Dom vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Riddick's ship is pulled into a temporal anomaly where he makes an emergency landing on 2015 Earth. He runs into Dom and they both fight.

Round 1...In the street in front of Dom's house during the day.
Round 2....In an underground sewer, pitch black, but Dom gets night vision goggles.

H2H...no knives for Riddick.

Genesis-Soldier
yeah the FF crew are pretty much super human and dom has better fight scenes although riddick has some nice killing feats

round one goes to dom
round two goes to riddick, even with night vision goggles on dom is visually limited and riddick has the major advantage, not only that but is likely to take off dom's goggles and kill him

Time-Immemorial
Riddick in both, not only is he super human, but he's an alien.

Jesus McBurger
I don't think they would fight but question how much they are alike..

Jmanghan
What does FF stand for in thise case? The only FF I know is Final Fantasy.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Nothing in OP says "FF"

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Fast and the furious

TheVaultDweller
Hmmm... interesting match. Both are very strong and durable, but I feel like Riddick is faster, which will give him an edge.

Riddick can take round 1 in a hard fight, but should take round 2 more readily.

If they had melee weapons I'd go with Riddick for a comfortable win in both scenarios. The guy can seemingly kill with nearly anything.

Genesis-Soldier
i was for riddick to start but honestly his brawling feats aren't as thorough or impressive, but that being said his weapon feats and god damn high

dom simply put has better fights hand to hand

Time-Immemorial
Riddicks hand to hand fears include killing large aliens with his bare hands.

FrothByte
I don't see Dom surviving the same amount of punishment that Riddick has. I also don't see Dom killing anyone with a cup.

KingD19
Riddick has speed in spades. And his strength while not as clear as Dom's, is still pretty high considering he's wrestled a Proto-Raptor(The blind monsters in Pitch Black) and killed it, as well as caught a man with one hand while he was jumping at him with no problem and he crushed a metal cup, serrated it against a rock, and dug it into a man's chest so deep it didn't come back out. Also he kicked a machete with enough force to send it across a room like a buzzsaw and cut through a man's skull. He was even one shotting mud demons while injured with his bare hands. And he even sent Lord Marshal flying and had a super jump feat.

Dom puts up a good fight, but Riddick is better where it counts, especially in a fight.

BruceSkywalker
vin diesel wins lol

Genesis-Soldier
forgot the Pitch Black feats TBH... my bad

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
vin diesel wins lol Nah

Genesis-Soldier
riddick needed a big ass knife to kill sanchez's big henchman, although i thinkj that was a throwing feat and big boy was going for a gun?

if that is not the case then i seriously see Dom being a bigger threat then the Muscled henchman

quanchi112
Riddick wins.

Juk3n
Riddick. NBK and has displayed more skill.

dadudemon
Thought this was me vs. Riddick. I'd lose that fight, for sure. smile

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thought this was me vs. Riddick. I'd lose that fight, for sure. smile

Which opponent would you prefer fighting? I can make new thread to discuss!

smile

golem370
This is spite

Jmanghan
Riddick kills him by looking at him. No, but seriously, this ends before it even begins, it's stupid to think for a second that Dom has a shadow of a chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.