The Mask vs. Beetlejuice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
A fun one for the Halloween season.

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Mask all day everyday.

Khazra Reborn
What makes you say that? The toon force was as strong with Beetlejuice as it was with The Mask

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What makes you say that? The toon force was as strong with Beetlejuice as it was with The Mask Uh, no. Beetlejuice never did anything as impressive.

The Mask casually breaks the 4th wall and can erase things outside of it's own plane of existence.

It can literally BECOME the writer, so, yeah, Beetlejuice loses.

Genesis-Soldier
beetle juices reality warping capabilites are not as fluid or powerful as the masks

power of a god versus a dead bioexcorsist

god powers win here

Khazra Reborn
You guys are drawing too much from the comic, movie only here.

Jesus McBurger
Nice fvcking model!

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
You guys are drawing too much from the comic, movie only here.

i am
the mask was capable of turning his fingers into machine guns, super speed, changing 6 back up dancers into completely diffrent clothes and they freaked out but went with it and thats what i barely remember for not watching any of thw two movies from ages age

beetle juice could transform himself into a serpent, smaller fella (but that may be because he wasn't "hired"wink put a mouth trap on a ghost and briefly turn the furniture into puppets... i thought the biggest transformation he made was the whore house in the town model but that was juno the case worker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.