Dom and crew vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Dom, Brian, Hobbs, and rest of the FF crew are pulling a heist job on a NYC Federal Bank. McClane has a problem with that. Can he take down Dom's crew, or will he Die Hard?

Time-Immemorial
He isn't taking down a team of super humans. Shaw alone would be difficult, and he has the luck factor like McClane.

Tattoos N Scars
Rob should set us straight about how John McClane totally kicks all their asses.

Robtard
McClane's has taken down smarter opponents and is a "superhuman" himself, if we're saying the FF crew is.

McClane's also a far more lethal driver. Yes, this is a fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane's has taken down smarter opponents and is a "superhuman" himself, if we're saying the FF crew is.

McClane's also a far more lethal driver. Yes, this is a fact. Im surprised you didn't start talking about supra again.

Robtard
More off topic butturt rants. GFTO of my thread, you false SW fan.

quanchi112
More off topic butturt rants. GFTO of my thread, you false SW fan. See another personal jab upset since I have a Star Wars ep 7 sig and you don't.

I'm sure the moment he makes a good point you'll throw out another supra attack.

Robtard
You copied that sig from me, that's actually a complement and flattering. Thanks again thumb up

You're the one that thinks TI should be ashamed that he was Supra, you backstabber. Rather disgusting, imo.

quanchi112
You copied that sig from me, that's actually a complement and flattering. Thanks again thumb up

You're the one that thinks TI should be ashamed that he was Supra, you backstabber. Rather disgusting, imo. You never had an ep 7 sig you liar. Only a dunce like you would claim to own the hi res images Disney released.

You called him supra in an attempt to get him in trouble. He noticed.

Robtard
Stop lying, you straight up took that sig after I posted it. Sure you added a crappy little border and improperly aligned wording, but you straight up copied me. It's very flattering, so thanks for the compliment thumb up

Everyone knows he was Supra, even the Mods. Didn't you get the memo, you backstabber.

quanchi112
Stop lying, you straight up took that sig after I posted it. Sure you added a crappy little border and improperly aligned wording, but you straight up copied me. It's very flattering, so thanks for the compliment thumb up

Everyone knows he was Supra, even the Mods. Didn't you get the memo, you backstabber. Youve never had an ep 7 sig. I'm the Ep 7 guy around here. You're just the old Kirk guy.

He's pissed at how you back stab him.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm upset that Robtard exposed my sig stealing ways and that women mock me for playing Zelda games on my Wii. Games I don't even really want to play, but do so because someone challenged me.

That's nice, quanboy. Anything on topic?

quanchi112
That's nice, quanboy. Anything on topic? Glad you conceded. Mcclane loses.

Robtard
Not posting on the topic as you have been is what qualifies as a "concession", quanboy.

Also, next time you want to copy a sig of mine, just ask, I won't say no and it's the polite thing to do thumb up

quanchi112
Not posting on the topic as you have been is what qualifies as a "concession", quanboy.

Also, next time you want to copy a sig of mine, just ask, I won't say no and it's the polite thing to do thumb up I posted on the topic. You dropped the point.

You never had a sig of the first order. Ep 7 has always been my thing.

Robtard
Doing you're standard "McClane loses" isn't a proper debate, sporto.

Stop lying, I had that same screen shot with a black border and "EpVII" written in yellow a while back. You straight up jacked my sig. Pilfered even. I don't mind, it's flattering when you always mimic me, quanboy thumb up

quanchi112
Doing you're standard "McClane loses" isn't a proper debate, sporto.

Stop lying, I had that same screen shot with a black border and "EpVII" written in yellow a while back. You straight up jacked my sig. Pilfered even. I don't mind, it's flattering when you always mimic me, quanboy thumb up No, you are lying. This is my sig. It isn't even my first ep 7 sig nor is it my last. I can't wait for my First Order.

Robtard
I basically had this for about a week months ago, slightly larger/longer:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/FirstOrder.jpg

So stop lying, quanboy. As I said, I don't care that you copied me and put your own little spin on it, it's rather flattering thumb up

KingD19
The resemblance is uncanny. Almost like an altered copy of some sort.

Robtard
laughing out loud

quanchi112

So stop lying, quanboy. As I said, I don't care that you copied me and put your own little spin on it, it's rather flattering thumb up You never had that sig. You are lying. Scythe had this sig constructed for me months ago.

Robtard
Yes I did, I just posted proof and it's clear where you got the idea from, tracer.

But at least you're now admitting that it's not even your sig; you got the idea from me and gave the pic to the sig-maker Scythe. Still very flattering, quanboy thumb up

Tell me, did you also copy my other Ep7 sigs? The Kylo, the Troopers, the dogfighters, the KoR that I had up for short periods? I'll be flattered if you did.

quanchi112
Yes I did and it's clear where you got the idea from, tracer.

But at least you're now admitting that it's not even your sig; you got the idea from me and gave the pic to the sig-maker Scythe. Still very flattering, quanboy thumb up

Tell me, did you also copy my other Ep7 sigs? The Kylo, the Troopers, the dogfighters, the KoR that I had up for short periods? I'll be flattered if you did. I had this sig done the moment Disney released the images. Your image of a sig is obviously not as long and I've had this for months. I still have the pm. laughing out loud

Robtard
LoL, it's called simple cropping and resizing, even you should be able to do that. But you couldn't, you had someone else make the sig after you stole my idea:

Very flattering when you copy me, quanboy thumb up Did you get ideas from any other of my EpVII sigs? I don't mind, just admit it.

quanchi112
LoL, it's called simple cropping and resizing, even you could do that. But you didn't, you had someone else make the sig after you stole my idea:

Very flattering when you copy me, quanboy thumb up Did you get ideas from any other of my EpVII sigs? I don't mind, just admit it. I had the sig made immediately. laughing out loud

Prove when you had it up. I can prove when scythe sent me the image.

This is my first order not yours.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Yes, you had it made months ago after you saw I was flying it for about a week. It's clear for all to see where you got the idea from, quanboy.

Your paper-thin ego won't let you admit the obvious, still, I'm flattered that you copied me thumb up

You don't even own your own sigs, someone else makes them. You're no true SW fan. Lolz

quanchi112
Yes, you had it made months ago after you saw I was flying it for about a week. It's clear for all to see where you got the idea from, quanboy.

Your paper-thin ego won't let you admit the obvious, still, I'm flattered that you copied me. I have other sigs for months I've never sported either. I waited until the final trailer on purpose. I have other images Disney just released I'll also have as future sigs. You can't prove your time frame I can. You don't ever prove anything though so this is to be expected.

Robtard
I said I had that sig flying months ago and then you admitted you had it made "months ago" <-- your words. Your lies are transparent, quanboy. *crowd laughs*

I expect you either took ideas from or straight up jacked my other EpVII sigs and had them made. Guess we'll see; don't worry, I'll be flattered each time thumb up

quanchi112
I said I had that sig flying months ago and then you admitted you had it made "months ago" <-- your words. LoLz. Your lies are transparent, quanboy.

I expect you either took ideas from or straight up jacked my other EpVII sigs and had them made. Guess we'll see; don't worry, I'll be flattered each time thumb up I can prove this sig was made by the day. You can't. You can't prove when. In debates it's what you can prove not what you say. That's why you tend to avoid 99 percent of all debates these days.

Disney releases the images they aren't yours. You're certifiable. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Rob you never had that sig before, quit making things up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Rob you never had that sig before, quit making things up. He is a born liar. thumb up

Robtard
I can prove this sig was made by the day. You can't. You can't prove when. In debates it's what you can prove not what you say. That's why you tend to avoid 99 percent of all debates these days.

Disney releases the images they aren't yours. You're certifiable. laughing out loud

Your lies have been exposed already.

Time-Immemorial

Shows and Hobbs damage soak trumps McClanes as well as their strength.

Robtard
Rob you never had that sig before, quit making things up.

I understand that I upset you in the GDF today and this is the reason why you're tag-teaming with quan rn. But also understand that it wasn't my intention to upset you. Sincerely, Robtard

I had it up for about a week months ago, as noted. I've had a few EpVII sigs up for short periods of time. Not flying any until the film comes out. But I don't realty have to anymore, since quan is basically copying my ideas and having someone else make him a sig off it. I'm flattered.

quanchi112
Your lies have been exposed already. You lied and got called out. I can prove it you can't. Quit making up things in the future, ok ?

Yw.

Time-Immemorial
I understand that I upset you in the GDF today and this is the reason why you're tag-teaming with quan rn. But also understand that it wasn't my intention to upset you. Sincerely, Robtard

I had it up for about a week months ago, as noted. I've had a few EpVII sigs up for short periods of time. Not flying any until the film comes out. But I don't realty have to anymore, since quan is basically copying my ideas and having someone else make him a sig off it.

I know all the sigs you have posted and have yet to see you run that one. You been running this Kirk theme for a while now.

We know you just giving QUAN a hard time about it.

Robtard

had this sig constructed for me months ago.

LoLz. Your lies are transparent, quanboy thumb up

Robtard
I know all the sigs you have posted and have yet to see you run that one. You been running this Kirk theme for a while now.

We know you just giving QUAN a hard time about it.

WTF, that sounds stalkerish, brah. But no, you don't, especially considering I have some sigs up for less than a day. Yesterday I had a Han Solo sig (similar style as my Kirk one) for about 15mins, but took it down since I saw a minor flaw and need to correct. I'll be flying it soon though.

Time-Immemorial
WTF, that sound stalkerish, brah. But no, you don't, especially considering I have some sigs up for less than a day. Yesterday I had a Han Solo sig (similar style as my Kirk one) for about 15mins, but took it down since I saw a minor flaw and need to correct.

Sounds like you can't commit to any one.

Robtard

dp

Robtard

Huh? Sometimes I keep them for a day, sometimes for a week and sometimes for months.

quanchi112
LoLz. Your lies are transparent, quanboy thumb up You never had it up. You're a liar. I can prove how long I've had this sig. You're a sad little man.

quanchi112

We know you just giving QUAN a hard time about it. It is quite disturbing he'd lie about a sig. Kinda tells me life just hasn't been going his way. Chin up, Robbie.

Robtard
Prove I didn't? Go on PROVE it or concede again. <---keep dodging my challenge like a coward

You admitted you had it "made months ago" immediately after I stated that I had it flying for a short time "months ago". You confirmed you copied me and didn't even realize it, quanboy.

quanchi112
Prove I didn't? Go on PROVE it or concede again. <---keep dodging my challenge like a coward

You admitted you had it "made months ago" immediately after I stated that I had it flying for a short time "months ago". You confirmed you copied me and didn't even realize it, quanboy. Disprovng your lies isn't how debating works. You make a claim you prove it. I have this sig and you never had the other one nor can you prove it.

Chin up.

Robtard
So you admit you can't prove your claim. LolZ.

Next time just ask before you copy a sig of mine. I won't say no and it will save you the embarrassment you've suffered today, quanboy thumb up

quanchi112
So you admit you can't prove your claim. LolZ.

Next time just ask before you copy a sig of mine. I won't say no and it will save you the embarrassment you've suffered today, quanboy thumb up I can prove my claim but you can't. I have the pm from scythe. How can you prove your claim ?

KuRuPT Thanosi

I'm curious... who's smarter that he has taken down? If McClane only has to stop them or foil their plot... he does so. If tries to fight them h2h... he gets stomped. I mean, I know it's McClane but come on

Time-Immemorial
McClane loses, Rob is just to much of a fanboy to accept the truth.

Genesis-Soldier
ok putting this in here

McClane lasts but doesnt win here. seriously he is around dekard level here but stops at hobbs possibly dom in a one on one.
Against the whole FF crew... nope (this is just H2H)

if where are melee weapons lying around so say hobbs rips off a iron bar or they use what ever then John just dies

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
ok putting this in here

McClane lasts but doesnt win here. seriously he is around dekard level here but stops at hobbs possibly dom in a one on one.
Against the whole FF crew... nope (this is just H2H)

if where are melee weapons lying around so say hobbs rips off a iron bar or they use what ever then John just dies

Shaw was shown to be at Hobbs level or above. Clearly John isn't at shaw level.

Genesis-Soldier
mmm

not in my opinion, hobbs was beating shaw down over and over in their first fight. shaw has the best damage soak which is why he kept getting up so much

quanchi112
McClane loses, Rob is just to much of a fanboy to accept the truth. Rob is too gutless and simple minded to post anything of value here. He's scared to defend his guy McClane.

Time-Immemorial
mmm

not in my opinion, hobbs was beating shaw down over and over in their first fight. shaw has the best damage soak which is why he kept getting up so much

He was at his level, I didn't say above him. For the size difference, its pretty crazy that they even in the same league.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Time is supra.. well that makes sense now

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Time is supra.. well that makes sense now

Look who is the last one to know, horsylaughing out loud

quanchi112
Time is supra.. well that makes sense now How did you not know ? Seriously.

Robtard
KT, did you also not know that quan straight up copied a sig I had up months ago?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
KT, did you also not know that quan straight up copied a sig I had up months ago?

laughing out loud So you can't stick to the topic but instead want to avoid the topic and cry about my awesome sig.

Robtard
Your last post before this was not on topic, so live in shame, loser.

It's not even your sig though, it's Scythe's sig, he's the one that made it laughing out loud

You did steal the idea from my old sig; it's very flattering thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Ok so getting back on topic, realistically, how does McClane take down a crew of Super Humans.

quanchi112
Your last post before this was not on topic, so live in shame, loser.

It's not even your sig though, it's Scythe's sig, he's the one that made it laughing out loud

You did steal the idea from my old sig; it's very flattering thumb up

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/FirstOrder.jpg He made it for me. Ask him.

I had it first though it isn't healthy why you keep obsessing over my sig of the awesome First Order.

How does McClane win ?

Robtard
Yeah, we covered that, your sig isn't actually your sig, it belongs to someone else; they did all the work, all you did is copy the picture idea from me, quanboy.

Stop lying, I had it up and you copied the idea from me; it's very flattering. thumb up Mimicry is the highest form of flattery, fyi.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah, we covered that, your sig isn't actually your sig, it belongs to someone else; they did all the work, all you did is copy the picture idea from me, quanboy.

Stop lying, I had it up and you copied the idea from me; it's very flattering. thumb up Mimicry is the highest form of flattery, fyi.

laughing out loud It is my sig and you obsess over it.

laughing out loud

How does McClane win, fanboy ?

Robtard
This sig I had up months ago and by your admission that you had someone else make yours "months ago" proves otherwise:

If you're so embarrassed that you copied me without asking, why didn't you just ask? I would have said "go ahead", it's flattering when you copy me all the time, quanboy.

Which other of my Ep7 sigs I had up for short periods did you copy? Come clean now, I promise I'll be flattered.

quanchi112
This sig I had up months ago and by your admission that you had someone else make yours "months ago" proves otherwise:

If you're so embarrassed that you copied me without asking, why didn't you just ask? I would have said "go ahead", it's flattering when you copy me all the time, quanboy. You said you had yours months ago I can prove mine was made months ago. Much like debating you can't prove it but I can.

How does McClane win the thread ?

Robtard
Yeah, you just proved me correct. I had it up months ago, you got the idea from me; sent the same pic to someone else and had the one you're flying now made. Thanks for confirming thumb up

Very flattering that you copied my sig above. Which other of my Ep7 sigs did you copy? Come clean now; that way it won't be embarrassing for you when you do it later.

quanchi112
Yeah, you just proved me correct. I had it up months ago, you got the idea from me; sent the same pic to someone else and had the one you're flying now made. Thanks for confirming thumb up

Very flattering that you copied my sig above. Which other of my Ep7 sigs did you copy? Come clean now; that way it won't be embarrassing for you when you do it later. You haven't proven the date you had the sig made. I can.

You're obsessed with my awesome sig.

Why do you avoid the thread topic at all costs ?

Robtard
Prove I didn't have it up months ago? You keep dodging this, quanboy.

Did you also copy my Kylo sig? Or maybe my KoR? I bet it was the KoR one. We'll see, soon enough and I'll be here to laugh and be flattered.

-My sig which quan copied and is embarrassed now-

KuRuPT Thanosi
Look who is the last one to know, horsylaughing out loud

You're correct, I should've noticed the idiocy was very similar between you two bears. Actually, I guess it's only one bear with two separate names.

Time-Immemorial
You're correct, I should've noticed the idiocy was very similar between you two bears. Actually, I guess it's only one bear with two separate names.

Cry about it a little more, horsey.

quanchi112
Prove I didn't have it up months ago? You keep dodging this, quanboy.

Did you also copy my Kylo sig? Or maybe my KoR? I bet it was the KoR one. We'll see, soon enough and I'll be here to laugh and be flattered.

-My sig which quan copied and is embarrassed now- I have already posted a Kylo sig and will post more as I'm excited about him as a character.

You will no doubt obsess over my sigs for years to come, submissive.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cry about it a little more, horsey.

See above post, idiocy at its finest. I wasn't crying in the least Yogi. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be hanging with Boo Boo instead of typing on here?

Time-Immemorial
See above post, idiocy at its finest. I wasn't crying in the least Yogi. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be hanging with Boo Boo instead of typing on here?

Considering your the guy who says he has a goatee, it would not surprise me though as you are from the horse/ass gene.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're correct, having hair all over your body does make you akin to a bear. Glad you recognize this.

Time-Immemorial
You're correct, having hair all over your body does make you akin to a bear. Glad you recognize this.

Men tend to have hair on their arms, legs, chest and face. Pussies like yourself usually go get it waxed off.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay Boo Boo don't get flustered. The thing is, some hair on a guy is okay, a thick black coat (like you have) just simply isn't. It's good for surviving winter in Alaska with no coat, but not much else.

Time-Immemorial
Okay Boo Boo don't get flustered. The thing is, some hair on a guy is okay, a thick black coat (like you have) just simply isn't. It's good for surviving winter in Alaska with no coat, but not much else.

So basically you are lying, glad we confirmed this. Can you prove I have this?

Since we on body hair, what is this, the 70's? Your hair looks like dog shit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596269&pagenumber=10

quanchi112

Since we on body hair, what is the the 70's, your hair looks like dog shit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596269&pagenumber=10 laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Hobbs pulls out his own badge and tells McClane to back off, or he is interfering with an undercover government operation. While he keeps him busy, the rest of the F&F crew use the distraction to get what they want and drive off. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi

Since we on body hair, what is this, the 70's? Your hair looks like dog shit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596269&pagenumber=10

You posted the pic before Boo Boo, even your back was full of hair, it was like a rug, quite disgusting really.

WTF.. The 70's bwahahahaha you're a moron. A 70's haircut LMAO.. Jesus you're dumb

Time-Immemorial
Actually I don't have any back hair. But thanks for checking me out.

As for your hair and goatee here Mr. Edd, you are the wrong guy to be handing out criticism, horsy.

I see I stuck a nerve about your hair, maybe you could go get your legs waxed again and read a Cosmo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
hit a nerve about my hair??? LMAO... It didn't bother me in the least. Not only does it not make any sense, but what the **** is a 70's haircut? Please define that Yogi. Why would I get upset about something I can't even figure out what the hell is means, and it stinks of desperation on your part? Please Yogi, as I've told you numerous times, you're not even in my league bud.

Time-Immemorial
hit a nerve about my hair??? LMAO... It didn't bother me in the least. Not only does it not make any sense, but what the **** is a 70's haircut? Please define that Yogi. Why would I get upset about something I can't even figure out what the hell is means, and it stinks of desperation on your part? Please Yogi, as I've told you numerous times, you're not even in my league bud.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, horsey?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sure have Yogi, daily. As I stated, you're not even close bud. Now go perm your hair all over your body in the hopes that all that hair might.. just might look cool perm'd

Time-Immemorial
Sure have Yogi, daily. As I stated, you're not even close bud. Now go perm your hair all over your body in the hopes that all that hair might.. just might look cool perm'd

Proof you even know what I looked like, cause I have zero pics of anything you are claiming.

Genesis-Soldier
McClane does have some interesting durability feats and resourcefulness in a fight

althou right now i am thinking of him running across the glass in the first die hard, its the most recent i have seen

Genesis-Soldier
oi you lot stop butt hurting eachother and lets get back to topic... so much butt hurt in this thread

McClane lasts a while but not that much

Time was correct in saying that Deckard was on par with hibbs during the fight and did handle himself pretty well

Time-Immemorial
oi you lot stop butt hurting eachother and lets get back to topic... so much butt hurt in this thread

McClane lasts a while but not that much

Time was correct in saying that Deckard was on par with hibbs during the fight and did handle himself pretty well

Yea this got way off coarse.

Glad we agree too.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.