Ozy vs Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Ozy

vs

Dom

Hobbs

Shaw

H2H, fight in city.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ozy, comfortably

Tattoos N Scars
Ozy for the win.

Genesis-Soldier
ozy takes some time to win here but not alot

the FF crew don't take this unless they were armed but even then... i don't see a win

Time-Immemorial
How about we give them some weapons.

Dome gets his wrenches, Shaw gets some swords.

Tattoos N Scars
Can Hobbs get that mini gun?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Can Hobbs get that mini gun?

**** it, why not. laughing

TheVaultDweller
One of them somehow manages to hit him with a car while battling on a bridge suspension line, but then they leave him alive, so he comes back to f*** up their shit later.

Seriously though, in h2h this would be a more prolonged version of the Watchmen movie fight, considering how durable the team is. Ultimately Ozy should win though. As to the weapon scenario... I don't think Ozy can catch quite that many bullets stick out tongue Even just adding swords and things would swing the result. Hobbs and Dom should be able to tie Ozy up long enough for Shaw to get one clean sword thrust in, which is all he needs.

Genesis-Soldier
i dunno, ozy is a briliant tactitian and even managed to block Manhattens future site. i am pretty sure he is smart enough to avoid being put in a position of being one shotted

TheVaultDweller
It's not really a question of intelligence. It's a situation of fighting three opponents, two of them armed with weapons, and having a limited number of limbs with which to block, counter and strike with. Using tech and prep to stop the visions of Manhattan isn't the same situation as fighting three strong, skilled, tough and experienced opponents with weapons. Hobbs and Dom just need to keep Ozy's hands busy long enough to prevent him from blocking one good strike. Because let's be real, Ozy is good, but once he takes a serious sword injury things are going to go downhill for him rapidly.

Genesis-Soldier
doubtful, have you seen his durability

Genesis-Soldier
he took some blows in the final fight up in the artic (antartica? ) from Nite owl that were shown to break thugs arms and ribs earlier in the movie

TheVaultDweller
Blunt force trauma to the face isn't quite the same thing as getting stabbed say, for example, in a lung or kidney etc. We also see the F&F guys tank some ridiculous damage, but none of them will fare any better against being stabbed either. If Ozy could simply tank bladed weapons he wouldn't have bothered avoiding the knives in his fight with Comedian.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly believe Ozy is fast enough and skilled enough to avoid getting hit with punches or weapons long enough to take them out one by one

KingD19
He wasn't fast enough to avoid getting hit at all against two opponents. He's not gonna dodge 3, especially when one is Britsh special services, and another is US special services. And especially not when all 3 are stronger than anyone Ozy has fought based on feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.