IRS Cheif Impeachment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/27/house-gop-begins-impeachment-against-irs-chief/

I hope they wipe him out.

Bardock42
"Less than a week earlier, the Justice Department issued a report finding no criminal behavior in the decision by top IRS officials to subject conservative groups to intrusive scrutiny."

Just another bullshit Republican witch-hunt...oh well, taxpayer dollars well spent.

Time-Immemorial
Get em!, Get em!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/10/27/house-republicans-in-last-ditch-effort-move-to-impeach-irs-commissioner-over-targeting-scandal/

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bardock42

Just another bullshit Republican witch-hunt...oh well, taxpayer dollars well spent.

more like a snipe-hunt

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
more like a snipe-hunt

Quit being defensive, unless you enjoy paying taxes.

Bardock42
lol, they really make themselves look weak. I don't really get it, why do they want one defeat after the other on their record...first planned parenthood, then Clinton, now this...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

you think this will affect your taxes. adorable.

Bardock42

No one enjoys paying taxes, but people do it because it serves a purpose, people that cheat on them should be punished.

Time-Immemorial
you think this will affect your taxes. adorable.

I know it won't but its fun to think of. Just think the guy who's been taking your money and stopping you from feeding your ferret the finest foods, might be getting tossed.

Bashar Teg
maybe i should divulge some more personal info about myself so you don't appear such a one trick pony when you want to get all personal. i'll consider it.

Time-Immemorial
maybe i should divulge some more personal info about myself so you don't appear such a one trick pony when you want to get all personal. i'll consider it.

No you are a two trick pony, but you only have one trick left.

Bashar Teg
No you are a two trick pony, but you only have one trick left.

what does that mean? do you even know?

Time-Immemorial
what does that mean? do you even know?

What are you asking, pony?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
lol, they really make themselves look weak. I don't really get it, why do they want one defeat after the other on their record...first planned parenthood, then Clinton, now this...

Yeah, it's reached embarrassing levels at this point.

But their core audience doesn't care, the accusation is enough for a guilty verdict, no matter if the very same people who did the accusing later say "oh, our bad."

Flyattractor
Too bad those ballless losers in the House are impeaching the wrong guy. Seeing as how even if they do get rid of THIS CRIMINAL , the BIGGER CRIMINAL in the White House will probably get to pick his replacement.

And of course BD don't "enjoy paying taxes". That's just were he gets his welfare money from.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, it's reached embarrassing levels at this point.

But their core audience doesn't care, the accusation is enough for a guilty verdict, no matter if the very same people who did the accusing later say "oh, our bad."

It is not about results, it is about symbolic actions that make them feel good.

Q99

Psst, the head of the IRS being fired won't affect your taxes. Spending a lot of money on trying to replace him, on the flipside, does cost.

I know it won't but its fun to think of. Just think the guy who's been taking your money and stopping you from feeding your ferret the finest foods, might be getting tossed.

And replaced with someone else will do the same thing, and have to pay the bill for the replacement.

Also, I will note that the money goes to, y'know, paving roads, delivering mail, paying soldiers, making sure food isn't poison, taking care of people's health, that kind of useful stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.