby close this debate since I win as always agaisnt you. Based off what is Kenobi above Qui ? He's been shown up by Cade Bane, Ventress, etc.

Vader has slow movement speed and Maul is one of the quicker opponents here. He knows how to unbalance someone with rage as well which has been a problem for Vader. His emotions have always spilled out at pivotal moments unlike Maul.

quanchi112
He said that about Dooku you Liar. Not Vader.

Your desperation has found new depths on the Star Wars forums where you've quickly become the forum Joke.

And it's good your taking Barlow's opinion because the part Marco left out was Marco tried to convince him Maul could take Vader but he wasn't having any of it, saying Vader's just an all out powerhouse laughing out loud

The Disney Canon list you also quoted for Maul being above Dooku has Vader above all of them(including Sidious). And Ventress above Kylo Ren laughing out loud

Since you lack feats and evidences You've tried playing the opinion game and its blown up in your Troll Face laughing Yes, that is who I was referring to. I use facts to get my opinion but wanted to reference Maul vs another Sith that I am not alone.

Vader is a powerhouse but he's a slow one at that. Look at how slow he was at trying to kill Ezra despite the obvious force power advantage. That's a fact. Maul blows Ezra off the planet with force power ability and overpowered Kenobi instantly with a force push Bfr which is canon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Uh...Obi did fight back. Infact he started the fight..

https://j.gifs.com/KrxXOd.gif

https://j.gifs.com/y4kNWj.gif

https://j.gifs.com/v1BpgG.gif Vader didn't beat him because of skill only because he lowered his defenses. That isn't impressive or even comparable of taking on Qui and Kenobi and later killing Qui decisively.

AncientPower

Vader wasn't trying though.

ares834

Got a link?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Got a link?

Not really. It was on Barlow's twitter page. When Marco asked him if Maul could beat Dooku which he'd always post. He then asked him about Maul/Vader (but of course never posts that part). It was around December 2014 IIRC.

Darth Thor
Yes, that is who I was referring to. I use facts to get my opinion but wanted to reference Maul vs another Sith that I am not alone.

You are alone though, because Barlow never agreed Maul could take Vader.

The only guy who agrees with you on this is Marco.

Darth Thor
Got a link?

Looked for it but the whole thing seems to have gone missing from his Twitter account.

From what I can tell from Marco's screenshot it should have been on October 2nd 2014 on Barlow's Twitter account.

Rebel95
Yes.

Zenwolf
Vader didn't beat him because of skill only because he lowered his defenses. That isn't impressive or even comparable of taking on Qui and Kenobi and later killing Qui decisively.

You said that Obi didn't fight back, was just merely showing he did.

EmperorSidious2
Based off what is Kenobi above Qui ? He's been shown up by Cade Bane, Ventress, etc.

Vader has slow movement speed and Maul is one of the quicker opponents here. He knows how to unbalance someone with rage as well which has been a problem for Vader. His emotions have always spilled out at pivotal moments unlike Maul.

Like I said around Qui not above but around that skill level. Being able to go toe to toe with Darth Vader.

That's really not going to get maul the win as Vader has never had a problem with more agile opponents. Maul can't really use Dun Moch on Vader, he doesn't have anything to attack. He doesn't know anything about Luke or Leia, and Vader isn't afraid of getting replaced by Maul so what does he have to work on? Vader's has superior force powers and has more refinement in his skill set.

Rebel95
Vader wasn't trying against Ezra. He let Kanan and Ezra escape so he could follow them to the rebels... He could have easily killed both of them. Just watch the fight, he's hardly trying and he still overwhelms them.

NewGuy01

Convenient. He also happened to say that Maul's abilities weren't on Vader's level, and that Maul only stands beside him through sheer force of will.

Darth Thor
^ He never even said Maul could take Vader. Quanchi's simply lying.

Vader wasn't trying against Ezra. He let Kanan and Ezra escape so he could follow them to the rebels... He could have easily killed both of them. Just watch the fight, he's hardly trying and he still overwhelms them.

Here he has Kanan at 1:00 but chooses to chuck him aside instead of stabbing/killing him:

?v=oOYU88iGwCY

But don't bother explaining that to Quanchi. I've tried many times. His response is "coulda, woulda, shoulda... troll troll troll... all excuses.. troll troll.. he simply failed, he's a failure... keep trolling keep trolling..."

Emperordmb
I just kinda skim every thread where Quan and ES2 argue.

FreshestSlice
thumb up It's entertaining as **** to watch.

Rebel95
But don't bother explaining that to Quanchi. I've tried many times. His response is "coulda, woulda, shoulda... troll troll troll... all excuses.. troll troll.. he simply failed, he's a failure... keep trolling keep trolling..."
I've noticed lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vader wasn't trying though. Based on what ?

Trocity
LOL and so it begins!!!

*Grabs popcorn*

quanchi112
You are alone though, because Barlow never agreed Maul could take Vader.

The only guy who agrees with you on this is Marco. I don't look for other opinions typically to support mine I look at the facts and critically think for myself. The world used to think the world was flat. Originally posted by Zenwolf
You said that Obi didn't fight back, was just merely showing he did. Not when he lost which further bolsters the point Vader's win meant nothing as he only won when Kenobi stopped fighting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Convenient. He also happened to say that Maul's abilities weren't on Vader's level, and that Maul only stands beside him through sheer force of will. Maul's speed is a lot greater than Vader's. Speed matters. Darth Vader in the suit doesn't have one solid win over a competent Jedi he actually earned.

Like I said around Qui not above but around that skill level. Being able to go toe to toe with Darth Vader.

That's really not going to get maul the win as Vader has never had a problem with more agile opponents. Maul can't really use Dun Moch on Vader, he doesn't have anything to attack. He doesn't know anything about Luke or Leia, and Vader isn't afraid of getting replaced by Maul so what does he have to work on? Vader's has superior force powers and has more refinement in his skill set. So was Ventress but that doesn't make her any better than she was. Qui was awesome but Maul was simply better.

Vader is a lot slower. Even his tk powers used against a weak Luke in esb was very slow. When Vader fought Ezra and Kanan he used slow and powerful movements. Vader lacks the speed to contend with Maul. Vader never defeated a competent skilled Jedi who resisted him.

Darth Thor
The world used to think the world was flat.

Which is exactly why you need a thing evidence to back up your personal beliefs and preferences LOL

quanchi112
Which is exactly why you need a thing evidence to back up your personal beliefs and preferences LOL I have cited evidence in past debates showing Vader being slow as evidenced by the siege of lothal episode and the esb fight against Luke.

Rebel95
I have cited evidence in past debates showing Vader being slow as evidenced by the siege of lothal episode and the esb fight against Luke.
Except that's not evidence that's just your view which really doesn't count for shit.

quanchi112
Except that's not evidence that's just your view which really doesn't count for shit. It is a fact he has slower movement and attack speed than Maul.

Rebel95
It is a fact he has slower movement and attack speed than Maul.
Oh is it?

quanchi112
Oh is it? Yes. It's like saying a sumo is faster combat wise than Bruce Lee.

Rebel95
Yes. It's like saying a sumo is faster combat wise than Bruce Lee.
No it's not, Maul is definitely more agile but I'm not so sure he's faster. Do you have proof?

quanchi112
No it's not, Maul is definitely more agile but I'm not so sure he's faster. Do you have proof? The films. Vader's fights in the films is much slower in 4-6 than Maul is in Phantom Menace.

Darth Thor
The films. Vader's fights in the films is much slower in 4-6 than Maul is in Phantom Menace.

Luke's super fast leap in ESB is faster than anything we've seen from Maul.

So ESB Luke > Maul. And Vader battered ESB Luke.

Therefore Vader >> Maul.

quanchi112
Luke's super fast leap in ESB is faster than anything we've seen from Maul.

So ESB Luke > Maul. And Vader battered ESB Luke.

Therefore Vader >> Maul. No, it isn't. We see Maul operating much faster against Sidious in clone wars and look more impressive than Luke who was awful in esb. He lacked training.

Abc logic does not compute. Maul crushes esb Luke and beats Vader into the dirt. He's too slow.

laughing out loud

Trocity
lol @ comparing an animated tv show to a movie from 1980.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
lol @ comparing an animated tv show to a movie from 1980. He just said Luke was faster in the film from the 80's so I can't use canon evidence to prove my point ?

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
No, it isn't. We see Maul operating much faster against Sidious in clone wars and look more impressive than Luke who was awful in esb. He lacked training.

Abc logic does not compute. Maul crushes esb Luke and beats Vader into the dirt. He's too slow.

laughing out loud

And so the double standards continue.

Darth Thor
We see Maul operating much faster against Sidious in clone wars

No we didn't.

@ 1:55

?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

Luke's leap was still faster.

The acceleration in that straight up vertical leap was amazing

Nice try though.

quanchi112
And so the double standards continue. ?
No we didn't.

@ 1:55

?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

Luke's leap was still faster.

The acceleration in that straight up vertical leap was amazing

Nice try though. Not than Maul's attacks which are more relevant to combat than leaping ability. We also see Luke easily dumbfounded as to how to react to the very slow tk attack employed by Darth Vader.

Darth Thor
?
Not than Maul's attacks which are more relevant to combat than leaping ability.

laughing out loud

Quit crying. Luke is faster. And super speed is clearly no concern for Vader.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Quit crying. Luke is faster. And super speed is clearly no concern for Vader. Not at all. We see Luke can't even mount a defense against Vader's tk defense and the film make it clear that Luke isn't even ready or finished with his training.

Rebel95
He just said Luke was faster in the film from the 80's so I can't use canon evidence to prove my point ?

laughing out loud
The two aren't even comparable. And even if Maul was faster, Vader's strength, force and TK skills far outclass Maul's, it's not even close.

Darth Thor
Not at all. We see Luke can't even mount a defense against Vader's tk defense and the film make it clear that Luke isn't even ready or finished with his training.

Maul also has no defence against Vader's TK either.

Vader crushes a frigging AT-AT. So yeah he'll defo Tk crush TCW Maul same as Sidious did.

quanchi112
The two aren't even comparable. And even if Maul was faster, Vader's strength, force and TK skills far outclass Maul's, it's not even close. There isn't any if Maul is faster. The evidence from the films definitely proves it. Nah. Maul took on his master who was far more powerful than Vader ever was and had better feats. Maul wins.

quanchi112
Maul also has no defence against Vader's TK either.

Vader crushes a frigging AT-AT. So yeah he'll defo Tk crush TCW Maul same as Sidious did. Yes, he does with his own tk.

So destroying an at at somehow means what to Maul ? Look at his Maul's feat while being fired at from multiple angles and directions in clone wars. Much quicker while under duress. Vader wasn't under the same duress and we see many words spoken showing it took a while. Maul's feat was amazing while under the duress of combat.

Sidious didn't force kill Maul and he's superior to Vader.

Rebel95
There isn't any if Maul is faster. The evidence from the films definitely proves it. Nah. Maul took on his master who was far more powerful than Vader ever was and had better feats. Maul wins.
There isn't any what? You don't make any sense haha. I just said you can't compare the speed of a character in a movie from the 80's to one's in a more modern animation, or in TPM. And like I said before, speed is nothing when compared to strength and force ability. Vader wrecks maul.

quanchi112
There isn't any what? You don't make any sense haha. I just said you can't compare the speed of a character in a movie from the 80's to one's in a more modern animation, or in TPM. And like I said before, speed is nothing when compared to strength and force ability. Vader wrecks maul. There isn't any doubt that Maul is faster since the films prove it. Yes, you can and someone already said Luke is faster in the 80's. He made the comparison but incorrectly did so.

Speed is a huge factor in any fight. If a Jedi is slow they get killed rather easily.

playa1258
Vader.

Darth Thor
Yes, he does with his own tk.

Maul's TK is nothing next to Vader's. Nothing at all.

So destroying an at at somehow means what to Maul ?

It will crush Maul.

Look at his Maul's feat while being fired at from multiple angles and directions in clone wars.

All Maul did was push a shuttle. Do you even know what an AT-AT is? About it's sheer size or how indestructible they are? Of course not. No of course you don't Noob.

Much quicker while under duress. Vader wasn't under the same duress and we see many words spoken showing it took a while. Maul's feat was amazing while under the duress of combat.

Maul had Savage carrying him.

Vader has crushed X-Wings while being fired up on.

This is not even a comparison to make.

Vader will crush Maul as easily as Sidious did. End of.

Darth Thor
Yes, you can and someone already said Luke is faster in the 80's. He made the comparison but incorrectly did so.

Luke was faster in ESB than Maul was in TPM. I already posted the evidence.

Vader crushes Maul. Honestly it's not even a contest.

Nargaroth
All Maul did was push a shuttle. Do you even know what an AT-AT is? About it's sheer size or how indestructible they are? Of course not. No of course you don't Noob.

Do you have any canon quote on AT-ATs' durability? And to be fair, Maul performed his own feat under negative circumstances.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Do you have any canon quote on AT-ATs' durability? And to be fair, Maul performed his own feat under negative circumstances.

ESB "That armor's too strong for blasters" or something to that effect.

That only proves he was desperate. Whilst Vader performed his feat casually. Doesn't matter anyway as the feat isn't even remotely comparable.

Now in "Vader Down" we will see what Vader is capable of when he is desperate. Maul's TK is honestly not comparable at all. Vader would dismiss TCW Maul as easily as Dooku flicked Kenobi away. Perhaps even more easily than that.

quanchi112
Maul's TK is nothing next to Vader's. Nothing at all.

It will crush Maul.

Maul had Savage carrying him.

Vader has crushed X-Wings while being fired up on.

This is not even a comparison to make.

Vader will crush Maul as easily as Sidious did. End of. You have to prove those claims. Vader's tk was end result shown to be greater than Kenobi's yet he never easily dismissed him with it so it's ridiculous.

It took Vader a long time based off the dialogue during the feat and has never been done to a person. What's maul going to just stand there ? laughing out loud

Maul was being fired upon and under the duress of combat. The size of it was huge and Yoda struggled with all his concentration in esb. At At's are not indestructible and get destroyed all the time.

Sidious is quicker than Maul and more powerful. Vader isn't capable of such feats because he never matched up to Sheev. We don't see the time it takes for him to achieve the feat and again Maul can use his own force powers to hurt him as well. It isn't a valid comparison. When has Vader just raped someone with force powers with tk ? An untrained Luke in esb and it wasn't impressive nor quick.

quanchi112
Luke was faster in ESB than Maul was in TPM. I already posted the evidence.

Vader crushes Maul. Honestly it's not even a contest. He wasn't. We see he jumped out as Vader's attention was elsewhere and didn't jump out initially.

Based off what ? You're saying Luke is faster in combat because he leapt while Vader wasn't even attacking him.

quanchi112
Do you have any canon quote on AT-ATs' durability? And to be fair, Maul performed his own feat under negative circumstances. An At At was destroyed by tree stump traps used by the ewoks. They decimated the At Ats and not even moving fast in rotj. Someone callings them indestructible obviously hasn't seen the film ROTJ.

laughing out loud

Aurbere
An At At was destroyed by tree stump traps used by the ewoks. They decimated the At Ats and not even moving fast in rotj. Someone callings them indestructible obviously hasn't seen the film ROTJ.

laughing out loud

http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/AT-AT_89d0105f.jpeg?region=214%2C19%2C1270%2C716&width=768

^What Vader crushed.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0b/AT-ST_TCG_by_Adam_Lane.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130606152950

^What the Ewoks fought.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Aurbere
http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/AT-AT_89d0105f.jpeg?region=214%2C19%2C1270%2C716&width=768

^What Vader crushed.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0b/AT-ST_TCG_by_Adam_Lane.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130606152950

^What the Ewoks fought. The scout walkers were decimated though with primitive weapons rather easily.

Aurbere
The scout walkers were decimated though with primitive weapons rather easily.

Which has no relevance to the AT-AT. I thought that would be obvious.

quanchi112
Which has no relevance to the AT-AT. I thought that would be obvious. Why wouldn't it ? Do the At At's have any impressive durability feats because some of the empire's best were shown up by primitive teddy bears with spears and primitive weapons.

Aurbere
Why wouldn't it ? Do the At At's have any impressive durability feats because some of the empire's best were shown up by primitive teddy bears with spears and primitive weapons.

Being impervious to blaster fire while the AT-ST is not, maybe? erm

quanchi112
Being impervious to blaster fire while the AT-ST is not, maybe? erm Blaster fire isn't that powerful. I've seen over a dozen shots hit a Jedi and the body wasn't torn apart or even mutilated. I hope the episode seven changes their blaster fire into something respectably powerful.

Two tree stumps obviously are greater than blaster power in this regard.

Aurbere
Blaster fire isn't that powerful. I've seen over a dozen shots hit a Jedi and the body wasn't torn apart or even mutilated. I hope the episode seven changes their blaster fire into something respectably powerful.

Two tree stumps obviously are greater than blaster power in this regard.

The point flew over your head. It was a method of comparison. The AT-AT is invulnerable to something the AT-ST is not, thereby showing greater durability. Anyway, Ultimate Star Wars makes note that the AT-ST possesses very weak defenses, while also mentioning that the AT-AT is nearly unstoppable because of its defenses.

There's no comparable 'feat' of durability for the AT-AT because it's never been put in that same position. Fact is that it is canonically (USW is canon) more durable than the AT-ST, which is the main thrust of my argument.

quanchi112
The point flew over your head. It was a method of comparison. The AT-AT is invulnerable to something the AT-ST is not, thereby showing greater durability. Anyway, Ultimate Star Wars makes note that the AT-ST possesses very weak defenses, while also mentioning that the AT-AT is nearly unstoppable because of its defenses.

There's no comparable 'feat' of durability for the AT-AT because it's never been put in that same position. Fact is that it is canonically (USW is canon) more durable than the AT-ST, which is the main thrust of my argument. I am not saying they are directly comparable but the ease in which the superior force wrecked it should suggest that blaster fire just isn't that amazing. Nearly unstoppable is hyperbole. So relatively speaking the At At doesn't have a high durability feat to rely on.

Darth Thor
An At At was destroyed by tree stump traps used by the ewoks.

That wasn't an AT-AT you NOOB.

Go back to your NUTrek laughing out loud

quanchi112
That wasn't an AT-AT you NOOB.

Go back to your NUTrek laughing out loud The point has been made. Primitive ewoks destroy empire tech with tree stumps. Of course the force can outdo tree stump power. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
The point has been made. Primitive ewoks destroy empire tech with tree stumps. Of course the force can outdo tree stump power. laughing out loud

More Star Wars hate.What a surprise.

And you still don't know the difference between an AT-AT and a Chicken Walker. Such a Noob, such a TFA Hater laughing

Go back to your beloved NUTrek laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Being impervious to blaster fire while the AT-ST is not, maybe? erm

Hm? AT-STs are impervious to blaster fire, unless you mean like blaster cannon fire. But the AT-STs can withstand personal blasters easy.

quanchi112
More Star Wars hate.What a surprise.

And you still don't know the difference between an AT-AT and a Chicken Walker. Such a Noob, such a TFA Hater laughing

Go back to your beloved NUTrek laughing out loud Citing a Star Wars event isn't hating Star Wars it's acknowledging the continuity.

I can't wait for the force awakens and it illuminates my point.

I feel Abrams will make the Star Wars blasters and what not more powerful and respectable in the new film.

ares834

AT-AT's were tanking AT-TE canon fire in Rebels. Really there is no comparison here, Vader's feat is magnitudes more impressive. Not only did he lift it up, but he was crushing the damn thing.

Darth Thor
^ thumb up

Citing a Star Wars event isn't hating Star Wars it's acknowledging the continuity.

I can't wait for the force awakens and it illuminates my point.

I feel Abrams will make the Star Wars blasters and what not more powerful and respectable in the new film.

Getting lectured by a Noob who doesn't know the difference between AT-AT's and Chicken Walkers laughing out loud

You're an insult to everything Abrams is doing with TFA.

This ain't no NUTrek Reboot laughing out loud If you hate Star Wars then you hate TFA. End of laughing out loud

quanchi112
^ thumb up

Getting lectured by a Noob who doesn't know the difference between AT-AT's and Chicken Walkers laughing out loud

You're an insult to everything Abrams is doing with TFA.

This ain't no NUTrek Reboot laughing out loud If you hate Star Wars then you hate TFA. End of laughing out loud My point is still made and those apcan stand up to blaster fire as well just not tree stumps. It's always been a low point for ewoks and their spears to contend with trained soldiers with blasters anyways.

To the contrary I'm what Star Wars needs.

I have never hated Star Wars. Rots has always been great. Abrams will outdo this greatness with Force Awakens if my prediction turns out to be correct.

Darth Thor
My point is still made and those apcan stand up to blaster fire as well just not tree stumps. It's always been a low point for ewoks and their spears to contend with trained soldiers with blasters anyways.

You still don't know what an AT-AT is laughing out loud

To the contrary I'm what Star Wars needs.

Star Wars ain't in need of no reboot Hater. Abrams gets that.

I have never hated Star Wars.

Liar. I've got hundreds of your posts which prove otherwise. Rob called it long ago that you were going to Bandwagon onto SW laughing out loud

Rots has always been great.

So it's better than ST:Into Darkness right?

Abrams will outdo this greatness with Force Awakens if my prediction turns out to be correct.

Well that's an easy prediction for you to make considering you hate the other movies.

But for those of us who actually are Star Wars fans, we know this would have to be the Greatest movie ever made for that to be the case, so our expectations aren't quite that high.

quanchi112
You still don't know what an AT-AT is laughing out loud

Star Wars ain't in need of no reboot Hater. Abrams gets that.

Liar. I've got hundreds of your posts which prove otherwise. Rob called it long ago that you were going to Bandwagon onto SW laughing out loud

So it's better than ST:Into Darkness right?

Well that's an easy prediction for you to make considering you hate the other movies.

But for those of us who actually are Star Wars fans, we know this would have to be the Greatest movie ever made for that to be the case, so our expectations aren't quite that high. Yes, I do. Quit trolling and debate the points.

I agree but it needs to continue and be greater. I'm here.

Arguing against characters who objectively lose isn't hating it's not being a fanatic. I can't stand Windu and like Sidious yet I acknowledge Windu's decisive victory.

No, Into Darkness is superior to Rots IMO.

I do not have the other films nor have I ever stated that. I don't get what you're so obsessed with my preferences. They shouldn't affect you at all.

I'm a huge fan and the force truly has awakened in me. Already got my tickets for Dec 17 and even a Kylo Ren toy that force Friday weekend.

As per the topic I believe Maul wins.

Darth Thor
Yes, I do. Quit trolling and debate the points.

LOL There's nothing to debate. Your points are invalid because you don't know the difference between an AT-AT and a Chicken Walker laughing out loud

Trying to make them the same thing in order to downplay AT-AT's is just further proof of your Star Wars hatred.

No, Into Darkness is superior to Rots IMO.

OH AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT!

You Prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.. SW fan my butt. You're nothing but a Lame Trekkie laughing out loud

And this just makes your prediction about "TFA being the Best SW Movie EVA" even more lame because for you it only needs to be as good as a NUTrek film to be "the best EVA"

You could never be as excited for TFA as an Actual Star Wars fan. Because you're a lame Trekkie. Get outta these forums you Trekkie laughing out loud

I'm a huge fan and the force truly has awakened in me. Already got my tickets for Dec 17 and even a Kylo Ren toy that force Friday weekend.

Seriously? That's your proof of fandom? Either you're extremely poor, or this is like the lamest bandwagon ever laughing out loud

AncientPower
Thor stop wasting your effort on this troglodyte.

Darth Thor
Thor stop wasting your effort on this troglodyte.

K

AncientPower
You're better than that and you know it. He's just thriving off your replies as always.

Darth Thor
You're better than that and you know it. He's just thriving off your replies as always.

thumb up

quanchi112
LOL There's nothing to debate. Your points are invalid because you don't know the difference between an AT-AT and a Chicken Walker laughing out loud

Trying to make them the same thing in order to downplay AT-AT's is just further proof of your Star Wars hatred.

OH AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT!

You Prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.. SW fan my butt. You're nothing but a Lame Trekkie laughing out loud

And this just makes your prediction about "TFA being the Best SW Movie EVA" even more lame because for you it only needs to be as good as a NUTrek film to be "the best EVA"

You could never be as excited for TFA as an Actual Star Wars fan. Because you're a lame Trekkie. Get outta these forums you Trekkie laughing out loud

Seriously? That's your proof of fandom? Either you're extremely poor, or this is like the lamest bandwagon ever laughing out loud It proves my point. Restating yourself isn't really rebutting my point.

At At's can be tied up and brought down rather easily.

I have never said I liked rots better than into darkness. Not once. It's a superior film but so what ? Your insistence on comparing the two franchises is rather odd.
There are lots of fans of both franchises. I'm very excited for this film and the director was sought after his work on Trek. laughing out loud

I bought them before you did.

Darth Thor

I bought them before you did.

facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm I am the bigger fan.

Darth Thor
I am the bigger fan.

Well I've heard you're a midget. So technically you're the smaller "fan."

FreshestSlice
The sexual tension between you two is tangible.

quanchi112
Well I've heard you're a midget. So technically you're the smaller "fan." That is untrue but what's true is my passion for Star Wars. I got my ticket first.

ILS
darth thor making this unnecessarily personal bringing quans economy and height into question

****ing fegat

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
darth thor making this unnecessarily personal bringing quans economy and height into question

****ing fegat I am not even short either so it's also a lie.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS

****ing fegat

LOL

Darth Thor
AT-AT's were tanking AT-TE canon fire in Rebels. Really there is no comparison here, Vader's feat is magnitudes more impressive. Not only did he lift it up, but he was crushing the damn thing.

Just caught up on Rebels. I'm glad they kept the AT-AT's Indestructibility, and didn't Nerf them.

Nargaroth
Just caught up on Rebels. I'm glad they kept the AT-AT's Indestructibility, and didn't Nerf them.

Good. Now all that's needed is some destructive feats for the AT-TE laser cannons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.