Legacy Jedi High Council vs 12 TOR Sith Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Inspired by the JHC vs Dark Council thread:

The Legacy comics Jedi High Council-

T'ra Saa
K'Kruhk
Tili Qua

Vs

12 TOR Sith Warriors

Of the type used in the Coruscant raid.

If the Council needs help, toss in Nat Skywalker.

NewGuy01
Nah, they're fine lol.

Q99
You don't think Tili Qua being an effective unknown will help?

FreshestSlice
They're just randoms.

Q99
About how many random Sith Warriors is a random Jedi Council member worth...?

Other handicap: T'ra Saa is rooted, and immobile.

Though, of course, she'll provide battle meditation.

S_W_LeGenD
Depends upon whom they run into. If they run into the likes of Darth Malgus and Lord Praven, they are doomed.

One more thing that you all conveniently forget is the fact that these Sith Warriors numbered only 50 in total. And they collectively slaughtered hundreds of Jedi inside the Jedi Temple. When this battle was over, many Sith Warriors were alive and well. Do the math.

SunRazer
@Legend - It's obviously referring to generic Sith Warriors, not Malgus, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
@Legend - It's obviously referring to generic Sith Warriors, not Malgus, lol.
Generic in what sense?

Darth Malgus and Lord Praven were among them (50 in total). Several sources reveal that each was handpicked for this mission based on experience, strength and skills. And as I pointed out, these Sith Warriors collectively slaughtered hundreds of Jedi inside the Jedi Temple.

SunRazer
The fodder ones, obviously.

S_W_LeGenD
The fodder ones, obviously.
It's a logical fallacy, my friend.

SunRazer
Lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Lol.
Yeah, lets ignore the bigger picture here because TOR supposedly sucks.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Depends upon whom they run into. If they run into the likes of Darth Malgus and Lord Praven, they are doomed.

Yea, they aren't in the fight. They're a Darth and a Lord, respectively, they don't have the rank of 'Sith Warrior.'

Though I'll toss in Praven if the Council gets Nat, if you'd like ^^

Well, the math includes Malgus, Praven, and other sith lords, plus a mandalorian with a flamethrower and similar. Among the Jedi, a lot would be padawans and others non-experienced in fighting, as most combat ready jedi would be deployed.

So, you're betting on 12 warriors coming on top vs the three High Council members?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, they aren't in the fight. They're a Darth and a Lord, respectively, they don't have the rank of 'Sith Warrior.'

Though I'll toss in Praven if the Council gets Nat, if you'd like ^^
They are technically and officially "Sith Warriors."

So far, only Darth Malgus, Lord Praven and Lord Adraas have been identified among the 50 Sith Warriors who raided the Jedi Temple. Identities of remaining 47 are unknown but each is officially promoted as being battle-hardened and handpicked for this mission.

Originally posted by Q99
Well, the math includes Malgus, Praven, and other sith lords, plus a mandalorian with a flamethrower and similar. Among the Jedi, a lot would be padawans and others non-experienced in fighting, as most combat ready jedi would be deployed.
The Jedi also had Republic troops on there side. Moreover, the Jedi ranks included Knights and Masters as well.

Originally posted by Q99
So, you're betting on 12 warriors coming on top vs the three High Council members?
Depends upon whom they run into. It is unlikely that they will find fodders among the 50 handpicked Sith for such a daring mission.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
They are technically and officially "Sith Warriors."

Just to be entirely clear: This is 12 of the unnamed ones on the mission, of the rank 'sith warrior,' not any of the commanders.

Of the type Ven Zallow cut down a couple of.

Sure, but also they were spread out, only some of those were able to contest the initial landing, weren't wiped out, and without Zallow they didn't have another counter to Malgus, so Malgus could stop any Jedi who was cutting down warriors.

Anyway, 12 of those, vs the High Council here.

S_W_LeGenD
Then this is a contest of virtually unknowns on the Sith front.

Q99
It's a contest of the level of TOR Sith Warriors from the Coruscant raid. We've seen them in fights in video, and you certainly seem to have an opinion of their strength.

Nephthys
4 vs 1 is a fairly tough fight. Its not like with Zallow where he only took on a few at a time and moved on to the next guys. Also I'm really not sure about these council members abilities, they likely don't stack up to Zallow. These were the most elite Sith warrior in the empire and I don't think these Jedi are strong enough to fodderise them with those kinds of odds.

Overall they might pull it off but this is a tough fight.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
4 vs 1 is a fairly tough fight. Its not like with Zallow where he only took on a few at a time and moved on to the next guys. Also I'm really not sure about these council members abilities, they likely don't stack up to Zallow. These were the most elite Sith warrior in the empire and I don't think these Jedi are strong enough to fodderise them with those kinds of odds.

Overall they might pull it off but this is a tough fight.

T'ra Saa is a strong force user who's force powers have become stronger after being rooted in place. She's got good TK, some energy redirect powers, and very good battle meditation.

K'Kruhk was, back in the clone wars, around even with Vos partway through Vos's darkside stint. By Legacy, he's been seen to kill the occasional sith. He's hard to kill, old (more experienced than when he fought Vos, but probably a bit slower. Being a Whiphid, still *quite* large and physically powerful), and Cade called him the Jedi's warmaster. So, he's the one who'll likely be bringing most of the hurt.

Qua's unknown aside from having managed to survive. She is small, so at the least hard to gang up on ^^

SunRazer
I don't know why Legend seems to automatically assume people think TOR sucks. We just don't hold TOR in the same divine pantheon as you do.

ILS
TOR doesn't suck?

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Q99
It has it's good points to be sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.