Supremacy contest among eras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
TOR era:

- Valkorion*
- Arcann (Emperor)
- Vaylin (Chapter 3 of KoTFE)
- Exar Kun (Prime)
- Darth Malgus (Emperor)
- Revan (Shadow of Revan)
- Darth Marr (Prime)
- Darth Nihilus (Unseen, Unheard)**
- Darth Traya (KoTOR II; Prime)
- Darth Nox***

*Valkorion have access to (2) Force-sensitive vessels of Voice caliber in total. His primary Voice is the one we see in Chapter 1 of KoTFE. He can use only one Voice at a time but is permitted to possess opponents and use them to his advantage. If he looses his primary Voice, he can switch to backup Voice. If he looses both Voices, he will be disqualified from this contest and will not be permitted to continue as a disembodied being.

**Darth Nihilus (after) consuming Katarr.

***Darth Nox at the end of his story arc in SWTOR. He can draw strength from several Force ghosts (bind to him) to fuel his own, if necessary.

PT era:

- Darth Sidious (Episode III)
- Yoda (Episode II)
- Mace Windu (Episode III)
- Mother Talzin (Clone Wars)
- Count Dooku (Episode III)
- Anakin Skywalker (Episode III)
- Darth Maul (Clone Wars)
- Savage Opress (Clone Wars; Prime)
- Plo Koon (Prime)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode III)

Legacy era:

- Luke Skywalker (LoTF)
- Darth Caedus (Prime)
- Kyp Durron (Jedi Master)
- Kyle Katarn (Jedi Master)
- Lord Nyax (Prime)
- Mara Jade Skywalker (Jedi Master)
- Leia Organa Solo (Jedi Master)
- Corran Horn (Jedi Master)
- Jaina Solo (Sword of the Jedi)
- Saba Sebatyne (Prime)

Battles:

Round 1: Team 1 vs. Team 2

Round 2: Team 2 vs. Team 3

Round 3: Winner of (Round 1) vs. Team 3

Round 4: Winner of (Round 2) vs. Team 1

Round 5: Team 1 vs. Team 2 vs. Team 3

Rules:

1. No trolling.
2. Assume (all-out) clashes.
3. Give an answer for each battle.

SETTING: Assume an area where large rocks (boulders) and trees are present.

Darth Thor
Is there a reason it's Episode II Yoda instead of Episode III? Or is just that an error?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Is there a reason it's Episode II Yoda instead of Episode III? Or is just that an error?
Yes, I am considering Yoda during Episode II. Reason is that some are claiming that Yoda was loosing his strength during old age with passage of time and was not at his prime during Episode III. Therefore, I am giving such members benefit of doubt.

cs_zoltan
Did you intentionally gimp the PT era?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Did you intentionally gimp the PT era?
Excuse me? I have assumed best (era-specific) incarnations of each character. If you noticing an issue then simply point it out.

Nephthys
TOR era. They're the strongest team, have haxx and Vitiate has a back up Voice to clinch things.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Excuse me? I have assumed best (era-specific) incarnations of each character.

Well considering that the characters you picked for the TOR era span over 350 years, and the Legacy era around 40 years, you could've made a lot stronger "Rise of the Empire era".

Something like this:

RotJ Sidious
BBY 220 Yoda (or if you don't want to speculate RotS Yoda)
TPM Plagueis
SoD Talzin
RotJ Vader
TFU II Starkiller
TFU Shaak Ti
RotS Windu
RotS Dooku
SoD Maul

S_W_LeGenD
Well considering that the characters you picked for the TOR era span over 350 years, and the Legacy era around 40 years, you could've made a lot stronger "Rise of the Empire era".

Something like this:

RotJ Sidious
TPM Plagueis
SoD Talzin
RotJ Vader
TFU II Starkiller
TFU Shaak Ti
RotS Windu
RotS Dooku
SoD Maul
Your Team will be considered in another contest.

Nephthys
It's Team PT, not OT or 220 BBY.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's Team PT, not OT or 220 BBY.

Which is an arbitrary restriction to wank the TOR era. Or do you think it's fair to pick from 3 years during the PT era, 360 during the TOR era, and around 40 years during the Legacy era?

PS: Even from the PT era only it's not the strongest. Plagueis died during TPM, which makes him one of the PT era. Kar Vastor > Savage, Shaak Ti > Plo Koon.

DarthAnt66
I love how butthurt Zoltan is his PT team doesn't win. Please carry on.

Nephthys
Oh man, someone call up the Waambulance. Swap out Kun for Soa and replace Nihilus and Traya (HoT + Jadus?) with someone else and it's the same result.

It's not like Marr is a top dog either. I'd swap in Jadus, the Wrath, the Barsen'thor or the Hero of Tython over him in a heartbeat.

The real decider is that Valkorion gets two Voices. Thats way more unfair.

S_W_LeGenD
Which is an arbitrary restriction to wank the TOR era. Or do you think it's fair to pick from 3 years during the PT era, 360 during the TOR era, and around 40 years during the Legacy era?

PS: Even from the PT era only it's not the strongest. Plagueis died during TPM, which makes him one of the PT era. Kar Vastor > Savage, Shaak Ti > Plo Koon.
TOR timeline is huge.

Anyways, if more members complain about Team 2 then I will change it.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TOR timeline is huge.

Anyways, if more members complain about Team 2 then I will change it.

Whatever, it's your thread.

cs_zoltan
Oh man, someone call up the Waambulance. Swap out Kun for Soa and replace Nihilus and Traya (HoT + Jadus?) with someone else and it's the same result.

It's not like Marr is a top dog either. I'd swap in Jadus, the Wrath, the Barsen'thor or the Hero of Tython over him in a heartbeat.

The real decider is that Valkorion gets two Voices. Thats way more unfair.

Well don't call it best of their era, when they actually aren't.

S_W_LeGenD
Whatever, it's your thread.
It will not make much difference on the outcome. Just saying.

Deronn_solo
......TOR wins undoutably with this line-up. Excuse me while I vomit for admitting that. no expression

FreshestSlice
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/excellent.gif

NewGuy01
Have to agree with Zoltan, honestly; and the same goes for the NJO era. Even Krayt was excluded.

Trocity
thumb up

Just another thread for Legend to wank TOR.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
......TOR wins undoutably with this line-up. Excuse me while I vomit for admitting that. no expression

https://media.giphy.com/media/DFfEjjMEXyleE/giphy.gif

Selenial
Zoltan's entirely correct, tbh. Kun, Nihilus and Traya aren't "TOR" era at all, they're TOTJ and KotOR respectively, they were placed in this team simply because they're far more powerful than any others available from the actual TOR era, and would ensure a team 1 Victory.

Pretty pathetic, tbh.

The best part is, LeGenD didn't consider Plageuis for this list despite the fact he is a PT Era character (Was alive during The Phantom Menace) yet considers characters born 300 years before an era acceptable http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

NewGuy01
Funny thing is that he's probably going to try and pass the responses to this hilariously rigged thread off as KMC's official stance on era supremacy.

NewGuy01
Exar Kun is about as much a TOR character as Darth Bane is a PT character tbh.

|King Joker|
LeGenD tries his best, you guys!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up

Just another thread for Legend to wank TOR.

Huh.. I just realized his name is appropriate to his specific preference of SW Fandom.

The_Tempest
Oh man, someone call up the Waambulance.

To be fair, didn't you complain about the TOR team getting its ass kicked in the Dark Council/Jedi Council thread due to lack of vitiate?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
Zoltan's entirely correct, tbh. Kun, Nihilus and Traya aren't "TOR" era at all, they're TOTJ and KotOR respectively, they were placed in this team simply because they're far more powerful than any others available from the actual TOR era, and would ensure a team 1 Victory.

Pretty pathetic, tbh.

The best part is, LeGenD didn't consider Plageuis for this list despite the fact he is a PT Era character (Was alive during The Phantom Menace) yet considers characters born 300 years before an era acceptable http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif
KotOR doesn't have an era, especially consider there is about two-three noteworthy people in it. Though the Exar Kun inclusion is definitely shamefrul.

Angelalex242
Swapping Savage out for Plagueis does do the PT team a world of good. Savage is probably the weakest of the PT team.

Since the NJO team is titled 'Legacy Era', they would probably like Krayt and Cade Skywalker included. Not sure if anyone else from One Sith actually helps.

Of course, if you really want to be mean, Aboleth could also join the Legacy team.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial

Pretty pathetic, tbh.

TOR stands for The Old Republic. It represents a timeline: 25053 BBY - 1000 BBY

TOR covers TOTJ, KoTOR and KoTOR II. TOR characters are also referred to as "ancient" characters in general.

As for PT era, I was trying to restrict its members to canon stuff. Some continue to tout that PT era as most competent among all so why are they panicking now?

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, I suppose it's not necessarily* the strongest if you take a placebo group of Jedi within a 2 year period and compare it to the collective group that appeared within a 25,000 year one. laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
If C'baoth, Plagueis and Tenebrous was added to PT - I would certainly form a case for the PT 'jus cause. Same for if you added, Raynar Thul, Krayt, Onimi, and Vergere to the NJO. Hell, even Shimrra Jamaane over relative scrubs like Corran Horn, and Kyle Katarn.

All in all, this thread is not a proper representation of each era, KEK.

Slash_KMC
This thread upsets me.

Deronn_solo
y?

EmperorSidious2

Something like this:

RotJ Sidious
TPM Plagueis
SoD Talzin
RotJ Vader
TFU II Starkiller
TFU Shaak Ti
RotS Windu
RotS Dooku
SoD Maul

Im with this team, but take out starkiller and put in oppo rancisis better provide battle meditation if necessary, and Vader is OT era so not sure who would replace him though. Just let Vader stay.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Have to agree with Zoltan, honestly; and the same goes for the NJO era. Even Krayt was excluded.

This aswell.

Slash_KMC
y?

Because, bias.

He did make a new thread though! It also upsets me.
There are just too many variables. It's already difficult to debate one on one fictional character fights. But having so many characters adds too many potential new and complex scenarios. Hence, headache.

Sinious
Legend, if you wanna make a thread like this just change TOR era to SWTOR era and it will become much more interesting.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Sinious
Legend, if you wanna make a thread like this just change TOR era to SWTOR era and it will become much more interesting.

But you're missing one important aspect here... he doesn't want it to be interesting, he just wants his TOR boys to win.

The_Tempest
my reaction to this thread can be summed up as haermm

Sinious
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
But you're missing one important aspect here... he doesn't want it to be interesting, he just wants his TOR boys to win. Even so, if he wants to prove TOR top dogs > PT top dogs, he should use just SWTOR for people to take it seriously.

carthage
Legacy boasts force users like Darth Caedus, Abeloth, GM Luke Skywalker, Darth Krayt, UnUTHUL, Kyp Durron, and others. Abeloth alone is greater than anyone from TOR, adding two of the greatest Sith lords cements it for me at least.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well TOR technically has Mortis Anchorites so f u

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Legacy boasts force users like Darth Caedus, Abeloth, GM Luke Skywalker, Darth Krayt, UnUTHUL, Kyp Durron, and others. Abeloth alone is greater than anyone from TOR, adding two of the greatest Sith lords cements it for me at least.
Abeloth existed during TOR timeline. Same is true for The Ones.

There are more: Lotek'k, World Razer and Soa.

Nephthys
Kephess.

DarthAnt66
Kephess.
Too OP for this contest, broski.

Nephthys
Does Kephess have any of those boss mechanics that point to him actually being super strong like the Revan ones or is he just a joke who any of the protags would solo, despite fighting 16 dudes at once or something?

DarthAnt66
Does Kephess have any of those boss mechanics that point to him actually being super strong like the Revan ones or is he just a joke who any of the protags would solo, despite fighting 16 dudes at once or something?
Well, TBH, the only reason he could contend with all 8 at once was probably the heavy environment advantage, but he's definitely more powerful than any of them individually TBH.

McP
Perhaps Plagueis wasn't included to PT team because Legend knew, that it would be pretty one-sided.

None of team 1 would be able to beat Yoda or Sidious in a single combat. Vitiate should be marginally inferior to Plagueis and marginally superior to Talzin.
Then we have Mace, Dooku and Anakin, guys which are on the very same level with Revan, Malgus or Nihilus.

PT with Plagueis takes it comfortable.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
Then we have Mace, Dooku and Anakin, guys which are on the very same level with Revan, Malgus or Nihilus..
This guy, lmfao.

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
Vitiate should be marginally inferior to Plagueis This is pretty funny too.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, TBH, the only reason he could contend with all 8 at once was probably the heavy environment advantage, but he's definitely more powerful than any of them individually TBH.

Kek what? He was possessed by the dread masters, he's not even force sensitive.

DarthAnt66
Uh, I know. Since when did powerful only refer to the Force, kek. I mean that, in a fight, he's beating Nox. erm

McP
I was blind, Nihilus solos both other eras. At once.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
This is pretty funny too.
Yes, people who still put Plagueis above Valkorion need lobotomies.

Sinious
thumb up

Selenial
Uh, I know. Since when did powerful only refer to the Force, kek. I mean that, in a fight, he's beating Nox. erm

Except he wasn't, ever. In the EC storyline, the only time he fights is when he has a colossal ****ing walker or an army of Trandoshans at his back. The final phase of the fight he gets possessed so it doesn't matter, as you said...

DarthAnt66
Sel, I'm referring to Kephess as of TFB. erm Don't be stupid, kek

Selenial
Sel, I'm referring to Kephess as of TFB. erm Don't be stupid, kek

And in TFB He's possessed, so as I said, his "power" is irrelevant.

Lord Stark
>Best of the PT era
>Sees Kenobi and no Plagueis http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

Deronn_solo
>Complains Plagueis not being on the list
>Signals out Kenobi for being there
>Plo Koon is on the same list
>Top-LAL

You fail, Stark.

Nephthys
Plo Koon > Sidious tho

Lord Stark
>Complains Plagueis not being on the list
>Signals out Kenobi for being there
>Plo Koon is on the same list
>Top-LAL

You fail, Stark.

If there are trees there's a creek. Plo Koon ****ing solos.

Deronn_solo
mmm

Yeah, you guys are right tbh. My bad, for underestimating the great Plo Koon. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.