The View caught having a double standard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Here they say her face is demented and looks like a halloween costume.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-view-hosts-carly-fiorinas-face-looked-demented-like-a-halloween-mask/

Funny cause a few weeks ago they were slamming Trump for the "Look at that face comment."

Liberal bullshit double standard at its finest.

Bashar Teg
_nL7gol2KPc

Time-Immemorial
Obviously people watch the show, which is why they on the air. They should be held accountable to the biased double standard they showed.

Ushgarak
It;s not as if you are talking about libel here, so the only accountability they need is viewing figures.

If a show talks rubbish, the solution is to have an educated public that can recognise the rubbish

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It;s not as if you are talking about libel here, so the only accountability they need is viewing figures.

If a show talks rubbish, the solution is to have an educated public that can recognise the rubbish

What is your opinion on what they did?

Ushgarak
I've not seen it to judge, but nothing I have ever heard about the show makes it think it is anything worth my time watching.

Time-Immemorial
I've not seen it to judge, but nothing I have ever heard about the show makes it think it is anything worth my time watching.

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg

wise choice to avoid it. watching 10 minutes of 'the view' kills roughly the same amount of brain cells as an ounce of cocaine.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
The women on the View do have double standards, not just with this but with a whole boatload of stuff.

It's weird because on the View you have controversy when people say stupid shit, but then you have people whining and moaning even when people on the panel make intelligent observations about things. It's a lose lose with that show.

long pig
Liberal Progressives don't want equality. They want victory and control by any means necessary.

Time-Immemorial
Whoopie Gold Berg is a total racist pig.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wise choice to avoid it. watching 10 minutes of 'the view' kills roughly the same amount of brain cells as an ounce of cocaine.

Except that the cocaine actually gives the illusion of pleasure where as watching the View doesn't do that.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
Liberal Progressives don't want equality. They want victory and control by any means necessary.

Can't fault them for wanting victory. I think we all want that. But, they are most certainly biased as was proven last night.

Time-Immemorial
I found the video
riNy6dU3gkA

The first part is them slamming Carly about her looks, then later its them slamming Trump for saying "look at that face."

ArtificialGlory
What a bunch of crap.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I found the video
riNy6dU3gkA

The first part is them slamming Carly about her looks, then later its them slamming Trump for saying "look at that face."

I'll say one thing, Fiorina looks a Hell of a lot better than HIlldog does. I mean, how can anyone stand to look or listen to that disgusting lying pruneface Hillary? I couldn't watch the democratic debate because I knew looking or listening to her for an extended amount of time would make me feel like throwing up. Not just because of how utterly disgusting looking and sounding she is but also because every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie and even just hearing her name makes me see red knowing how she was responsible for the death of four Americans overseas. And some idiots actually want to vote for that criminal ugly b****? Carly puts Hillddog to shame on both appearance and qualifications for being PotUS. thumb up

...and seriously, all of those fat ass b****es who were criticizing Carly's looks really need to look in the mirror themselves. LMAO. I mean...YUCK. Just... ewww.

Surtur
I found the video
riNy6dU3gkA

I really wish we could see an episode of the View where the dipshits on there are shown this video. The only possible explanation I can imagine is if they feel since they are females they have more of a right to talk about how other females look. Which would of course be 100% false, but I can't see how else they'd rationalize this.

I mean it makes you yearn for the days when the most obnoxious thing on there was Elisabeth Hasselback. At least she is also easy on the eyes. The other members...yeah, not so much.

NemeBro
Obviously people watch the show, which is why they on the air. They should be held accountable to the biased double standard they showed. I agree. Neither they nor Trump should be president. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
The only one with half a brain on the show and people want to get rid of her.

Brainwashed America.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/29/raven-symone-has-lost-her-damn-mind.html

Surtur
I mean it's bizarre when as a country people lose their shit over what she said. Especially when she never said the cop was right to do what he did. She points out that the girl should of LISTENED TO HER TEACHER and..that is bad.

Also, the person who wrote that article is a straight up moron. She never said the girl deserved to be physically assaulted! Some people literally can't handle if this story is shaped in any way that remotely suggests the student did anything wrong.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean it's bizarre when as a country people lose their shit over what she said. Especially when she never said the cop was right to do what he did. She points out that the girl should of LISTENED TO HER TEACHER and..that is bad.

Also, the person who wrote that article is a straight up moron. She never said the girl deserved to be physically assaulted! Some people literally can't handle if this story is shaped in any way that remotely suggests the student did anything wrong.

It's the same old desire to paint everything in black and white and the prevailing notion that the victim must always be 100% right and nigh completely infallible.

Surtur
The phrase "a desire to paint everything in black and white" especially reigns true here. Since why do I get the feeling part of the reason some can't stand if you mention the student did anything wrong is because the student is black and the cop white? See because some people are so batshit crazy out there that they not only think Raven is wrong, but they believe thinking the way she does is RACIST. Just like people automatically assumed the cop must of done this because he too is racist.

I mean hell Raven Simone is black..and they STILL couldn't handle her pointing out the fault of both sides. The article even quoted what Raven had said on the show and then proceeded to act like she said something completely different. It's attitudes like this that are the reason we need someone like Raven to say this shit.

Lines of thought like this are exactly why we have so many disrespectful little shits in our schools today.

Time-Immemorial
Black people cant take other black people breaking ranks. And liberals can't take it either.

Everyone knows this.

Flyattractor
The blacks will be in for a shock when all those BROWN people get legalized and the Left no longer needs them.

Time-Immemorial
Might as well post this hear as it's worthless tabloid gossip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298508/She-t-talk-t-speech-Donald-Trump-s-ex-wife-Ivana-slams-current-spouse-Melania-suggests-make-better-Lady.html

Bardock42
Would have been better in the Trump thread, really....

long pig
The cute little Cosby chick got super fat and lesbian.

Flyattractor
Her is Fiorina's response to the hypocrisy.

Say it to my Face ViewWitches!

Q99
Appearance shaming? Not a fan.

I'm not really familiar with the View to be honest. Wikipedia says... it's a celebrity talk show that occasionally brings up politics? Something like that?

I am kinda surprised by Time having such an issue with appearance shaming considering how he's been known to talk Hillary's, but I guess ' I, Time, am allowed to have double standards, just no-one else!' is nothing new ^^

To reiterate, boo on the view, and irony point for Time.

Time-Immemorial
I don't care about appearance slamming, I'm just talking about the double standard. Again you missed the point. So no points for you.

long pig
Originally posted by Q99
Appearance shaming? Not a fan.

I'm not really familiar with the View to be honest. Wikipedia says... it's a celebrity talk show that occasionally brings up politics? Something like that?

I am kinda surprised by Time having such an issue with appearance shaming considering how he's been known to talk Hillary's, but I guess ' I, Time, am allowed to have double standards, just no-one else!' is nothing new ^^

To reiterate, boo on the view, and irony point for Time.
Shut up, goof.

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Her is Fiorina's response to the hypocrisy.

Say it to my Face ViewWitches!

thumb up

Nice. Well said, Fiorina.

Flyattractor
The cute little Cosby chick got super fat and lesbian.

Raven went Lespbo?

ohh the pudding pops!

Surtur
Also just wow..people actually came up with a petition to try to get Raven FIRED. This is black people doing this too. All because..why? She dared suggest the student actually listen to her teachers.

We really are living in Bizarro World these days. Either that or we just entered the Twilight Zone. But we sure as shit are some place where logic and reason are non-existent.

Q99
I don't care about appearance slamming, I'm just talking about the double standard. Again you missed the point. So no points for you.

You've got a double-standard on double-standards, so that's ironic.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up, goof.

laughing out loud

Surtur
I just think that if they want to play the "appearance shaming" game there is a whole bunch of things you could say about the women currently on the show.

Surtur
So you want to see something hilarious? This is what Whoopi and the others said about what they said about Carly:

http://my.xfinity.com/video/fiorina-campaign-fired-up-for-showdown-on-the-view/558045251691/Comcast/Today_in_Video?cid=hero_sf_TIV

So remember: Whoopi more or less tried to imply what they said was a compliment.

Now Carly will be on the show again this Friday. So I am going to utter something I have never ever uttered: I am looking forward to an episode of The View.

Time-Immemorial
What a pathetic hypocrite, she is the epitome of an angry black woman.

She should take some lessons on Michelle or Oprah. Clearly she still is mad about her large paychecks she gets.

Surtur
Damn I just found out Whoopi has said she won't be on the show on Friday. It's almost like they were afraid an episode might actually be entertaining. Though she apparently didn't actually say the comments about Carly, she just made the asinine excuse. So we might see some entertainment.

Especially curious to see if any of these women will defend their "Halloween mask" comments. Hopefully Florina will bring up them bashing Trump. Will they be able to say this to her face?

Time-Immemorial
Yea I heard that too, she's a pathetic coward.

Time-Immemorial
The view is nothing more then a pig pen of pathetic swine bathing in shit.

Time-Immemorial
The view now taking credit for Carly's rise in popularity.

"Hey you look like a demented halloween costume!"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/11/02/view-takes-aim-at-carly-fiorina-yet-again-president/

laughing out loud

long pig
What do you expect from a bunch of dumb women? Morality? Lol....no.
Women are very base, immoral creatures.

Time-Immemorial
If there is one person the earth would not miss, it would be Whoopbitch.

Surtur
I actually found Rosie O'Donnell to be worse then anyone else who has ever been on the show, she has left the show multiple times.

Though I suppose it would make sense for them to take credit for the rise in popularity...assuming Carly appeared on no other talk shows, radio shows, late night shows, etc. and only appeared on The View.

Surtur
One positive thing is they don't back down from petty BS. ABC has said they will not fire Raven despite any ill conceived petitions.

Which again the existence of the petition itself and that over 100,000 people signed it astounds and worries me.

Time-Immemorial
Oh I never expected her to be fired. And it's good they don't, but the fact she went against the grain and people flipped shows you the minds of the country have turned piss poor.

Star428
I wonder how the show went on Friday when Fiorina came on. Did these ugly fat ass pigs have the nerve to say to her face these hateful things they said previously?

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
I wonder how the show went on Friday when Fiorina came on. Did these ugly fat ass pigs have the nerve to say to her face these hateful things they said previously?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/11/06/view-carly-fiorina-fires-back-hosts-faceoff-abc/

They kept interrupting Carly and cutting her off because she was winning. Pathetic cowardly tactics... Sound familiar?

Surtur
Yeah it was odd their excuse was "Oh we're comedians". Comedians can indeed be hypocritical. Then they went on about the publicity from this, as if people didn't know who Carly was until the women on the show decided to mention her.

The truth is the show itself probably benefited more then Carly did since I'm sure some people tuned in just to see her.

Though I also have to agree with whoever said that when people attack Hilary they act like it is an attack on all women, but not when people go after Carly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.