Jutsu that Naruto should've learned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
This is a thread where you can post Jutsu you think Naruto should've learned.

Imma start with the Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

I believe Naruto should've inherited this from his Father by possibly watching his actions or something, would've made him a force to be reckoned with in base form.

NewGuy01
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. Eh, Naruto should show some epic Taijutsu prowess as Hokage, it seems weird for him to rely on Sage Mode and Kurama for power.

Q99
Flying thunder god requires seal-knowledge, though, which Naruto didn't do a ton of studying on.

naurtoisbeast
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. i think naruto will win here

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think naruto will win here
Not a versus dude don't troll,. If Naruto should've learned any jutsu he should've learned Jiraiya's invisibility jutsu. Or any more of the Wind elemental jutsu's other than simply adding elemental chakra to the Rasengan. Or any of the weaposn multiplying jutsu's, which Naruto would have no problem due to his large chakra
Or any of the normal jutsus which do not involve nature transformation. Seriously, makes one wonder what the hell did Jiraiya teach him during the 3 years, or if he taught him anything at all except code words

naurtoisbeast
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. i think naruto will win this

Q99
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Not a versus dude don't troll,. If Naruto should've learned any jutsu he should've learned Jiraiya's invisibility jutsu. Or any more of the Wind elemental jutsu's other than simply adding elemental chakra to the Rasengan. Or any of the weaposn multiplying jutsu's, which Naruto would have no problem due to his large chakra
Or any of the normal jutsus which do not involve nature transformation. Seriously, makes one wonder what the hell did Jiraiya teach him during the 3 years, or if he taught him anything at all except code words

Naruto's jutsu usage and general skills improved a lot during that time, plus there was the training to try and control the tails (which would've been more immediately useful were it not for the backfire).

Jiraiya's training seems to be more about application than number of jutsu.

dadudemon

i think naruto will win this

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard but this troll-bot is hilarious. And dumb as shit.

naurtoisbeast
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. i think naruto will win here

naurtoisbeast
Not Naruto's type of technique; really more in Sasuke's alley if anything. i think naruto will win

naurtoisbeast

naurtoisbeast

naurtoisbeast

naurtoisbeast

socool8520
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

I think the invisibility Jutsu would have been useful when coupled with hundreds of clones.

I used to think the same thing about the different wind techs instead of just wind infused rasenshurikens until I thought about it. Why learn weaker techs when the one you already know is much greater than any of the other wind techs shown? What is the saying, "Do not fear the man that has practiced a 1000 different kicks, but the one thathas practiced the same kick 1000 times."

I thought he taught him better usage of chakra and chakra control.

AuraAngel

Demonic Phoenix
You're supposed to quote a post twice as well.
Newb.

socool8520
^ Said before I could. well done sir or ma'am

Demonic Phoenix
Official term is 'Ninja'd'. 313

socool8520
I will remember. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.