weakest being who can take WBH for a majority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
scenario 1: cap at low trans.

scenario 2: characters ONLY planetary(earth size) in scope/power etc..

Mindset
Superman

You're welcome, guys.

Time-Immemorial
Simba and Mufasa.

Zack M
Doom bot is the only answer.

Adam Grimes
Surfer. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Surfer. thumb up Kelly Slater?

h1a8
Originally posted by ghostman
scenario 1: cap at low trans.

scenario 2: characters ONLY planetary(earth size) in scope/power etc..

Superman by bfr before Hulk can make an action.
Strange can do it by becoming intangible and then bfr Hulk.

Flash can beat Hulk only if CIS is off. But that version is beyond skyfather level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Weakest? Firestorm or Captain Atom, Shazam would be a good choice too.

carver9
Odin is the weakest.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Odin is the weakest.

What about Simba?

Digi
Plenty in the Trans. tier, imo. At that point, "weakest" becomes a bit subjective. WBH was probably safely above high herald, but the top feats for guys like Superman, Surfer, and Thor are also well beyond anything traditionally associated with the high herald level. So then it becomes an exercise in determining which feats count for more, and which interpretation(s) you give validity to.

Skyfather is a safe guess, but I think it also undersells several in the Trans. tier.

Point being, there aren't objective, irrefutable answers to questions like the OP's.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What about Simba?

One of Simba's tooth is Abstract in power. Let's stay in the skyfather tier please.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
Plenty in the Trans. tier, imo. At that point, "weakest" becomes a bit subjective. WBH was probably safely above high herald, but the top feats for guys like Superman, Surfer, and Thor are also well beyond anything traditionally associated with the high herald level. So then it becomes an exercise in determining which feats count for more, and which interpretation(s) you give validity to.

Point being, there aren't objective, irrefutable answers to questions like the OP's.

Standard Hulk showings are far above Herald tier as well and we know that World Breaker is tiers above him. This isn't a ft war this surrounds power level. Power level wise, World Breaker were stomping beings that was above Top tier without even trying.

Time-Immemorial
One of Simba's tooth is Abstract in power. Let's stay in the skyfather tier please.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8YFo550HK39gk/giphy.gif

Digi
Standard Hulk showings are far above Herald tier as well and we know that World Breaker is tiers above him. This isn't a ft war this surrounds power level. Power level wise, World Breaker were stomping beings that was above Top tier without even trying.

He's got limited showings, I think you're overselling him, and Surfer and Thor have abstract-busting attacks in their canon. I'm not saying they're above WBH. I'm saying there's a lot of interpretation and subjectivity involved. Nothing WBH did trumps what a lot of Trans. characters accomplished.

Your Skyfather post is the highest opinion in the thread so far. I said that several in the Trans. tier could. So, let's stop for a second and realize that I'm saying that some of the characters in the tier immediately below Odin could beat him for a majority. We're talking about small degrees, not about massive differences of opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
He's got limited showings, I think you're overselling him, and Surfer and Thor have abstract-busting attacks in their canon. I'm not saying they're above WBH. I'm saying there's a lot of interpretation and subjectivity involved. Nothing WBH did trumps what a lot of Trans. characters accomplished.

Your Skyfather post is the highest opinion in the thread so far. I said that several in the Trans. tier could. So, let's stop for a second and realize that I'm saying that some of the characters in the tier immediately below Odin could beat him for a majority. We're talking about small degrees, not about massive differences of opinion.

They already did a comparison between Surfer and Hulk before going World Breaker and Hulk stomped a being that was said and shown as being comparable to Surfer.

World Breaker being above Herald tier was an average showing for him. Using High showings for standard Hulk would make World Breaker a pointless character. The point of all of this is,World Breaker was leagues above Herald tier. Hell, they even tried to sell to us that WWH was above Herald tier as well (him killing beings that were leagues above Hercules and his showing against the Avengers when he basically called them fodder (including Thor) and to make room for someone who's challenging, his son). I can see where you are going with the high showing argument but it was obviously more to that than just picking and choosing of fts.

Digi
They already did a comparison between Surfer and Hulk before going World Breaker and Hulk stomped a being that was said and shown as being comparable to Surfer.

World Breaker being above Herald tier was an average showing for him. Using High showings for standard Hulk would make World Breaker a pointless character. The point of all of this is,World Breaker was leagues above Herald tier. Hell, they even tried to sell to us that WWH was above Herald tier as well (him killing beings that were leagues above Hercules and his showing against the Avengers when he basically called them fodder (including Thor) and to make room for someone who's challenging, his son). I can see where you are going with the high showing argument but it was obviously more to that than just picking and choosing of fts.

I actually agree with a lot of this. But I think you may be getting hung up on the tiers as literal ladder steps of power. I'd classify a lot of Trans. characters as "leagues above herald tier" just like you do with WBH. There are several that I think would run through tons of high heralds with ease, including the "Big 3" of Supes/Thor/Surfer.

So yes, it's one step above HH according to our arbitrary KMC distinctions. But the actual gap in power can be considerable between any herald and those among the most powerful of Trans. And I think several Trans. have the feats to match him.

TheLordofMurder
Cloak via BFR...

Sneak up on him with stealth, then BFR to the Dark Dimension...

carver9
Probably wouldn't work.

DarkSaint85
Dr Strange.

Time stop.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dr Strange.

Time stop.

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... I know what you're expecting me to say.

abhilegend
Matter Eater Lad.

ShadowFyre
Any type of constrictor snake that has survived a gamma bomb explosion.

TheLordofMurder
Probably wouldn't work.

And World Breaker Hulk cant be BFR'ed because....?

The OP doesnt exclude it, as a result I see no reason why Cloak (who is mid-meta at best) cant transport him for one point to the next; especially if he simply hides in the shadows and envelopes him at the right moment...

h1a8
Spot. He starts the fight in a hole then comes out behind DD and bfr him. Probably won't work. But Superman throwing or punching him to space before Hulk can act is a safe bet

Magnon
Loa (Alani Ryan)

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Spot. He starts the fight in a hole then comes out behind DD and bfr him. Probably won't work. But Superman throwing or punching him to space before Hulk can act is a safe bet How is Spot bfring DD gonna beat Hulk though?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Mindset
How is Spot bfring DD gonna beat Hulk though? Cause and effect.

Time-Immemorial
If its not below zero, Hulk is winning this.

Estacado
A satellite.

carver9
None of the people mentioned in this thread is beating standard Hulk let alone Would Breaker.

DarkSaint85
Not even Dr Strange? sad

carver9
No.

DarkSaint85
Not even Odin?

StiltmanFTW
Not even below zero?

Adam Grimes
Not even Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Negan with Lucille the Vampire Bat could solo the entire Hulk Family, imo.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not even below zero?

If it's below zero, it wins.

Sin I AM
Has anyone ever tried siphoning hulks power while attacking him?

StiltmanFTW
Darwin has, while the other X-Men/X-Factor members were engaging the Hulk. He failed miserably.

Sin I AM
I remember that...i also recall surfer doing it too.

StiltmanFTW
Well, the first time he tried it, Norrin succeeded. But that was "just" Savage Hulk.

Adam Grimes
Negan with Lucille the Vampire Bat could solo the entire Hulk Family, imo. Even the Hulk Killer Humanoid. imo

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, for such an awesome enemy as HULK KILLER HUMANOID, I believe Negan would need some minor prep, namely applying zombie filth on Lucille.

+100 damage from poison

nwg202
Anyone who can time travel.

h1a8
Originally posted by nwg202
Anyone who can time travel. Time travel is not the same thing as space travel. Time traveling will do no good if you can't also travel through space to where you need to be. Why? Because leaving the battlefield is prohibited.

Sin I AM
Time travel is not the same thing as space travel. Time traveling will do no good if you can't also travel through space to where you need to be. Why? Because leaving the battlefield is prohibited.

Lol

Adam Grimes
I bet H1 was drunk. Wonder if he survived.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Whor imo fights clever enough and has Mjolnir to absorb and redirect the energy output, Physically she is above regular Hulk, who rips adamantium nets, while she rips doors.

Whor vs WBH, Whor 8/10 without CIS PIS

StiltmanFTW
Hulk was amped when he ripped said net.

carver9
Tony had to gather a team including female Thor to take on Doc Green. I feel almost certain she doesn't stand a chance against Hulk...let alone World Breaker.

cdtm
Daken could probably do it. With claws, of course.

carver9
no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk was amped when he ripped said net.

thumb up Nul should be above WBH true, and he is below Whor.

Tony had to gather a team including female Thor to take on Doc Green. I feel almost certain she doesn't stand a chance against Hulk...let alone World Breaker.

Did they fight? Else it is irrelevant who you bring in to the show, there can be multiple reasons, for example getting sure no innoncents are hurt. By feats like Adamantium ripping it's safer to judge and there Whor is above Doc Green as a reinforced door is above a simple net.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Did they fight? Else it is irrelevant who you bring in to the show, there can be multiple reasons, for example getting sure no innoncents are hurt. By feats like Adamantium ripping it's safer to judge and there Whor is above Doc Green as a reinforced door is above a simple net.

Tony and Doc didn't knew the team wouldn't win.

DarkSaint85

Name the team. Let's see how powerful they are.

Juk3n
Blink.

By Deus Ex machina

Sin I AM
Has hulk ever beaten absorbing man?

carver9
Yes.

carver9
Name the team. Let's see how powerful they are.

You remember the team. It consisted of 1 High Herald, 2 low Heralds, a meta and shield agents.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has hulk ever beaten absorbing man?

I would be really surprised if he hasn't.

Right now, I can only think of that instance when he beat him when he was War... but there must have been other times.

AM is a jobber, he's been humiliated by far less powerful beings than the average Hulk.

Well, he should be above WWH, to be specific. We've never seen Nul going World Breaker and he wasn't that impressive feat-wise to begin with. Adamantium net was more of a wtf showing than an accurate depiction of Nul's power level.

I'll say it. Either Drac was using secondary ada or Wolverine's beta ada is even more indestructible than primary ada...

DarkSaint85

Well based on this:

You remember the team. It consisted of 1 High Herald, 2 low Heralds, a meta and shield agents.

I wouldn't be happy taking on Doc Green either. Doesn't mean anything.

Btw, Female Thor at the time didn't exactly have many feats - DEFINITELY not as many as Thor, and DEFINITELY not any equal to his highs. So as we can't share feats, calling her a High Herald is generous.

carver9
Well based on this:

I wouldn't be happy taking on Doc Green either. Doesn't mean anything.

Btw, Female Thor at the time didn't exactly have many feats - DEFINITELY not as many as Thor, and DEFINITELY not any equal to his highs. So as we can't share feats, calling her a High Herald is generous.

This happened AFTER she dented adamantium mixed with Magical Uru.

DarkSaint85
This happened AFTER she dented adamantium mixed with Magical Uru.

You reckon that's higher/equal to ALL of Thor's highs over his history?

carver9
You reckon that's higher/equal to ALL of Thor's highs over his history?

No but her showings before and after that gave us an indication of her power level. She's an elite.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman

You're welcome, guys.

carver9
Superman gets one shot killed.

Philosophía
Battlezone?

DCnU Superman vs WBH.

Sin I AM
No but her showings before and after that gave us an indication of her power level. She's an elite.

What showings

But anyway i think the clue to beating hulk ia to be creative. He's too one dimensional..

Stoic

Right now, I can only think of that instance when he beat him when he was War... but there must have been other times.

AM is a jobber, he's been humiliated by far less powerful beings than the average Hulk.

Well, he should be above WWH, to be specific. We've never seen Nul going World Breaker and he wasn't that impressive feat-wise to begin with. Adamantium net was more of a wtf showing than an accurate depiction of Nul's power level.

I'll say it. Either Drac was using secondary ada or Wolverine's beta ada is even more indestructible than primary ada...

Fixit beat AM. Nul was above the levels shown by the Hulk during the WW Hulk arc, but never took it up to what was shown during HOTM. The Adamantium netting wasn't the most impressive strength feat that Nul achieved, it was crushing his weapon (the hammer that he had). Anyone thinking the that Nul was hurt by Thor did not perceive the fight properly. Any character can be floated, however Nul was not even knocked out, and this is shown by him firmly gripping his hammer, attempting to speak while in space, and getting up the moment that he landed in Vimp-vile. Seeing it any other way would simply be that person believing a lie. And no DCNU Superman isn't beating WB Hulk.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyone thinking the that Nul was hurt by Thor did not perceive the fight properly. Any character can be floated, however Nul was not even knocked out, and this is shown by him firmly gripping his hammer, attempting to speak while in space, and getting up the moment that he landed in Vimp-vile. Seeing it any other way would simply be that person believing a lie.

This

Is completely inaccurate

h1a8
Superman gets one shot killed. Not if he bfr Hulk the first instant.

carver9
Fixit beat AM. Nul was above the levels shown by the Hulk during the WW Hulk arc, but never took it up to what was shown during HOTM. The Adamantium netting wasn't the most impressive strength feat that Nul achieved, it was crushing his weapon (the hammer that he had). Anyone thinking the that Nul was hurt by Thor did not perceive the fight properly. Any character can be floated, however Nul was not even knocked out, and this is shown by him firmly gripping his hammer, attempting to speak while in space, and getting up the moment that he landed in Vimp-vile. Seeing it any other way would simply be that person believing a lie. And no DCNU Superman isn't beating WB Hulk.

thumb up

Right on point bro.

carver9
@Philo...

Already in a BZ bro and you would have to do a lot of uplaying for you to win a BZ of that order with some major downplaying. I'll pass.

carver9
Not if he bfr Hulk the first instant.

As soon as he fly towards Hulk he gets punched right in his face. It's a done deal after that.

StiltmanFTW
Meh, uru jobs more than adamantium. So smashing the hammer is not really more impressive than ripping Dracula's net.

Prof. T.C McAbe

So assembling a Team is as good as defeating that team and better than ripping Adamantium-Uru enforced doors?

The Sorrow
Hulk has some good reflex feats he caught Surfer in full flight speed, reacted to Sentrys bullrush, has easily reacted to and caught Quicksilver on more than one occasion, dodged and caught bullets, blocked and dodged lasers after they were fired etc. Kal wouldn't have an easy time trying to bfr wbh.

DarkSaint85
Actually, I have it on good authority that its impossible to rip metal.

StiltmanFTW
So assembling a Team is as good as defeating that team and better than ripping Adamantium-Uru enforced doors?

I thought the doors were adamantium-vibranium? Like Steve's shield pre-Fear Itself?

We need a scan. The feat itself doesn't have it anywhere stated what the doors were made out of.

Stoic
This

Is completely inaccurate

How is it inaccurate?

Meh, uru jobs more than adamantium. So smashing the hammer is not really more impressive than ripping Dracula's net.

So you're calling it a non feat? I guess that we can go about calling all feats non feats when it suits us then.

Actually, I have it on good authority that its impossible to rip metal.

So when metal becomes fatigued and plane wings tear off what do you call it?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I thought the doors were adamantium-vibranium? Like Steve's shield pre-Fear Itself?

We need a scan. The feat itself doesn't have it anywhere stated what the doors were made out of.

My bad even Admantium Vibranium is a greater feat than anything Hulk has done.

But not fighting and winning against someone send for you is not a feat in my eyes. Else we can start with "Spectre send to stop Supermans means Superman is almost as powerful as spectre..."

StiltmanFTW
So you're calling it a non feat? I guess that we can go about calling all feats non feats when it suits us then.

I'm not calling it a non-feat.

I'm just saying I don't see how it was a superior feat to ripping adamantium.

Stoic
I'm not calling it a non-feat.

I'm just saying I don't see how it was a superior feat to ripping adamantium.

For one, it took him far more effort to crush the hammer than it did to tear through the net. This alone suffices as proof.

DarkSaint85
So when metal becomes fatigued and plane wings tear off what do you call it?

Context:
I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise.

I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me.

I tried to make the tin foil say rip but it didn't work. I then tried to rip metal but I realized that metal can't be ripped, only broken.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar137245_22.gif

Time-Immemorial
Context:

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar137245_22.gif

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/5/customsig_137245_oX.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
How is it inaccurate?

Because everything you said was you know....not true.

StiltmanFTW
For one, it took him far more effort to crush the hammer than it did to tear through the net. This alone suffices as proof.

I know. Still not convinced.

If anything, it makes it even more likely Drac was using secondary adamantium.

Stoic
Because everything you said was you know....not true.

Actually it was all true. Nul was not knocked out, he was removed from the field of battle. If he was knocked out he wouldn't have been speaking in space. The reason that we could not make out any words was because sound does not travel in space. He was gripping his weapon, and he was back on his feet the moment that he came back down to earth. Show me where Nul was KO'd. This has already been discussed at length, and nothing supports Nul being KO'd in that scene. And Fixit defeated Creel, which I suppose is also not true according to you?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I picture Carver just sitting there ripping tinfoil and then listening hard afterwards and giving a nod everytime he does it. Then records his findings. Then it just montages random parts of a shitton of other experiments.

I hope he remembered to keep a spare piece of paper handy to compare sounds. You might have to redo your whole experiment if not

Then his mom comes in and just beats the shit out of him for ruining a whole roll of tinfoil

I make myself goggle sometimes.

Stoic
I know. Still not convinced.

If anything, it makes it even more likely Drac was using secondary adamantium.

Unless the words secondary Adamantium are used, it was the real deal and Nul ripped through it like he was tearing paper. Uru is known to be a very durable substance, that becomes even stronger when enchanted. Those weapons were enchanted. Nul crushed his, and it didn't take long. However it did take more effort to destroy, than the Adamantium netting. This gives us solid proof that the Weapon was more durable than the netting. Spin it however you want, it still comes back to the same thing. Anything else is simply opinion vs on panel proof.

DarkSaint85
Does the AMOUNT ever matter?

So for example, I'm not crushing a block of aluminium. But ripping a sheet? Easy.

carver9
How is it possible to rip metal (not talking about aluminum foil either.

Stoic
Does the AMOUNT ever matter?

So for example, I'm not crushing a block of aluminium. But ripping a sheet? Easy.

Well if you really want to pick apart something that can't be proven, calculate the grimace on Nul's face when he crushed his weapon compared to how easily he ripped through the net. Then if you are able to, tell me if Nul would have had as much trouble with a block of Adamantium as big as his weapon. Obviously it would be more difficult to crush the Adamantium if it were thicker, but is there any evidence to suggest that he wouldn't have been able to do so easier than he did when he crushed his weapon? After all he effortlessly ripped through the netting. It comes down to a guessing game that isn't at all relevant to the topic. You know what I mean?

Stoic
How is it possible to rip metal (not talking about aluminum foil either.

Metal rips brother. It happens all of the time. Look at when metal begins to fatigue, and planes fall out of the sky because their metal wings rip off of the chassis. The same principle that you apply to aluminum can be applied to steel. It just takes a greater amount of force to rip steel than it does to rip aluminum.

carver9
Metal rips brother. It happens all of the time. Look at when metal begins to fatigue, and planes fall out of the sky because their metal wings rip off of the chassis. The same principle that you apply to aluminum can be applied to steel. It just takes a greater amount of force to rip steel than it does to rip aluminum.

They break?

deathslash
Luke cage beats him every time if he owes him money.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Luke cage beats him every time if he owes him money.

In Axis, he punched Hulk so hard for not giving him back 20 cents, Hulk transformed into a different character (Kluh).

deathslash
In Axis, he punched Hulk so hard for not giving him back 20 cents, Hulk transformed into a different character (Kluh). I know right? Hulk literally had to call on a meaner, older brother personality and tell him that his lunch money was getting stolen.

StiltmanFTW
And Kluh's first reaction was escaping the building, iirc.

"Oh, f*ck. Luke Cage. I'M OUTTA HERE".

Stoic
They break?

No it can actually rip or tear. If you've ever read Soldier of Fortune magazine there are detailed accounts on how metal had been sheared through, ripped, or torn apart by great forces.

Sin I AM
Actually it was all true. Nul was not knocked out, he was removed from the field of battle. If he was knocked out he wouldn't have been speaking in space. The reason that we could not make out any words was because sound does not travel in space. He was gripping his weapon, and he was back on his feet the moment that he came back down to earth. Show me where Nul was KO'd. This has already been discussed at length, and nothing supports Nul being KO'd in that scene. And Fixit defeated Creel, which I suppose is also not true according to you?

Naw not really. Thor "killed" an amped Ben. Dominated and Bfred an amped hulk (whilst weakened). His eyes were closed. Dead giveaway unless you think he was just in deep thought. I like how you're using the no sound bs argument lol when a lesser hulk had no trouble talking in space. Plus hulk being all magically amped at the time a little thing like talking shouldnt be a issue. But continue reaching...its endearing.

carver9
Sigh...try too hard

Time-Immemorial
Classic Juggs could take him out.

Sin I AM
Sigh...try too hard

Use your man voice when talking to me boy.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ownage lv: over 9000.

Stoic
Naw not really. Thor "killed" an amped Ben. Dominated and Bfred an amped hulk (whilst weakened). His eyes were closed. Dead giveaway unless you think he was just in deep thought. I like how you're using the no sound bs argument lol when a lesser hulk had no trouble talking in space. Plus hulk being all magically amped at the time a little thing like talking shouldnt be a issue. But continue reaching...its endearing.

He was gripping his weapon, and talking. The lesser Hulk argument is a short sighted attempt. It was under a different creative team. Nul was fine, and caught off guard when he was gloating. Not hard to school someone that has very little skill at using a weapon that Thor has been using for centuries. Ben has nothing to do with anything. Nul was gripping his weapon, speaking in space, and the moment that gravity kicked back in he began moving about, not to mention that he was up on his feet the moment that he hit the ground. Notice that Nul never used the hammer to fly? If he could he would have unless he did not know how to. Nul was conscious the entire time. You've simply allowed your imagination to tell you something that simply did not exist.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Classic Juggs could take him out.

Nah, he'd get tossed about like a scrub. War was far weaker than WB Hulk, and he was more than a match for classic Juggernaut. WB Hulk was operating at a very high level. High trans at the very least.

Sin I AM
He was gripping his weapon, and talking. The lesser Hulk argument is a short sighted attempt. It was under a different creative team. Nul was fine, and caught off guard when he was gloating. Not hard to school someone that has very little skill at using a weapon that Thor has been using for centuries. Ben has nothing to do with anything. Nul was gripping his weapon, speaking in space, and the moment that gravity kicked back in he began moving about, not to mention that he was up on his feet the moment that he hit the ground. Notice that Nul never used the hammer to fly? If he could he would have unless he did not know how to. Nul was conscious the entire time. You've simply allowed your imagination to tell you something that simply did not exist.

My imagination. Pot calling the kettle eh? Let's debate..u said he was caught off guard? That's kinda like a lie. But i wont call you a liar I'll just say mis truth. Him and his cohort we're having a tag team match with thor. His boy ben got decimated. The he went toe to toe with thor. Thor talked a little shit..hulk got lifted off his feat. At no point was he off guard. How do you "jump" someone and get caught off gaurd? Was he looking the other way in some scan i didnt see. Did he charge in with his eyes closed? He lost. Plain and simple. Gripping his weapon..speaking in space..whatever. Thats nothing to do with what happened previously and immediately after. Lol at the skill argument. These guys are brawlers swinging hammers this aint no fencing match

Stoic
My imagination. Pot calling the kettle eh? Let's debate..u said he was caught off guard? That's kinda like a lie. But i wont call you a liar I'll just say mis truth. Him and his cohort we're having a tag team match with thor. His boy ben got decimated. The he went toe to toe with thor. Thor talked a little shit..hulk got lifted off his feat. At no point was he off guard. How do you "jump" someone and get caught off gaurd? Was he looking the other way in some scan i didnt see. Did he charge in with his eyes closed? He lost. Plain and simple. Gripping his weapon..speaking in space..whatever. Thats nothing to do with what happened previously and immediately after. Lol at the skill argument. These guys are brawlers swinging hammers this aint no fencing match

What were Thor's exact words to Nul before the battlefield removal? The exchange of words gave Nul a false sense of impending victory. This is just before Thor hit a home run, which sent Nul floating in space talking while still having a firm grip on his weapon. If he were knocked out (which he wasn't) the weapon would have been dislodged from his hand. You have zero I mean ZERO evidence to suggest that Thor knocked him out.

Thor won through BFR, and that's it. Imagination would be me telling you what Nul was saying. Make no mistake, Nul was talking. If he was KO'd there wouldn't have been any speech bubble indicating that he was still fully conscious, or the fact that when he finally reached his destination that he simply got up on his feet without a sign of grogginess. There really isn't anything to debate, Thor won without doing any lasting damage. Oh, and the pot doesn't always have to be the same color as the kettle.

Sin I AM
Hmmm you really didnt prove a point. Does anyone have that scan of hulk floating? Im seen unconscious people mumbling. U still havent said y his eyes were closed. Was he reminiscing of betty or something? False sense of impending victory? If he so outclassed Thor who just got his ass handed to him by the Serpent it should've been a cake walk. Making a lot of excuses stoic and not proving shit

Stoic
Hmmm you really didnt prove a point. Does anyone have that scan of hulk floating? Im seen unconscious people mumbling. U still havent said y his eyes were closed. Was he reminiscing of betty or something? False sense of impending victory? If he so outclassed Thor who just got his ass handed to him by the Serpent it should've been a cake walk. Making a lot of excuses stoic and not proving shit

You're only shred if it could even be called that is that his eyes may not have appeared to be open. How can you even tell whether or not his eyes are even closed or open? This is your one shred of evidence? It may not even be evidence TBH. He wasn't even groggy when he landed, it was as if nothing happened, while on the other hand, Thor passed out after hitting him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89462/1971191-fi_5_oroboros_cps_031.jpg

Stoic
Notice the moment that Nul enter the atmosphere how he becomes
audible. You're truly grasping, and allowing your imagination to tell
you things that simply did not exist. Nice try though.

The Sorrow
He wasn't ko'd, at best you can say he was (very) briefly stunned.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Sorrow
He wasn't ko'd, at best you can say he was (very) briefly stunned.

You can't even say that.

cdtm

Yeah, who hasn't beaten AM?

Cage treated him like a joke. And this was mid 90's Cage, when he got beaten down by Scorpion.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, who hasn't beaten AM?

Cage treated him like a joke. And this was mid 90's Cage, when he got beaten down by Scorpion.

The best fights are him vs. water... laughing out loud

Kryptoniano
Notice the moment that Nul enter the atmosphere how he becomes
audible. You're truly grasping, and allowing your imagination to tell
you things that simply did not exist. Nice try though.

This.

Actually that's pretty common with thor fanboys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.