Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
All of them are their respective TCW selves.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

Deronn_solo
Savage, all rounds.

|King Joker|
Savage is too powerful for them.

Kurk
Both die a horrible death

carthage
Ahsoka as of Rebels probably can beat Savage, but at the end of TCW its still too early.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Ahsoka as of Rebels definitely can beat Savage, but at the end of TCW its still too early. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
Ahsoka as of Rebels probably can beat Savage, but at the end of TCW its still too early. Ahsoka and Barriss though.

Aside from Savage's momentary dominance over Dooku and Ventress. Thats really all it was, brief dominance, its not something he can call on at any time.

They'd probably perform far better then Halsey and Knox.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Aside from Savage's momentary dominance over Dooku and Ventress. Thats really all it was, brief dominance, its not something he can call on at any time.

Huh? He's beaten Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress all in 1 on 1 fights. There was nothing temporary about his consistent performances.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Huh? He's beaten Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress all in 1 on 1 fights. There was nothing temporary about his consistent performances.

I know about Gallia, but Plo Koon and Ventress I didn't know about.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I know about Gallia, but Plo Koon and Ventress I didn't know about.

Ventress in TCW Episode "Revenge" and Plo Koon in the comic book "Sith Hunters."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.