Transporter vs. Fast and Furious 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Instead of Shaw, it's Frank Martin that's out to get Dom and his crew in this movie. Put Martin in Shaw's shoes. So it's Frank Martin who hacks into Hobbs' computer and it's Frank Martin in his modified car that's chasing after Dom and his crew. He's out to kill.

How does Dom's crew fair against the Transporter?

KingD19
Hmmmm. I'd say F7 team. Even though he's going for the kill, Frank isn't a full on savage like Shaw. He wouldn't use weapons or explosives or things like that. He'd just try to beat them all to death. Or run them over.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Hmmmm. I'd say F7 team. Even though he's going for the kill, Frank isn't a full on savage like Shaw. He wouldn't use weapons or explosives or things like that. He'd just try to beat them all to death. Or run them over.

I was thinking mentioning Martin going for the kill meant him bringing his full military training (and arms) to bear.

KingD19
I mean yeah. But he has absolutely no feats using anything other than melee and improvised weapons. So he could be bare minimum or the most awesome ever. We have no way to know.

Even the dumbed down, reboot version didn't use weapons.

Time-Immemorial
Frank is more deadly then Shaw, he prolly takes them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.