Bossk Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
It's here. eek!

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/bossk-respect-thread/118110/

Fated Xtasy
man, didn't you say you'd do this one last year?

ILS
I think it was earlier this year

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
I think it was earlier this year

CV's not loading. But did you get the quote from Rebel Force where Luke muses that only Ben could beat Bossk?

nice quote IMHO

ILS
It's wishy washy for me. There's plenty between post-ANH Luke and Ben that could defeat Bossk and Luke isn't much of an authority. Now.. if someone could show me some awesome combat feats for ANH-ish Luke (from Legends preferably) I'd use it since then it'd be a concession of inferiority from someone who is truly dangerous.

Trocity
Very good read.

Bossk is a beast.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
It's wishy washy for me. There's plenty between post-ANH Luke and Ben that could defeat Bossk and Luke isn't much of an authority. Now.. if someone could show me some awesome combat feats for ANH-ish Luke (from Legends preferably) I'd use it since then it'd be a concession of inferiority from someone who is truly dangerous.

:mmm: I may help with that.

If you concede Aurra>Savage excellent

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://replygif.net/i/1154.gif

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Very good read.

Bossk is a beast. Damn straight, niglet.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://replygif.net/i/1154.gif

Damn those are some shiny teeth.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
If someone could show me some awesome combat feats for ANH-ish Luke (from Legends preferably) I'd use it since then it'd be a concession of inferiority from someone who is truly dangerous.

ANH Luke is actually pretty tight. He has bested Barron Tagge twice, broken out of metal retraints, bested Kharys while hindered, and at a serious environment disadvantage - and, albeit briefly - contended with Celeste Morne.

ILS
DUDE GET ME THAT SHIT

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
ANH Luke is actually pretty tight. He has bested Barron Tagge twice, broken out of metal retraints, bested Kharys while hindered, and at a serious environment disadvantage - and, albeit briefly - contended with Celeste Morne.

Wasn't the Celeste feat done post ANH or Pre-esb?

ILS
Details details.... just gimme

Kosmos Supreme
:mmm: I may help with that.

Savage > Gallia/Aayla > Aurra

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Savage > Gallia/Aayla > Aurra

Don't make me destroy you.

I'm every cop in a movie.

Retired. stick out tongue

Revanchiste
Bosk also an AWSOME SHIP !!

Deronn_solo
Wasn't the Celeste feat done post ANH or Pre-esb?

Pretty sure it was around ANH...I'll gather the scans/quotes for everything I stated and post it here though when I get to desktop so peeps can determain that for themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.