Wookieepedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I don't know about you, but I am sick of Wookieepedia blocking me. I was originally blocked in January of 2014, and for no good reason. All I wanted to do was make the wiki the best it could be; I never vandalized or did anything bad. However, this jerk Toprawa and Ralltiir is the one to blame. When I log on to a different computer he blocks the IP address, he is so spiteful, he would rather have the wiki be less good than not have his way. I made a page for Star Wars Insider 161, because none of those ****s did it, and it was deleted. Im sick of the Wookieepedian admins oligarchy bullying people who just love Star Wars.

Deronn_solo
Top-LAL.

Tzeentch
The letter "a" only makes a "ah" or "aw" sound if it's followed by an "h".

LAL in pronunciation would thus sound like "l-al", or "Hal" with an L.

Laughing at loud?

Deronn_solo
I originally intended it to mean Laughing at Ludicrousness, but people accept it as a 4Chan board pseudo acronym these days so, whateves.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The letter "a" only makes a "ah" or "aw" sound if it's followed by an "h".

LAL in pronunciation would thus sound like "l-al", or "Hal" with an L.

Laughing at loud?
According to Urban Dictionary, it's actually supposed to be German, you culturally intolerant pig.

Slash_KMC
Sounds like you need a hug!

S_W_LeGenD
This medium is a shit-hole of potential conflicts.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
According to Urban Dictionary, it's actually supposed to be German, you culturally intolerant pig. Cultural intolerance is the American way.

FreshestSlice
That's pretty true to be honest. Mountain Dew must run strong in your veins.

Tzeentch
As strong as the bacon grease in my arteries.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

Q99
I've had some minor problems with how they've operated (for example, I find their anti-list desires silly. They seem to prioritize 'pages looking how they want' over 'giving accessible information'), but they're far from the worst wiki out there.

If they have a problem with you, eh, just ignore 'em. It's a wiki, it doesn't really matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.