Blue Marvel vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Philosophía
Orion shitstomps him.

carver9
Blue Marvel.

ShadowFyre
Im guessing nu orion or are they the same now? Im confused with the happenings of DC right now. Anyway, Blue Marvel has few feats but theyre all good at the least and straight badass at the best. BM beats nu-Orion but loses to the other. Him and Hype are both getting some more airtime which just means they will get more feats but will have to relieve Thor and Hulk on occassion when its time to job out for their street level teammates.

ShadowFyre
Was just thinking, Orion is pretty versatile as well and I dont see anti-matter being a big deal for him and considering he regularly holds his own against Superman and is every bit as strong and fast, BM is gonna have to bring something else to the table to bring him down.

celeyhyga17
I'm guessing this is New 52 Orion. It's going to be close. Orion had so so appearances in Wondy's book, but had beastly showings in Godhead crossover/mini. BM has the edge in consistency and top end showings.

BM 6/10

ShadowFyre
BM and his team are gonna fight Galactus next. Im sure BM will get some good feats while poor Galactus tries to punch him instead of just blinking him out of existence.

Stoic
I'll wait to see how Marvel handles Blue Marvel before making any strong claims.

Zack M
Orion.

riv6672
BLue Marvel, convincingly. Orion's used to dealing with Superman.

Zack M
Lol. Orion has the strength to compete and the energy and gear to get the edge

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Lol. Orion has the strength to compete and the energy and gear to get the edge he also has low showings in the wonder woman series. Let's not forget about those

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
he also has low showings in the wonder woman series. Let's not forget about those

His average is still pretty high. Between Lobdel's Superman and Godhead.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
His average is still pretty high. Between Lobdel's Superman and Godhead. wasn't it revealed in godhead that the new gods were stomping the lanterns because of weakness exploitation or something? Anyway, orion still has way more low showings and losses than bm.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
wasn't it revealed in godhead that the new gods were stomping the lanterns because of weakness exploitation or something? Anyway, orion still has way more low showings and losses than bm.

Way more? The only person he's lost to is First Born. He did decently well against Superman (who is stronger than BM) and I don't think there was any special weakness the Lanterns had against the New Gods. New Gods were just really uber in that arc. Even the lesser ones like Bekka was taking it to Sinestro.

riv6672
^^^You forgot to say Lol. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.