Doomsday vs Mid Meta Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Doomsday beat this team of women if they are trying to kill him.

Blink
Kitty Pride
Invisible Woman
Storm
Crystal
Classic Rogue
Dust
Poloris

All of the women get 10 seconds to prepare their attack before the battle start. Think about what they are going to do.

Fight takes place in New York City. All of the women know of DOS Doomsday and his urge to kill if they don't stop him so they are bringing their all to this battle. Can they take him (distance they can bfr him is 1 mile from the battle start. It can only be used as a tactic since we all know Doomsday can make it back to the battle field with that kind of distance).

ShadowFyre
Storm, Sue and Kitty all have a one hit kill for Doomsday, if rogue takes his powers they could win, dont know much about the others so yeah they could kill him, and then they would be brutally slaughtered by him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Storm, Sue and Kitty all have a one hit kill for Doomsday, if rogue takes his powers they could win, dont know much about the others so yeah they could kill him, and then they would be brutally slaughtered by him.

Well.... if Rogue takes his powers there's no reason she couldn't stalemate/defeat him indefinitely.

Also, how long is Doomsday's revival cycle? after DOS he wasn't shown conscious again until after Cyborg Superman tossed him into space during the Return of Superman story... and there were other stories in between. Prior to that, he was killed by that inbred radiation guy on another planet and didn't wake up until years/centuries (longer?) later buried in the earth.

Does he have any faster death - resurrection feats to go by?

carver9

Blink has Spiderman level agility and speed along with the ability to teleport and also teleport objects (doesn't matter the size of the object).

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/58496/2556452-11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/58496/2556453-12.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/58496/2554772-exiles0912007oracledcp1rb3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/58496/2554779-15jf2.jpg

This is just some of the things. She's a great asset to the team. The best asset tbh. Her powers is hax.

Q99
Blink killed *the Fury* by hitting it with all her teleport javelins at once and basically teleporting it apart.

"Take down the entire Captain Britain Corp, adapting foe" Fury.

Blink is easily the most able/likely to get a kill here. Her time spent traveling dimensions got her very used to killing very very powerful beings.

Scoobless
Maybe, but she doesn't have Spider-Man level agility or speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe, but she doesn't have Spider-Man level agility or speed.

Against Phoenix...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107456/4309608-5865647836-20261.jpg

This isn't the only time either.

Q99
Nightcrawler level, then? She's fairly agile, is the point.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Blink killed *the Fury* by hitting it with all her teleport javelins at once and basically teleporting it apart.

"Take down the entire Captain Britain Corp, adapting foe" Fury.

Blink is easily the most able/likely to get a kill here. Her time spent traveling dimensions got her very used to killing very very powerful beings.

Yep, let's also not forget about this tactic.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107456/4309651-3794702163-20261.jpg

Would be effective against someone like Doomsday.

ShadowFyre
Well then she can kill him a couple different ways.

Surtur
Okay so you guys do realize that if Blink can do shit like kill The Fury then calling her a "mid meta" makes no sense whatsoever, right?

ShadowFyre
Lol. True that. But....still, I wouldnt really call her herald level.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so you guys do realize that if Blink can do shit like kill The Fury then calling her a "mid meta" makes no sense whatsoever, right?

Her powers are haxxed but she is only a meta.

Surtur
A meta sure, but nowhere near "mid" though. Unless that Hyperion she is exploding and the Fury she killed were just not the real things and made of tissue paper.

DarkSaint85
Obv his internals aren't as durable.....

carver9
A meta sure, but nowhere near "mid" though. Unless that Hyperion she is exploding and the Fury she killed were just not the real things and made of tissue paper.

She defeated an Alternate Galactus as well. Her powers are haxxed. She can be unbeatable, BUT, her durability isn't that great.

Q99

I know, right?

While it's quite possible for a meta level person to beat her fairly reasonably, even have even odds, she can kill just about anything.

That Hyperion- who is King Hyperion- was just fighting two Hyperions, including the main Supreme Squadron one.

He survived, btw, that only slowed him down.

DarkSaint85
Doomsday doesn't have any internals, right? He's just essentially a big block of matter, no internal organs or blood etc...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doomsday doesn't have any internals, right? He's just essentially a big block of matter, no internal organs or blood etc...

I wonder what would happen if she teleport a building inside of him? Or a bus, or the city.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I wonder what would happen if she teleport a building inside of him? Or a bus, or the city.

Being as he's much denser than them....probably nothing? Has she teleported an entire city?

Which Blink are you using, btw?

carver9
Being as he's much denser than them....probably nothing? Has she teleported an entire city?

Which Blink are you using, btw?

She teleported something bigger than a city. Does anyone have scans of that ship she crash landed into Galactus?

So you don't think teleporting a bus into Doomsday would do anything? Teleporting it into his skull.

DarkSaint85
She teleported something bigger than a city. Does anyone have scans of that ship she crash landed into Galactus?

So you don't think teleporting a bus into Doomsday would do anything? Teleporting it into his skull.

He has no brain, so not sure how his skull is any different from his hand or foot?

Which Blink are you using? We don't cross feats here.

carver9
He has no brain, so not sure how his skull is any different from his hand or foot?

Which Blink are you using? We don't cross feats here.

There's only one Blink...Exiles and AOA Blink. She's one of the same.

DarkSaint85
Nope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_(comics)

Galan007
As has been stated, Doomsday has no internal organs, and is extremely dense--he's basically just a solid block of mass.

That's why a full-on sword-strike from H/P Superman, followed by an intense burst of HV, only left a very small/minor wound on DD's hide(which healed nigh-instantly):
http://i.imgur.com/MGwhxm4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JIn7v9d.jpg

*And remember: that energy sword was New Genosian tech, being swung by an amped Superman. Where Doomsday's density is concerned, that showing speaks volumes.

Q99
Teleporting stuff into him probably isn't the right trick.

On the flipside, what she did to the Fury, who *also* has no vitals, should work fine.

carver9
Nope.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Teleporting stuff into him probably isn't the right trick.

On the flipside, what she did to the Fury, who *also* has no vitals, should work fine. You talking about Die By The Sword?

If so, Fury was very 'soft' in that story. Look what Britain's punches were doing to it:
http://s3d3.turboimg.net/t1/24403821_03.png http://s3d3.turboimg.net/t1/24403822_04.png

http://s3d3.turboimg.net/t1/24403823_14.png http://s3d2.turboimg.net/t1/24403824_15.png

I can post more examples, but I'm sure you get the point. It was nowhere near as dense as DD.

And if you look at the scans, it did appear to have some sort of vital organ(s).

-Pr-
Yeah, that Fury wasn't on the same level as previous ones imo.

As far as the thread goes, I see a lot of dead weight on the women's team. Blink and Sue might be able to do some damage, but I don't know if it would be enough. It's possible though, I suppose.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, that Fury wasn't on the same level as previous ones imo.

As far as the thread goes, I see a lot of dead weight on the women's team. Blink and Sue might be able to do some damage, but I don't know if it would be enough. It's possible though, I suppose.

Classic Rogue draining?
Kitty phasing him into things. The ground etc...?
Storm tornadoes slowing him down? Her flash freeze?
Poloris can probably mess with his physical structure since his powers are solar based?
Crystal creating things to pound on him giving the others room to come up with a plan?

-Pr-
Classic Rogue draining?
Kitty phasing him into things. The ground etc...?
Storm tornadoes slowing him down? Her flash freeze?
Poloris can probably mess with his physical structure since his powers are solar based?
Crystal creating things to pound on him giving the others room to come up with a plan?

Rogue's shown limits before, and even if she could absorb part of him, there's no guarantee she could hold on long enough to drain enough of him.
Phasing him wouldn't be any different to when she phased Hulk, I'll bet. All it would do would slow him down.
Storm would have to use tornadoes that would affect her teammates, and even then all she'd do is keep him off balance at best. She's not going to be much help if at all.
Good luck with Polaris affecting him. There's absolutely no guarantee it would work.
Crystal? Really not sure she'd be able to do much, tbh.

DarkSaint85
Rogue absorbing too much of Doomsday would be bad for the team, anyway.....

-Pr-
Rogue absorbing too much of Doomsday would be bad for the team, anyway.....

Yup.

h1a8
Rogue's shown limits before, and even if she could absorb part of him, there's no guarantee she could hold on long enough to drain enough of him.
Phasing him wouldn't be any different to when she phased Hulk, I'll bet. All it would do would slow him down.
Storm would have to use tornadoes that would affect her teammates, and even then all she'd do is keep him off balance at best. She's not going to be much help if at all.
Good luck with Polaris affecting him. There's absolutely no guarantee it would work.
Crystal? Really not sure she'd be able to do much, tbh. This is a good post. I didn't think of these things. And DD is pretty fast. He blitzed an entire team simultaneously, including Superman in it.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007

I can post more examples, but I'm sure you get the point. It was nowhere near as dense as DD.

And if you look at the scans, it did appear to have some sort of vital organ(s).

Yep, DbtS. Btw, it was made by taking over Mad Jim Jasper's body.

Density and vitals shouldn't help against what Blink did to it anyway. She just basically teleported most of it to... no-where. Just, blink, *gone*.

h1a8
Is teleportation immune from durability? Can someone just teleport someone's head off despite their durability?

Sin I AM
As long as the mass doesnt exceed their limit...yes

Prof. T.C McAbe
DD wins, it would be an interesting fight though and he might develop some new and nasty powers but the women won't be able to put him down for good.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud

DS can't post wikipedia links, lol.

There, fixed.

Cogito
*And remember: that energy sword was New Genosian tech, being swung by an amped Superman. Where Doomsday's density is concerned, that showing speaks volumes.

I don't have it in front of me, but I thought Mother Box gave Superman Kryptonian tech? Either way, it's advanced shit.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't have it in front of me, but I thought Mother Box gave Superman Kryptonian tech? Either way, it's advanced shit. I don't think it was specified one way or another. I just assumed it was New Genosian tech, because it came from a Mother Box. /shrug

Digi
Carver's made some good points concerning Blink. She's the team's best (only?) real chance, and her powers could mesh well with someone like Kitty.

However. Lol at "Spider-Man level agility." It's nowhere near. She's agile, is all. Also, Storm has absolutely no recourse here. She's dead weight, as are most of the others.

Rogue draining him is an interesting idea, but he'd start the fight SO much faster and more powerful than her. If her first "touch" is DD crushing her skull, she won't be of much use. She'd need to get the drop on him, which wouldn't be easy.

Scoobless
Can Doomsday beat this team of women if they are trying to kill him.

Blink
Kitty Pride
Invisible Woman
Storm
Crystal
Classic Rogue
Dust
Poloris

All of the women get 10 seconds to prepare their attack before the battle start. Think about what they are going to do.

How much power can Rogue absorb in ten seconds? Kitty first, then intangibly drain everyone until she has all their power, then she might have a chance.

Can Doomsday even detect invisible people?

Q99
Originally posted by h1a8
Is teleportation immune from durability? Can someone just teleport someone's head off despite their durability?

With Blink, I believe she has to use multiple teleport-javelins to do so. They're kinda target-selection things- one'll get the whole target. Multiple, and she can teleport parts not-together.

carver9
How can you be immune to teleportation? Let's put it like this, if she can port Doomsday to another location, his entire body, it would be no different than her throwing her blink blade at his head achieving the same results. The question should be, is Doomsday immune to teleportation/bfr.

DarkSaint85
How can you be immune to teleportation? Let's put it like this, if she can port Doomsday to another location, his entire body, it would be no different than her throwing her blink blade at his head achieving the same results. The question should be, is Doomsday immune to teleportation/bfr.

Hulk is immune to teleportation mad

Not sharing feats, because Doomsday is explicitly weak to teleportation (that's how they trapped him on the Moon).

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
How much power can Rogue absorb in ten seconds? Kitty first, then intangibly drain everyone until she has all their power, then she might have a chance.

Can Doomsday even detect invisible people?

Remember, even though Kitty is intangible, she can still touch you. What if she touch the team making them go intangible and then swoop Rogue in foe the touch. Can Doomsday hit intangible beings?

DarkSaint85
As Superman says, though: 'wherever you send Doomsday, he will find a way out':

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/Diabolu_BC/JLA/SupermanTheDoomsdayWarsTubes.jpg

DarkSaint85
Remember, even though Kitty is intangible, she can still touch you. What if she touch the team making them go intangible and then swoop Rogue in foe the touch. Can Doomsday hit intangible beings?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54697/1292556-doomswar042.jpg

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't really DD adapting to his phasing.

It was just J'onn using his manjobbing abilities to their fullest wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It wasn't really DD adapting to his phasing.

It was just J'onn using his manjobbing abilities to their fullest wink

MM is thinking 'shit, better not tell WW that I forgot to use my powers AGAIN. Go limp, J'onn, go limp.'.

carver9
As Superman says, though: 'wherever you send Doomsday, he will find a way out':

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/Diabolu_BC/JLA/SupermanTheDoomsdayWarsTubes.jpg

But the teleportation was successful. He was able to teleport him.

DarkSaint85
But the teleportation was successful. He was able to teleport him.

thumb up Never said it wouldn't work. Just saying that it wouldn't be a long term solution - like when Reed said Hulk would always come back somehow. Exact same thing.

Darkseid also teleported the body of Doomsday, IIRC, after (or just before) it got hit by Imperiex.

Waverider obv teleported them to the end of time, and Brainiac took his body from the same place/time.

leonidas
dd kills them. blink's powers have failed in the past to port things, rogues has been overloaded. i think rogue is the only possibility--if they all gave her their powers she could last, but she has no way to actually put him down. even if she WAS able to absorb her powers, he would continue to evolve--not convinced she would gain his evolutionary powers. rather, i think she'd gain his physical power at the time, but he would eclipse that. she also gains the PSYCHE of who she absorbs. he's an animal. even if she could absorb his ability, dd's mind would likely be too much and she'd be ko'd when she tried.

frankly, i see no way this team can win. blink might be able to bfr him. that would be their only chance imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
As long as the mass doesnt exceed their limit...yes So anyone with teleporting abilities could kill anyone by teleporting their head off despite their durability?

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54697/1292556-doomswar042.jpg

Hhhmmmm...what happened during this scene? Do you have the the un-cropped scan?

carver9
thumb up Never said it wouldn't work. Just saying that it wouldn't be a long term solution - like when Reed said Hulk would always come back somehow. Exact same thing.

Darkseid also teleported the body of Doomsday, IIRC, after (or just before) it got hit by Imperiex.

Waverider obv teleported them to the end of time, and Brainiac took his body from the same place/time.

Teleported body parts?

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
dd kills them. blink's powers have failed in the past to port things, rogues has been overloaded. i think rogue is the only possibility--if they all gave her their powers she could last, but she has no way to actually put him down. even if she WAS able to absorb her powers, he would continue to evolve--not convinced she would gain his evolutionary powers. rather, i think she'd gain his physical power at the time, but he would eclipse that. she also gains the PSYCHE of who she absorbs. he's an animal. even if she could absorb his ability, dd's mind would likely be too much and she'd be ko'd when she tried.

frankly, i see no way this team can win. blink might be able to bfr him. that would be their only chance imo.

It failed once and that was against Hulk. It was context behind that too: context that doesn't qualify for Doomsday.

Cogito
I don't think it was specified one way or another. I just assumed it was New Genosian tech, because it came from a Mother Box. /shrug

I thought when Mother Box created the whole outfit Superman said it was Kryptonian battle gear. Whatever

Time-Immemorial

What one hit kill do those three have for DD? I've seen no such showing.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What one hit kill do those three have for DD? I've seen no such showing.

Sue ripping him to shreds internally. Storm flash freeze. Below 0. Kitty grabbing him and molding him with the planet.

Time-Immemorial
I am pretty sure he will adapt and recover from those.

DarkSaint85
Sue ripping him to shreds internally. Storm flash freeze. Below 0. Kitty grabbing him and molding him with the planet.

Scans of these working on anyone with notable durability?

Haven't forgotten your request for the scan, btw. When I'm home ill grab it for ya.

Time-Immemorial

Haven't forgotten your request for the scan, btw. When I'm home ill grab it for ya.

He's got butterfingers on those scans.

Btw love the forum title and avatar, hilarious.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He's got butterfingers on those scans.

Btw love the forum title and avatar, hilarious.

That's the real reason I join BZs.

carver9

Sue Storm.

http://thegeeksverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sue_cracks_celestial_a.jpg

Storm can conjure up ice that is below 0. It cant get any clearer than that. The question is, has he shown the ability to resist temperatures of that level?

Kitty molding him to the planet would slow him down. Give time for Rogue to do her thing.

-Pr-
You've never read a comic with Doomsday in it, have you...

carver9
You've never read a comic with Doomsday in it, have you...

Lol...yes, I know he's still beatable though. The reason I put this team together is due to their versatility and the options they have to get the job done.

Time-Immemorial
Nothing in that scan suggests anything of the sort of that being able to take down doomsday. Also what PR said.

StiltmanFTW

Storm can conjure up ice that is below 0.
Stop posting and get some sleep.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud I read that too, and just flat didn't even know what to say that, so I didn't respond.

carver9

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Sue Storm.

Storm can conjure up ice that is below 0. It cant get any clearer than that. The question is, has he shown the ability to resist temperatures of that level?

Kitty molding him to the planet would slow him down. Give time for Rogue to do her thing.

confused you show me a scan of Sue using Celestial kryptonite? sad

Anyway, here is the MM fight:

http://postimg.org/image/6arp960b7/
http://postimg.org/image/pq2h29tlf/
http://postimg.org/image/err7k3503/

Photos taken by moi, unadulterated.

-Pr-
Lol...yes, I know he's still beatable though. The reason I put this team together is due to their versatility and the options they have to get the job done.

The options you think will work, generally won't.

lol @ flash freeze though. Really.

leonidas

really? sue isn't ripping him to anything.... he has no internal organs to screw with. freeze him? lol it might stop him for a moment, but seriously? melding him into the planet barely phased thor. dd would laugh that off and smash his way out.

it was speculated radiation stopped the teleporting daggers. she might be able to bfr him, but i see no way she would port away his head for example. more likely he'd simply be immune to the effects in a book. it would be ooc for her to try that first anyway. if she tried porting a limb, he'd likely grow it back. her spears failed against several types of energy shields as well. obviously he doesn't use shields, but it would be an easy defense to adapt some sort of radiation that would block her spears from working. he did develop on-the-spot defenses in his battle against superman in h/p. this team really has no chance, minus some crazy extension of rogue's powers. but i doubt her psyche could handle him anyway, even if she tried to absorb his powers.

Time-Immemorial
The options you think will work, generally won't.

lol @ flash freeze though. Really.

thumb uplaughing out loud

Galan007
Christ almighty.

It was specifically noted that Sue could only damage Exitar, because her powers are derived from Hyperspace--and Hyperspace energies are akin to Celestial Kryptonite... Though I suppose I know that because I actually read comics. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
ICE THAT IS BELOW 0

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c3122bcaec534158028ccc92edebd2c7/tumblr_mwpfb9SYF11sa5mc1o1_500.jpg

Q99
dd kills them. blink's powers have failed in the past to port things

--

The only time I can think of Blink failing to teleport someone was when King Hyperion did a vibration thing to counteract the Javelin.

DD doesn't do that kind of thing.

Plus, to win, she does have the option of doing what she did against the Fury.

StyleTime
MM is thinking 'shit, better not tell WW that I forgot to use my powers AGAIN. Go limp, J'onn, go limp.'.
laughing out loud

Q99

Computing likelyhood probability:

87+%

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99
The only time I can think of Blink failing to teleport someone was when King Hyperion did a vibration thing to counteract the Javelin.

DD doesn't do that kind of thing.

Plus, to win, she does have the option of doing what she did against the Fury.

it also failed against the hulk and has failed multiple times against a variety of shields. again, he doesn't have to adapt to 'teleportation'. just to the unique energy of her javelins that enable things to be ported. i also see no reason dd couldn't replicate hyperion's feat, or simply dodge them if he wanted to. though again, imo, he's too dense/tough/resilient to be teleported apart. if she tried, and it succeeded, she'd try limbs first, which would grow back. the next time it would be unlikely to work. a single shockwave would kill almost all of these ladies simultaneously. not to mention how much faster he is than all of them.... i see almost no scenario where they can get a single win, at least without taking their abilities to the utterest extremes, and seemingly forgetting some of the things dd could do in response....

Galan007
I think most tend to forget how incredibly fast Doomsday is. He's fast enough to keep up with, and in some cases flat-out overwhelm, top-tiers.

Also, I just saw the "Storm freezing him" argument. Um, ElOhEl? If that were a viable tactic, then don't you think Supes would just freeze-breath him to death? Don't you think the vacuum of space would have had some sort of negative reaction on him?

Stop digging so deep, people.

leonidas
oh, and the only reason she was able to affect the fury was because it was damaged and weakened when she hit it with her javelins:

http://imgur.com/vsKhL43

http://imgur.com/LtyHFLR

as i said, i don't see her being able to do that to dd...

leonidas
I think most tend to forget how incredibly fast Doomsday is. He's fast enough to keep up with, and in some cases flat-out overwhelm, top-tiers.

Also, I just saw the "Storm freezing him" argument. Um, ElOhEl? If that were a viable tactic, then don't you think Supes would just freeze-breath him to death? Don't you think the vacuum of space would have had some sort of negative reaction on him?

Stop digging so deep, people.

yeah, i thought the freezing him thing was awesome... laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
BELOW ZERO!!

Time-Immemorial
BELOW ZERO!!

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/USuLOh0.jpg

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Q99
it also failed against the hulk and has failed multiple times against a variety of shields. again, he doesn't have to adapt to 'teleportation'. just to the unique energy of her javelins that enable things to be ported. i also see no reason dd couldn't replicate hyperion's feat, or simply dodge them if he wanted to. though again, imo, he's too dense/tough/resilient to be teleported apart. if she tried, and it succeeded, she'd try limbs first, which would grow back. the next time it would be unlikely to work. a single shockwave would kill almost all of these ladies simultaneously. not to mention how much faster he is than all of them.... i see almost no scenario where they can get a single win, at least without taking their abilities to the utterest extremes, and seemingly forgetting some of the things dd could do in response....

Well, how about this: Use her javelin to teleport one of his fired-spines back at him.

And Kitty using phasing could get javelins into him even with resistances.

Glorificus
Rogue with Sue, Kitty, Clarice's powers is really all that's needed.

StiltmanFTW
I love how some of you guys still try to be serious.

BELOW ZERO has destroyed this thread, there is just no fixing that.

Adam Grimes
I doubt any of these ladies would survive a pounding from Doomsday. Superman died trying.

StiltmanFTW
Are you suggesting that Superman is more used to getting pounded than women...? laughing out loud

cdtm
The Hyperian thing looks dumb.

If he was doing the Flash vibration intangibility trick, he should've simply phased through that sand like Wally phases through walls..

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Well, how about this: Use her javelin to teleport one of his fired-spines back at him.

And Kitty using phasing could get javelins into him even with resistances.

Are Blinks reflexes up to it?

She sounds kind of like a poor mans Warpsmith, if you ever read Alan Moores Marvelman/Miracleman.. (Warpsmiths were high end speedsters that could perform Space Gem like feats, basically..)

Adam Grimes
Are you suggesting that Superman is more used to getting pounded than women...? laughing out loud Did you read H/P? It was almost bdsm.

StiltmanFTW
Seen only a few scenes posted here and there.

Anyway, I thought it was DOS DD in this thread?

Galan007
BELOW ZERO!! "He seen BELOW ZERO!"

Time-Immemorial
I love how some of you guys still try to be serious.

BELOW ZERO has destroyed this thread, there is just no fixing that.

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
This is DOS doomsday, not composite doomsday or supes that people try to drag into all of his threads. There are people here that can do things that he hasnt had done to him before and therefore he should be able to be killed. They get ten seconds prep to do their best strongest attacks just on him.

DD would whip these girls ass in a random fight 9/10 times. But going by how Superman killed him it certainly didnt take as much as some of you are acting like. They are ready with their best attacks as soon as he appears. Not trying to speak for the OP but sounds like he wants to know if they have what it takes to kill him pretty much one time. DD would obviously crush them in a regular fight.

DarkSaint85
This is DOS doomsday, not composite doomsday or supes that people try to drag into all of his threads. There are people here that can do things that he hasnt had done to him before and therefore he should be able to be killed. They get ten seconds prep to do their best strongest attacks just on him.

DD would whip these girls ass in a random fight 9/10 times. But going by how Superman killed him it certainly didnt take as much as some of you are acting like. They are ready with their best attacks as soon as he appears. Not trying to speak for the OP but sounds like he wants to know if they have what it takes to kill him pretty much one time. DD would obviously crush them in a regular fight.

DoS Doomsday was still immune to the Radiant (an energy being);
Survived a Guardian of Oa suicide attack (which tore a hole in space);
Adapted to GL energy;
Tanked MM (as Bloodwynd), Yellow Lanter Guy, Fire, Booster, Supes SIMULTANEOUSLY firing at him;
Barreled through the entire Khund world;
Survived space;
AND killed Superman.

He's still a beast. Not to mention, the same arguments still apply - he still has no internal organs (no matter which DD you talk about), and is still durable as hell.

StiltmanFTW
"He seen BELOW ZERO!"

laughcry

Time-Immemorial

Priceless

StiltmanFTW

carver9
Absolute 0.

DarkSaint85
Considering Doomsday has no internal organs (so no blood etc to freeze) AND has survived in space (which is only 2.7 degrees above absolute zero....still not sure what it would actually do to him.

-Pr-
Storm isn't flash-freezing him.

Carter, you're approaching Stormfront levels of silliness at this point.

StiltmanFTW

Prof. T.C McAbe

If this would be so easy as you say and as this is your thread, wouldn't it mean that you created an spite thread on purpose?

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/BnUJfr4.jpg

DarkSaint85
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2704580.jpg

Rao Kal El
The only absolute zero here is Carver smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.