Darth Plagueis/Darth Venamis vs. ROTJ Vader/TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only

Duel takes place aboard the Anakin Solo

The Ellimist
Plagueis solos.

Syndicate
Team 1...

AncientPower
Team two.

SunRazer
Plagueis probably solos. If not, Venamis' presence ensures a curb.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Plagueis solos.

Deronn_solo
Team two.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Team two.

Go back to getting pedicures.

AncientPower
How exactly is Plagueis soloing Vader and Maul?

SunRazer
Never mind, lightsabers only. Team 1 still wins every time.

Plagueis might still be able to solo. It's hard to judge him for sabers.

Deronn_solo
Surprised you can even see my post, you know, with Traya sitting on your face and all. thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Surprised you can even see my post, you know, with Traya sitting on your face and all. thumb up

She's not as big or heavy as Vader, who blocks both your face and has his hilt stuck up your ass.

So, for those pedicures - just colours, or french tips?

AncientPower
Because besides Venamis, who both of team two can beat, the only implication we've got are his opinions and having trained Sidious.

That's getting him through Maul, but Vader?

SunRazer
Plagueis is substantially faster/more agile than Vader, and I can't see Vader getting the better of someone who trained their whole Sith career for the purpose of beating him. He takes down Vader.

Maul beating Venamis? If he does, it'll take longer than it takes for Plagueis to emerge victorious against Vader. Venamis is faster/more agile and can ambidextrously blend forms mid-combat/mid-air, and the fact that Tenebrous chose him to replace Plagueis says something.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by AncientPower
Team two.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1, lmfao.

MythLord
Team 1, lol.

RHaggis
Team Uno

Deronn_solo
Plagueis has done nothing with 'sabers to put him above Vader, tbf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.