NASA Cuts Live Video feed of UFO's Leaving Earth's Atmosphere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Can't believe I didn't find out about this till now. It happened several months back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoAR-o1Enrg

If it wasn't for one of my followers on twitter posting it I never would've learned about it.

Surtur
It just irks me the government or any agency thinks they have the right to keep shit like this from the public. They tend to forget that the government serves the people not the other way around.

Plus if UFO's are legit things then sooner or later the public will get wind of it..too many people now have cameras on their phone..there is just too much that makes it increasingly difficult to keep this secret.

Which means when the news does come out and if it turns out the government knew and didn't say anything? People will just trust them even less then they do now. If you look back at our history there was a time when the government was much more open about UFO's and possible sightings, etc. As the years went on though they became more and more secretive about it. To the point where they'd tell pilots and other people just to not report any incidents of UFO's.

Q99
Originally posted by Surtur
It just irks me the government or any agency thinks they have the right to keep shit like this from the public. They tend to forget that the government serves the people not the other way around.

Keep what? We have a small visual anomaly at the edge of the atmosphere.

We don't actually *know* anything, and the atmo does some weird stuff at times for reasons we're not sure of. Sometimes it's stuff having to do with the cameras, sometimes it's stuff with the air. There's phenomena we used to think were made up but have gradually begun to understand, but only decades after they were first seen. Ball lightning, rogue waves, that kind of stuff.

Remember, one of the big things that set off the UFO craze was the government publicly releasing their big book of things they've seen but don't know what it is.

It's not like they could tell you any more- or that anyone could. It's just, a weird visual thing that unless it occurs again, possibly a lot, is a question mark.

Robtard
As much as I'd love solid evidence that there is other intelligent life in our universe, especially in our very own galaxy, that video is hardly proof.

Flyattractor
They tend to forget that the government serves the people not the other way around.

Oh I doubt that the right word for this is "FORGOT".

Q99
Originally posted by Robtard
As much as I'd love solid evidence that there is other intelligent life in our universe, especially in our very own galaxy, that video is hardly proof.

It's proof they saw a little thing. It's not proof of much else.

One of the problems some people have with this is they see the image, and then assume we must know more, and that either the gov knows what it is (how?) or that a story they have must be true. But there is a very high probability that everyone in this thread knows as much as the people who made the video- unless the explanation is a known-but-boring thing like atmosphere lensing light onto the camera.

If it's not a boring thing, then I bet a number of people are curious, but the question is- how do you test and find out?

Surtur
Originally posted by Q99
Keep what? We have a small visual anomaly at the edge of the atmosphere.

We don't actually *know* anything, and the atmo does some weird stuff at times for reasons we're not sure of. Sometimes it's stuff having to do with the cameras, sometimes it's stuff with the air. There's phenomena we used to think were made up but have gradually begun to understand, but only decades after they were first seen. Ball lightning, rogue waves, that kind of stuff.

Remember, one of the big things that set off the UFO craze was the government publicly releasing their big book of things they've seen but don't know what it is.

It's not like they could tell you any more- or that anyone could. It's just, a weird visual thing that unless it occurs again, possibly a lot, is a question mark.

I should of been more clear that I didn't actually think this instance proved anything. Rather just the idea of NASA might of been purposely trying to hide a UFO got me to ranting.

Q99
I should of been more clear that I didn't actually think this instance proved anything. Rather just the idea of NASA might of been purposely trying to hide a UFO got me to ranting.

The feed ended there- I really doubt it's anything purposeful, just when they stopped recording. Heck, I doubt they noticed, considering the size.

Weird little things aren't too rare. Weird little things that actually seem to be something interesting, much rarer.

"UFO" ultimately just means unidentified, not alien, after all.

Time-Immemorial
Typical liberals

"Nothing exists unless the government tells us it exists,"

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Typical liberals

thumb up

Robtard
Typical liberals

This is a good example of you getting aggressive because someone else has a different opinion over nothing much at all.

But conservatism/liberalism doesn't have anything to do with believing or not believing that this video of what appears to be a few dots is proof of UFOs/alien life.

Time-Immemorial
This is a good example of you getting aggressive because someone else has a different opinion over nothing much at all.

But conservatism/liberalism doesn't have anything to do with believing or not believing that this video of what appears to be a few dots is proof of UFOs/alien life.

There is so much proof that ET does exist, its pretty much stupid and ignorant to ignore it.

Robtard
There is so much proof that ET does exist, its pretty much stupid and ignorant to ignore it.

Alright, but that isn't a liberal or conservative thing. There are liberals who believe in aliens, UFOs, the Area 54 incident etc, just like there are conservatives who do not.

As far as proof goes, this video is one of the least convincing I've seen.

Time-Immemorial
I know how it does, any one could post any video, by NASA or amateur and someone here would say "fake."

The funny thing is what if the government did tell everyone aliens exists, would you believe it then?

Lets say you did, why would you?

Bardock42
I know how it does, any one could post any video, by NASA or amateur and someone here would say "fake."

The funny thing is what if the government did tell everyone aliens exists, would you believe it then?

Lets say you did, why would you?

If they gave valid evidence for it, yes.

Time-Immemorial
I feel like there is a fat annoying ghost following me around.

Mindset
I should of been more clear that I didn't actually think this instance proved anything. Rather just the idea of NASA might of been purposely trying to hide a UFO got me to ranting. They should hide it.

Time-Immemorial
This is interesting.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/10/29/10-ancient-human-creations-that-science-cant-explain/

Digi
Yeah, I would love for their to be proof of alien life. And I honestly don't see how the government telling us one thing or another has anything to do with it. You either have/produce evidence or you don't, and then we analyze that evidence and attempt to corroborate it. It has exactly 0% to do with trust, or lack thereof, in the government.

Unexplainable (or unexplained) phenomena are interesting but, unfortunately, usually nothing approaching proof or - as with OP's video - not particularly strong evidence.

Star428
I feel like there is a fat annoying ghost following me around.

I know the feeling, LOL. I feel like there's about a dozen or so following me around on this site and I don't even believe in ghosts.

Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, I would love for their to be proof of alien life. And I honestly don't see how the government telling us one thing or another has anything to do with it. You either have/produce evidence or you don't, and then we analyze that evidence and attempt to corroborate it. It has exactly 0% to do with trust, or lack thereof, in the government.

Unexplainable (or unexplained) phenomena are interesting but, unfortunately, usually nothing approaching proof or - as with OP's video - not particularly strong evidence.

Ok. What are peoples' opinions then on what those small white "dots" are? Birds? LOL. Planes? We all know planes can't enter that high into the atmosphere and they certainly can't enter space as those "dots" clearly were doing. Couldn't have possibly been asteroids or comets. Something wrong with the camera perhaps?

Just to be clear, I wasn't stating in my OP that the video was evidence of alien life. Just thought it was interesting enough to share with people here on the forum. With that said, I think it's preposterous to think that, as big as the universe is (it's infinite), that there isn't other intelligent life forms out there.

Time-Immemorial
It was a craft leaving the atmosphere, that much is clear, appears people here have little clue how an exit from earths atmosphere works.

Star428
It was actually 3 of them, TI, whatever they actually were.

Time-Immemorial
Oh wow, yea just re watched it. I guess the brain trust here can disprove it thoughlaughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
Ok. What are peoples' opinions then on what those small white "dots" are? Birds? LOL. Planes? We all know planes can't enter that high into the atmosphere and they certainly can't enter space as those "dots" clearly were doing. Couldn't have possibly been asteroids or comets. Something wrong with the camera perhaps?

It's ok to say "I don't know," which is my truthful response. I'm not on a mission to disprove it, as TI seems to suggest above. My interest is in establishing what we can know, not idly speculating and asserting that something is the truth before we can even be remotely certain.

Just to be clear, I wasn't stating in my OP that the video was evidence of alien life. Just thought it was interesting enough to share with people here on the forum. With that said, I think it's preposterous to think that, as big as the universe is (it's infinite), that there isn't other intelligent life forms out there.

I think so too. But "out there" and "on Earth" are two very different claims. The latter will require much, much more justification before I can consider it plausible.

meep-meep
Interesting video. Whatever those objects were leaving Earth's atmosphere, they all looked to be very similar. Good find.

Q99
It was a craft leaving the atmosphere, that much is clear, appears people here have little clue how an exit from earths atmosphere works.

How can you tell it was a craft? All I saw was a little flicking.

And that's a serious question. How does one identify it as a craft with so little?

Especially if it only appeared on video and not radar or anything else.

Camera's a possibility. Upper-atmsophere electrical disturbance is another thing- that causes lights and similar activity, especially above storms.

Like Digi, I'm in camp 'I don't know.'

Time-Immemorial
So what three things left the atmosphere? Flying rocks? Three moving dots is not electrical disturbance, do you know how utterly stupid that sounds?

Surtur
There are some people that actually think that in the entire universe there is no life anywhere besides Earth. I know a few people who think this and their reason is that the specific conditions needed for life to grow and evolve are very rare.

Not only does that seem to suggest that there could be no kind of sentient lifeforms out there that are drastically different then us and how we understand life..but it also to me suggests the person actually can't grasp just how massive the universe truly is if they think this specific point in the universe is going to have conditions that are never ever repeated anywhere else.

As for if aliens have ever been here..I think they have. Just because 99% of sightings can be explained, but it's that 1% that even the government couldn't explain. I also wonder if it is a coincidence that a lot of UFO sightings began happening right around the time we were making the first nuclear bomb. On top of that during the 1950's there were numerous reports from various military bases around the country about UFO sightings. The bases usually having one thing in common: nuclear weapons.

Granted just because something can't be explained doesn't necessarily mean it is an intelligent form of life, but I don't know..there are a disturbing amount of sightings reported by military pilots. You'd think if anyone would be able to tell the difference between some type secret plane and an actual UFO. Said pilots reported the crafts moving in a way that is outright impossible for any modern day flying machine.

It also doesn't help that the government has actually flat out been wrong on more then one occasion when it came to their rational explanations of certain sightings that had made the news. I remember for one sighting they tried to claim people were just seeing birds flying at night. But then of course people actually tested this and it turned out yeah..it was not birds. If they merely just said they had no clue what these things were that would be one thing, but knowingly lying about it makes it seem like they are hiding something.

Which to be honest I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that the government at times is really really bad at lying.

Omega Vision
So what three things left the atmosphere? Flying rocks? Three moving dots is not electrical disturbance, do you know how utterly stupid that sounds?
But you don't have to jump to the conclusion of it being some kind of alien craft.

As far as we know, faster than light travel is impossible, thus it's astronomically unlikely that any extraterrestrial life could ever visit us, unless they lived in nearby star systems, and the closest one would still mean a 4 year trip at near-light speed. (Note: there's absolutely no reason to believe that the Alpha Centauri/Proxima Centauri system could have a life-bearing world)

Time-Immemorial
I didn't say alien. They are clearly UFO's though. There was a scientist from Area 51 that already proved faster then light travel was possible through the use of an anti gravity generator. He actually worked on those craft as well.

Omega Vision
There are some people that actually think that in the entire universe there is no life anywhere besides Earth. I know a few people who think this and their reason is that the specific conditions needed for life to grow and evolve are very rare.

Not only does that seem to suggest that there could be no kind of sentient lifeforms out there that are drastically different then us and how we understand life..but it also to me suggests the person actually can't grasp just how massive the universe truly is if they think this specific point in the universe is going to have conditions that are never ever repeated anywhere else.

As for if aliens have ever been here..I think they have. Just because 99% of sightings can be explained, but it's that 1% that even the government couldn't explain. I also wonder if it is a coincidence that a lot of UFO sightings began happening right around the time we were making the first nuclear bomb. On top of that during the 1950's there were numerous reports from various military bases around the country about UFO sightings. The bases usually having one thing in common: nuclear weapons.
It's not really a matter of whether there's life elsewhere. It's pretty much obvious that there has to be, given how life can exist in places on Earth with conditions that would be absolute no-gos for human life (in sulfur vents at the bottom of the ocean, for example). The real question is if there's intelligent life that's capable of visiting us. That's a much taller order. Even if there was a species on a star 100 light years away that has ships that can reach 1/10th of light speed (which would be unbelievably fast), it would still take them 1000 years to reach us. No one would ever make that journey.

Omega Vision
I didn't say alien. They are clearly UFO's though. There was a scientist from Area 51 that already proved faster then light travel was possible through the use of an anti gravity generator. He actually worked on those craft as well.
Okay, so you think it's a government craft then?

I take your use of the word "proved" with a heap of salt.

DarthAnt66

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Okay, so you think it's a government craft then?

I take your use of the word "proved" with a heap of salt.

Then there is this dead guy who spilled the beans on his death bed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/528741/Aliens-real-friendly-Area-51-Dr-Boyd-Bushman-scientist-YouTube

DarthAnt66
Fake.

meep-meep
But you don't have to jump to the conclusion of it being some kind of alien craft.

As far as we know, faster than light travel is impossible, thus it's astronomically unlikely that any extraterrestrial life could ever visit us, unless they lived in nearby star systems, and the closest one would still mean a 4 year trip at near-light speed. (Note: there's absolutely no reason to believe that the Alpha Centauri/Proxima Centauri system could have a life-bearing world)

The thing is faster than light travel isn't theoretically necessary to travel extreme distances. There is a lot we don't entirely understand or can put into real world application. Teleportation, the ability to bend space and time, are a few of those things. There are some phenomena we as a species can't entirely explain, or that deviates from our understanding of everything. Could some of these instances be ufos or whatever. I say sure, it sure could. Basically it's some shite we don't understand.

Surtur
It's not really a matter of whether there's life elsewhere. It's pretty much obvious that there has to be, given how life can exist in places on Earth with conditions that would be absolute no-gos for human life (in sulfur vents at the bottom of the ocean, for example). The real question is if there's intelligent life that's capable of visiting us. That's a much taller order. Even if there was a species on a star 100 light years away that has ships that can reach 1/10th of light speed (which would be unbelievably fast), it would still take them 1000 years to reach us. No one would ever make that journey.

But it is still silly for one to assume that the conditions needed for intelligent life are so rare it will happen only in one specific place. Whether or not these beings would ever advance to the point they could travel across vast distances is another story.

Also yes the journey would take a long time at the speed you gave, but it's hard to be sure that some race hasn't found a way to make long distance space travel somewhat doable.

We also need to look at ourselves. There are places in our solar system we can't go so what do we do? We send out probes and all that. It is likely that an incredibly advanced species could likewise have incredibly advanced probes to send out. These could be unmanned ships or hell even piloted by robots.

Yes as far as we know faster then light travel is impossible. I think it is safe to say though that we don't know everything. We are only aware of less then 10% of our own history.

EDIT: It's also possible some "aliens" seen by people are products of genetic engineering. The "Greys" people claim to see tend to all look more or less featureless and all exactly the same. Note when I say "exactly the same" I mean people who have claimed to of seen more then one "Grey" simultaneously have said they looked identical. Perhaps they were engineered by some intelligence that couldn't be bothered to travel out to the stars themselves.

Strangely enough some encounters with supposed "Men in Black" were similar in detail in that they looked 100% identical.

Star428
Originally posted by meep-meep
The thing is faster than light travel isn't theoretically necessary to travel extreme distances. There is a lot we don't entirely understand or can put into real world application. Teleportation, the ability to bend space and time, are a few of those things. There are some phenomena we as a species can't entirely explain, or that deviates from our understanding of everything. Could some of these instances be ufos or whatever. I say sure, it sure could. Basically it's some shite we don't understand.

Yeah, just because we haven't figured out faster-than-light travel doesn't mean some other intelligent otherworldly species hasn't either; and as you pointed out, there are other hypothesis' about the possible ways for technologically superior beings to traverse the universe besides FTL travel. Teleportation, worm holes, bending space/time, etc.... Just because that all sounds like crazy talk to us doesn't mean other more intelligent life forms (if they actually exist) haven't figured out how to do it.

Bardock42
But it is still silly for one to assume that the conditions needed for intelligent life are so rare it will happen only in one specific place.

No, it's not. We don't really know enough about the conditions necessary for life to make an educated guess on whether there is other intelligent life in the universe.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, it's not. We don't really know enough about the conditions necessary for life to make an educated guess on whether there is other intelligent life in the universe.

You just pointed out why it is silly. Since *we don't know* which means someone trying to act like they know for sure is silly. So yep, it's an incredibly silly stance at this point to say it is 100% possible or 100% impossible.

Bardock42
You just pointed out why it is silly. Since *we don't know* which means someone trying to act like they know for sure is silly. So yep, it's an incredibly silly stance at this point to say it is 100% possible or 100% impossible.

Sure okay, either side is "silly", then. Seemed like you were of the opinion that it was very likely for other intelligent life to exist in the universe.

Surtur
Oh I am of the opinion it is likely, but it doesn't change the fact that one extreme is as silly as the other. Unlike the people I was talking about I am not arrogant enough to suggest my belief is 100% fact. In other words, you won't see me saying it is 100% impossible we are alone.

Bardock42
Well, there's those that are 100% convinced by the argument on either side, I don't think there's really much difference in arrogance. On the other hand I think most people just lean in one direction.

Q99
Personally, I find the idea that there's other life out there to be incredibly statistically likely. Not only did it happen on Earth, but the conditions to start the most basic of life have been recreated in a lab. Yes, this has happened, for real, under repeatable conditionsl. So obviously, it can be done and can be done elsewhere.

Now, alien life that's made it to Earth from another star system, on the flip side? That's much more unlikely.

Surtur
Well yes that is why I said either extreme is silly. I think most do lean in one direction, I also think most people don't really put much thought into the subject either way. Which is fine, but I unfortunately have a lot of time on my hands.

Time-Immemorial
I forgot the name, what was the name of the famous ex Area 51 scientist name who exposed all the secrets?

meep-meep
I forgot the name, what was the name of the famous ex Area 51 scientist name who exposed all the secrets?

Not sure. Maybe Bob Lazar? If that's who you are thinking of I'm not convinced he is very credible. He does have some fantastic stories though.

Time-Immemorial
Not sure. Maybe Bob Lazar? If that's who you are thinking of I'm not convinced he is very credible. He does have some fantastic stories though.

That's him, now why are you saying he's not credible? His stories are very detailed. And we all know he worked there on advanced propulsion systems.

Jmanghan
Can't believe I didn't find out about this till now. It happened several months back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoAR-o1Enrg

If it wasn't for one of my followers on twitter posting it I never would've learned about it. Its a common thing. It's been a common thing for years.

Omega Vision
But it is still silly for one to assume that the conditions needed for intelligent life are so rare it will happen only in one specific place. Whether or not these beings would ever advance to the point they could travel across vast distances is another story.

Also yes the journey would take a long time at the speed you gave, but it's hard to be sure that some race hasn't found a way to make long distance space travel somewhat doable.

We also need to look at ourselves. There are places in our solar system we can't go so what do we do? We send out probes and all that. It is likely that an incredibly advanced species could likewise have incredibly advanced probes to send out. These could be unmanned ships or hell even piloted by robots.

Yes as far as we know faster then light travel is impossible. I think it is safe to say though that we don't know everything. We are only aware of less then 10% of our own history.

EDIT: It's also possible some "aliens" seen by people are products of genetic engineering. The "Greys" people claim to see tend to all look more or less featureless and all exactly the same. Note when I say "exactly the same" I mean people who have claimed to of seen more then one "Grey" simultaneously have said they looked identical. Perhaps they were engineered by some intelligence that couldn't be bothered to travel out to the stars themselves.

Strangely enough some encounters with supposed "Men in Black" were similar in detail in that they looked 100% identical.
Well, if your argument is "you don't know that it isn't possible," then sure, I'm just saying that based on everything we know, the odds of being visited or making contact with intelligent life are so low that it should take a preponderance of evidence before we even start to speculate on extraterrestrial explanations for things like UFOs.

I'd like there to be life on other planets. I'd like to meet aliens, assuming they're friendly and can communicate. That doesn't mean I think I ever will.

Omega Vision
That's him, now why are you saying he's not credible? His stories are very detailed. And we all know he worked there on advanced propulsion systems.
Science fiction stories often are rich with detail. Detail is what separates good liars from bad liars.

meep-meep

Honestly, it is proven that he did work there but only for like a few weeks or some such thing. Also, from what I remember, all of his credentials (degrees, experience etc.) prior to that apparently don't exist. An argument can be made that the powers that be are on a mission to discredit the guy, so his past was 'removed' to tarnish his rep. I admit that much. It makes for a fascinating story if what he says is true, but as much as I'd like, or not like, for that to be true I need more than just stories bud.

Time-Immemorial
Science fiction stories often are rich with detail. Detail is what separates good liars from bad liars.

Honestly, it is proven that he did work there but only for like a few weeks or some such thing. Also, from what I remember, all of his credentials (degrees, experience etc.) prior to that apparently don't exist. An argument can be made that the powers that be are on a mission to discredit the guy, so his past was 'removed' to tarnish his rep. I admit that much. It makes for a fascinating story if what he says is true, but as much as I'd like, or not like, for that to be true I need more than just stories bud.

We know he worked there...and he said they were using a gravity drive to achieve FTL. It is more then theory if you can bend gravity to your whim, you can achieve things that before were not possible. Also he talked about element 115. All of this seems credible to me. Why would the government hire a guy who supposedly had no accreditations, which now they say he doesn't have. You don't just waltz on to Area 51.

I have heard nothing that suggests to me Bob is lying. He has been consistent for 25 years and has avoided opportunities to make money from his story. As far as some of his history "not checking out" is concerned, don't you think the CIA would be pulling out all the stops to discredit his character?

Time-Immemorial
Just look at some of his scientific testimony. You can't think this guy is a hoax.

S9J9Bt6kjT0

meep-meep
We know he worked there...and he said they were using a gravity drive to achieve FTL. It is more then theory if you can bend gravity to your whim, you can achieve things that before were not possible. Also he talked about element 115. All of this seems credible to me. Why would the government hire a guy who supposedly had no accreditations, which now they say he doesn't have. You don't just waltz on to Area 51.

I have heard nothing that suggests to me Bob is lying. He has been consistent for 25 years and has avoided opportunities to make money from his story. As far as some of his history "not checking out" is concerned, don't you think the CIA would be pulling out all the stops to discredit his character?

Yeah. I addressed that his reputation could have been tampered with. He sounds like an intelligent guy, and he very well could be telling the truth. The fact that he was employed there says something, at the least. I need solid proof though.

Time-Immemorial
I dunno how to provide that other then what I have done.

meep-meep
It's not a big deal that we sort of disagree about the guy. There is other interesting and credible eye witness accounts of ufos out there. The Randalshem(sp?) forest incident being one.

Jmanghan
Also the Battle of Los Angeles, from which the whole Police Department and News Papers lied about.

riv6672

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
~Agent K

I firmly believe that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also the Battle of Los Angeles, from which the whole Police Department and News Papers lied about.
There is no evidence that the Battle of Los Angeles involved a spaceship.

meep-meep
There is no evidence that the Battle of Los Angeles involved a spaceship.

Yeah. That one is very very likely a hoax.

Surtur
Yeah. That one is very very likely a hoax.

We need to find these people who did the hoax then..hopefully they are still alive. You see I say we need to find them because from the details I remember the "object" had a whole boatload of artillery,etc. thrown at it and it didn't get taken out by any of it.

So then someone created some fake nigh indestructible UFO for no reason. We need this person building us some war machines.

Omega Vision
We need to find these people who did the hoax then..hopefully they are still alive. You see I say we need to find them because from the details I remember the "object" had a whole boatload of artillery,etc. thrown at it and it didn't get taken out by any of it.

So then someone created some fake nigh indestructible UFO for no reason. We need this person building us some war machines.
Probably because they didn't hit it. It was almost certainly a misidentification of something like a high altitude balloon by poorly trained civil defense volunteers.

It wasn't even a hoax. The theory that it was an alien craft only came out in retrospect, many years after the event. Back then everyone assumed it was either a mistake or some kind of Japanese aircraft. Only decades later did UFOlogists try to claim it as an extraterrestrial event.

meep-meep
Probably because they didn't hit it. It was almost certainly a misidentification of something like a high altitude balloon by poorly trained civil defense volunteers.

It wasn't even a hoax. The theory that it was an alien craft only came out in retrospect, many years after the event. Back then everyone assumed it was either a mistake or some kind of Japanese aircraft. Only decades later did UFOlogists try to claim it as an extraterrestrial event.

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.