Toneri Otsutsuki vs Hashirama Senju

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Based on an argument in the ONST, who wins?

Jmanghan
Toneri should take this with life-threatening injuries.

Rikudo sennin
Toneri stomps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Toneri stomps. LOL, I wouldn't say that.

Hashirama would probably give Hokage Naruto a hard time, let-alone Toneri, who Hokage Naruto would crush.

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
LOL, I wouldn't say that.

Hashirama would probably give Hokage Naruto a hard time, let-alone Toneri, who Hokage Naruto would crush.

No.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Jmanghan
LOL, I wouldn't say that.

Just stop......

Current Naruto beats Toneri and toneri stomps Hashirama Senju.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Just stop......

Current Naruto beats Toneri and toneri stomps Hashirama Senju. No one takes you seriously.

NewGuy01
To be fair, no one takes either of you seriously, but that's not really relevant to the topic.

People seem to forget how powerful Hashirama really is. He possesses more charka than any of the Tailed Beasts sans Kurama PLUS Sage Mode. His Wood Dragon can subdue Tailed Beasts, and his Wood Human can barehand Biju Bombs and go toe to toe with mountain-range-busting Perfect Susano'o. Don't even get me started on the Thousand Hand Statue, which makes Kurama look like a housecat, and can tank volleys of bladed Biju Bombs and shred PS like it's paper. Not to mention the fact that he can initiate Tsunade-level regeneration jutsu with no seals or drawbacks, subdue the TEN TAILS with his Rikudo Gates, and his vastly superior skill in Taijutsu/Bukijutsu. Even the Wood Style itself is inherently broken; it absorbs chakra, at a rate that can disintegrate Naruto's Kurama avatar. It can create entire forests instantly, and it can even produce toxins on that scale. It allows for the arguably most powerful clone jutsu in the entire series. The demigod that can subdue multiple Tailed Beasts at once isn't getting stomped by Toneri lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.