Strongest person Electro can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Electro when he still had his physical body (As of his first encounter with Spiderman in Times Square)

Round 2: Electro at full power (Able to become pure energy as of his final duel with Spiderman)

jinXed by JaNx
He could probably beat up, Simba from, Lion King...,i'll give em that

Time-Immemorial
Yea he could take Simba, but I dunno about Mufasa.

Genesis-Soldier
he could beat up the dead baby from the corpse bride but it would be a fairly close fight. that baby looked mean...

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
he could beat up the dead baby from the corpse bride but it would be a fairly close fight. that baby looked mean...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I lol'd

Tattoos N Scars
That dead baby is still>>>>>Khan. Khan just might be the toughest guy Elektro can beat. This is next level below Voldemort easy, so Elektro should pwn!!!

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That dead baby is still>>>>>Khan. Khan just might be the toughest guy Elektro can beat.

yeah round 1 is khan as the toughest to beat

Time-Immemorial
From the movie I got the sense he could take on one but no more then two canon fodder zombies from the walking dead.

TheVaultDweller
Knowing that weirdo, he would invite them to his birthday party.

Also, lol at the dead baby from corpse bride thing.

Shabazz916
he could beat iron man in round 2

Genesis-Soldier
actually i rekon max could take on a sand worm from BeetleJuice, barbra gave it a punch and look how that went

golem370
Iron Man got boosted by lighting so might back fire.

Genesis-Soldier
can electro draw out tony's energy systems?

TheVaultDweller
Baleman shifty

Genesis-Soldier
in human form... a french baby with one arm and the lungs of a 35 year old smoker

electro form... who ever cannot react to the speed of electricity (more then likely lightning) or cannot withstand electrical attacks

Shabazz916
Originally posted by golem370
Iron Man got boosted by lighting so might back fire. electro should be able to take over his system

Time-Immemorial
Possible a couple homeless people who have not eaten in a few weeks.

Genesis-Soldier
nah one would eat the other then electro is screwed

golem370
Sandman and Thing would more then likely lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.