ComicVine's restrictions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Why would you ever need this?

Jmanghan
Seems like a very weird restriction to versus threads, imo.

Probably the wrong sub-forum, but no one in the OTF will even slightly care about this.

SquallX
It's because o the problems that always starts when a DBZ thread is made. If you think there's a few wankers here, CV is a 100x worse.

bbrem123
It is obviously for the DBZ haters as well hence the final line of the message. That final line should be implemented here so the haters ^ don't try and downplay every DBZ showing.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
It's because o the problems that always starts when a DBZ thread is made. If you think there's a few wankers here, CV is a 100x worse. It has nothing to do with that, they are restricting their versus threads.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SquallX
It's because o the problems that always starts when a DBZ thread is made. If you think there's a few wankers here, CV is a 100x worse.
No swearing? I got banned because of such bullshit.

The rule was started because a bunch of dbztards flagged a post about superman Vs Goku it got out of hand that it spawned multiple different DBZ related issues on the battle board and the Mods got pissy and said no more DBZ

I for one like the rule it keeps the ztards away.

AuraAngel
That's why you make so many threads involving Dragon Ball characters.

quanchi112
Who even cares about comic vine ?

Tzeentch
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who even cares about comic vine ? thumb up

Nusa105
Comic Vine is such a crap site. Everytime when i saw any DBZ vs Comics like Supes vs Goku vs Thor, one guy call a mod and the mod locked it. It's such a crap thing

Nusa105
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
No swearing? I got banned because of such bullshit.

The rule was started because a bunch of dbztards flagged a post about superman Vs Goku it got out of hand that it spawned multiple different DBZ related issues on the battle board and the Mods got pissy and said no more DBZ

I for one like the rule it keeps the ztards away.
Anyway, what's your CV user name?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nusa105
Comic Vine is such a crap site. Everytime when i saw any DBZ vs Comics like Supes vs Goku vs Thor, one guy call a mod and the mod locked it. It's such a crap thing Only reason I'd like to go there is for the newer posters.

Nusa105
Only reason I'd like to go there is for the newer posters.
Yeah yeah.

quanchi112
Yeah yeah. I bet they won't be able to handle me.

Nusa105
I bet they won't be able to handle me.
Yeah. Too many wankers in CV

quanchi112
Yeah. Too many wankers in CV Seems like a weak site.

Nusa105
Seems like a weak site.
Yeap. Looks like the only wankers that i've seen in CV only Alex Mercer wankers and Master Chief Wankers(probably with MC wankers but, whatever)

quanchi112
They are so very weak.

Nusa105
Alright, let's get it straight, I love DBZ series, My favourite characters are just Goku and Gohan and i wanted to watch Dragon Ball Z Ressuroction(sory if i spelled wrong) but, the problem is DBZ Fans thinks Goku could kick Superman's butt but where's the proof? If no proof, then i say Superman owns him. I admit DBZ fans are the worst same as Call of Duty Fans, Prototype fans and Halo fans but the fans that i mentioned besides DBZ fans's issue is different

One Big Mob
Dragon Ball Z Ressuroction(sory if i spelled wrong) You aced it. thumb up

I like how the enjoyment of Dragon Ball is directly proportional to the love of Superman though. Like a lot of things, it should come with a disclaimer like so:

"If you love Superman, then you're going to hate this!"

Nusa105
Originally posted by One Big Mob

"If you love Superman, then you're going to hate this!"
What's the quote even mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.