Saitama vs Anybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to find a person that could fight Saitama evenly for a bit. Someone that the fight would be so close that he feel as if he could possibly lose or a fight that is so close that he lose in tiresome fight.

Yamcha
If this fight would have continued, I'd say Saitama would have lost.
http://i58.tinypic.com/20b0fhg.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2el8nj5.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/1zelh1e.jpg

Q99
What's that from?

Markness
Toriko and Sol Badguy in their baseline states are the only ones I can think of at the moment who can fight him evenly and survive much more than one punch from him.

TheBadguy
Im confused what exactly are you asking for. People that beat him or people that can have a even fight with him.

carver9
Either or. Doesn't have to be manga. You can use comic characters as well.

TheBadguy
The higher end gurren Lagan forms would rape I assume

cdtm
It's implied Saitama's powers come from god. Or at least surpass the god imposed limits on all mortal beings.

So, anyone that could beat god. Say, Saint of Killers. smile

carver9
It has to be a good fight though. Not a stomp. I'm not asking who could stomp him. Please read the OP.

NewGuy01
I feel like Hulk's stronger incarnations could give him a good fight.

Dark-Kenshin
Only people like Bugs Bunny or Popeye could give Saitama a fight, since that's the kind of character he is.

NewGuy01
Good point.

Q99
Nemesis Kid from DC's Legion of Superheroes can give just about anyone a good fight! Literally his power, to get a counter to anyone's power.

Q99
Hm, Carmen Sandiego could take him, but it really wouldn't be a fight, what with her being a thief and all.

SSJGGogeta
I'd put him up against someone like Arale. She has some pretty bonkers feats, in the actual Dr. Slump series. Plus, she's the same kind of comic relief character that goes around looking for trouble, meaning they'd both be toon-forcing the hell out of each other the whole time.

If I had to guess actual fighting strength though, I'd probably consider Saitama like... Maybe first form Frieza level, but that's a hard maybe. We'd need more feats first.

carver9
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'd put him up against someone like Arale. She has some pretty bonkers feats, in the actual Dr. Slump series. Plus, she's the same kind of comic relief character that goes around looking for trouble, meaning they'd both be toon-forcing the hell out of each other the whole time.

If I had to guess actual fighting strength though, I'd probably consider Saitama like... Maybe first form Frieza level, but that's a hard maybe. We'd need more feats first.

So you can't think of people in Marvel or DC universe you'll want to see him fight? Someone said the most powerful form of Hulk. I think that's a good one.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
So you can't think of people in Marvel or DC universe you'll want to see him fight? Someone said the most powerful form of Hulk. I think that's a good one.

World breaker Hulk would prob be a good match. But other than that, it would take a lot of guessing.

I'd put Saitama up against most versions of Superman too, tbh.

Astner
Isn't the entire point of Saitama that there isn't a tangible limit to his power? He's a parody character. Heck, even Boros pointed out that Saitama held back and barely used a fraction of his strength when they fought.

carver9
Originally posted by Astner
Isn't the entire point of Saitama that there isn't a tangible limit to his power? He's a parody character. Heck, even Boros pointed out that Saitama held back and barely used a fraction of his strength when they fought.

Did Boros at least survive one punch?

Astner
The first punch shattered his armor, but yes he survived it.

SSJGGogeta

Boros pointed out that Saitama didn't use his full power. He still used his serious series, which is likely around 50% of his strength.

Either way, he's considered planetary, meaning other characters that can one-shot planets with a punch are considered as his peers. Meaning he could actually overpower a lot of versions of Superman, and Hulk.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yes. He even regenerated after receiving numerous normal punches. It's worth noting his spaceship held out, too.

ONE (the author of the manga) claims that Saitama going all out can destroy half the universe with 2-3 "super serious" punches.

There are beings more powerful than him in anime/manga, but it would be a curbstomp in their favor. Anything less than the STTGL mecha can't and won't match his strength. I think Whis or Vados stands a good chance against him.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Yes. He even regenerated after receiving numerous normal punches. It's worth noting his spaceship held out, too.

ONE (the author of the manga) claims that Saitama going all out can destroy half the universe with 2-3 "super serious" punches.

There are beings more powerful than him in anime/manga, but it would be a curbstomp in their favor. Anything less than the STTGL mecha can't and won't match his strength. I think Whis or Vados stands a good chance against him.

Yeah, but the punch was only of planet level force. The consecutive normal punches weren't even comparable.

Show me where he said that, please. There is no way in hell I can see Saitama being that strong. I'd see him being... Idk, maybe star level at best.

And even if he could destroy half the universe in 2-3 punches, that's still only HALF of Beerus and Goku's feat, so it's pointless to mention Whiss here, as either of the weaker two would still be stronger than him.

carver9

I can see that about the Universe and I agree on what you said about Whis being one of the only that could take him or give him a good fight. Saitama is crazy powerful.

BeyonderGod
Saitama being Half Universe level sounds more legit than Goku or Beerus.

AuraAngel
BG please stop talking about DB.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AuraAngel
BG please stop talking about DB.

Just put him on ignore, already. He's literally the stupidest person on this entire forum, if you can even classify him as a person.

I'd consider him a distant relative of sub-human, at the most. Although I doubt there are many chimps as outrageously stupid and transparent as him. laughing

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Goku or Beerus.
http://i.imgur.com/MeGwvvLl.jpg

AuraAngel
My request has really nothing to do with BG personally. He just doesn't like DB so I don't see why he continues talking about it except to kick up controversy. Not a nice thing to do.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
My request has really nothing to do with BG personally. He just doesn't like DB so I don't see why he continues talking about it except to kick up controversy. Not a nice thing to do.
You dont know what I like so please dont speak blasphemy and plus I think I'm have the right to discuss any series I like without any kinda of favoritism.

BeyonderGod
http://i.imgur.com/MeGwvvLl.jpg
http://orig11.deviantart.net/774f/f/2015/128/7/0/goku_no_piccolo_by_lynda_hybrida-d8snycd.jpg
Legit series by akira thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Show me where he said that, please. There is no way in hell I can see Saitama being that strong. I'd see him being... Idk, maybe star level at best.

And even if he could destroy half the universe in 2-3 punches, that's still only HALF of Beerus and Goku's feat, so it's pointless to mention Whiss here, us either of the weaker two would still be stronger than him.

It was on ONE's Twitter a long time ago. Iirc, it's in Japanese, so I even had to use Google Translate. It was more like Saitama's super serious punch packs the power equivalent to half the big bang. Remember, when he finished Boros with that serious punch, he was still holding back immensely.

I dunno. Pre-BoG Goku would definitely lose easily. Current Goku and most of the God-level beings in DB is a different story. They will likely push him to his limits, but they'll have to work as a team and gang on him. It would be an interesting fight either way.

I imagine it would be something like Saitama's dream sequence. The world is totally annihilated yet they continue to fight.

carver9
It was on ONE's Twitter a long time ago. Iirc, it's in Japanese, so I even had to use Google Translate. It was more like Saitama's super serious punch packs the power equivalent to half the big bang. Remember, when he finished Boros with that serious punch, he was still holding back immensely.

I dunno. Pre-BoG Goku would definitely lose easily. Current Goku and most of the God-level beings in DB is a different story. They will likely push him to his limits, but they'll have to work as a team and gang on him. It would be an interesting fight either way.

I imagine it would be something like Saitama's dream sequence. The world is totally annihilated yet they continue to fight.

Do you really think he's that powerful?

BeyonderGod

Saitama is low-key god I can bet in a view volumes we gonna see Universe+ strikes at base form.

AsbestosFlaygon
Do you really think he's that powerful?
Yes. But he will eventually meet someone who can match his strength, just like Mob and Touichirou Suzuki.

AsbestosFlaygon
I think most characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series can beat him.

BeyonderGod
Saitama > Jojos Bizarre Adventure

Q99
I think most characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series can beat him.

I think most JoJo's characters would get pulped in one shot. Even if he can't see the Stand, he's still massively more powerful than them, and it's not like The World's fists could hurt him.

BeyonderGod
Not even Girno Giovanni can stop Saitama

AsbestosFlaygon
What about Enrico Pucci's Made In Heaven and Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem?

BeyonderGod
Still gets rekt by physical will by God of Destruction Saitama.

Gold Experience Requiem is just being wanker around forums (Animevice/MVC)

Enrico Pucci Made in heaven is the same.

thumb up Saitama has god like physical strength just for a human.

NemeBro
What about Enrico Pucci's Made In Heaven and Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem? Both would easily defeat Saitama, you're right. thumb up

Saitama, and the OPM setting in general, is entirely stat-reliant. They are super strong, tough, and fast people who can cause a lot of destruction, but that's all they have. It's easy prey for a setting with as much broken bullshit and hax as Jojo.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Saitama > Jojos Bizarre Adventure No. Vanilla ice would oneshot him

Q99
I haven't read part 6, so I won't comment on Made in Heaven. Obviously GER prevents punches from even happening, so that'd do.

Most Stands stand no chance, but yes, the absurdly hax top stands do.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
No. Vanilla ice would oneshot him

Vanilla Ice is too slow. Saitama would dodge and punch him.

Nephthys
A bunch of Stands could beat him, yeah. It depends on the ability of the Stand. Given Saitama's personality he'd let them take a free shot first.

Heavens Door could take him out if Rohan uses it on him. Lovers, maybe. Sethan, if he can hit him. A bunch of the more insane, broken ones that show up later.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
A bunch of Stands could beat him, yeah. It depends on the ability of the Stand. Given Saitama's personality he'd let them take a free shot first.

Heavens Door could take him out if Rohan uses it on him. Lovers, maybe. Sethan, if he can hit him. A bunch of the more insane, broken ones that show up later.

Saitama doesn't tank hits all the time, often just when he's distracted by stuff.

Like, Sonic has never managed to land a hit on him.

Nephthys
Yeah but he wouldn't even see their attacks coming. He'd just see Rohan raising his arm and then bam Rohans writing in him that he's his ***** from now on. He couldn't see Lovers enter him and wouldn't be aware of anything until it started eating his brain. He wouldn't know not to stand on Alessi's shadow and before he knew it he'd regress passed the point he'd gotten powers and he an easy kill.

He at least lets opponents attack him before dodging or tanking them. And certain Stands would take him out without him able to dodge anything.

Notorious B.I.G. would probably kill Saitama. Green Day. Metallica, maybe. Saitama dying to anemia would be a funny way to go.

carver9
But the forum rules states that every character gets basic knowledge of each other.

Sj_Sharp
You guys are really overrating Saitama here.
For now, you are riding just hype, since he displayed no particular level of power yet: yes, in his universe he is untouchable, but it's a very weak universe we are talking about.

When he will display that kind of power you are discussing about, then I will consider him to be that strong; for now, he is planetary level, which is more than enough to embarass city level characters (at best) like the top tiers of his universe.

U need Leonard
^
I tend to agree, somewhat.
The jump from planetary to even star level is massive, so lets not even entertain planetary to a fraction of the Big Bang. In an actual argument, the information that is available does not allow him to successfully fight beings outside the range he has shown or has written for him, using evidence. Not to mention that ONE's supposed comments on his abilities are not substantiated in anyway. Similar to people believing Al Gore said he "invented the internet".

With that said, Saitama is a walking parody of the genre, I have no doubt Saitama will always be a magnitude above whoever he faces, but I can't prove that. At the same time, I don't need prove anything because that isn't what the OP is asking for. He just wants to know what others think. I personally believe that if OPM ever ends, we will walk away knowing Saitama is unbeatable, he will even punch through hax.

Now, if the thread asked who would win between Saitama and Herman the Planet-Smasher? I'd undoubtedly side with Herman. But the thread basically asks what you 'think'. That does not require an argument, people are just saying what they 'feel' is right, at least I hope.

NewGuy01
I'm still unconvinced that Saitama is necessarily even capable of destroying the earth, honestly. It wouldn't surprise me if he could or if he couldn't.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99
I haven't read part 6, so I won't comment on Made in Heaven. Obviously GER prevents punches from even happening, so that'd do.

Most Stands stand no chance, but yes, the absurdly hax top stands do.

Vanilla Ice is too slow. Saitama would dodge and punch him. Stands are invisible to non-stand users and Vanilla ice gets "swallowed" whole by Cream. Not only can Saitama not touch him but he won't know what hit him.

The hand also has the ability to erase. From part 4

yungz22
saint seiya

NemeBro
Originally posted by U need Leonard
Herman the Planet-Smasher lol

U need Leonard
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

Such a cute little guy.
https://media.giphy.com/media/TlK63EQXFBC148ScxVK/giphy.gif

BeyonderGod
Saitama.....hype? What a joke......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.