Supremacy contest among timelines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
DISCLAIMER: Teams in this thread represent different timelines in galactic history. Each Team have 12 members.

TOR timeline:

- Valkorion*
- Arcann (Emperor; Chapter 9 of KoTFE)
- Vaylin (Chapter 9 of KoTFE)
- Exar Kun (Prime)
- Darth Malgus (Emperor)
- Revan (Shadow of Revan)
- Darth Marr (Dark Council; Prime condition)
- Darth Nihilus (Unseen, Unheard)**
- Darth Traya (KoTOR II; Prime condition)
- Darth Nox***
- Darth Thanaton (Dark Council; Prime condition)
- Barsen'thor III (Jedi Master)****

*Valkorion have access to (3) Force-sensitive vessels of Voice caliber in total. His primary Voice is the one we see in Chapter 1 of KoTFE. He can use only one Voice at a time but is permitted to possess opponents and use them to his advantage. If he looses his primary Voice, he can acquire another Voice. If he looses all Voices, he will be disqualified from this contest and will not be permitted to continue as a disembodied being.

**Darth Nihilus (after) consuming Katarr.

***Darth Nox at the end of his story arc in SWTOR. He can draw strength from several Force ghosts (bind to him) to fuel his own, if necessary.

****Barsen'thor at the end of his story arc in SWTOR.

PT timeline:

- Darth Sidious (Episode III)
- Yoda (Episode II)
- Mace Windu (Episode III)
- Mother Talzin (Clone Wars)
- Count Dooku (Episode III)
- Anakin Skywalker (Episode III)
- Darth Maul (Clone Wars)
- Darth Plagueis (Prime condition)
- Darth Bane (Rule of Two)
- Darth Zannah (Rule of Two)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode III)
- Plo Koon (Jedi Master)

Legacy timeline:

- Luke Skywalker (LoTF)
- Darth Caedus (Prime)
- Kyp Durron (Jedi Master)
- Darth Krayt (Emperor)*
- Mara Jade Skywalker (Jedi Master)
- Darth Wyyrlok III (Prime)
- Corran Horn (Jedi Master)
- Jaina Solo (Sword of the Jedi)
- Saba Sebatyne (Jedi Master)
- Kyle Katarn (Jedi Master)
- Darth Nihl (Hand)
- Cade Skywalker (Prime)

*Assume Reborn incarnation.

Battles:

Round 1: Team 1 vs. Team 2

Round 2: Team 2 vs. Team 3

Round 3: Winner of (Round 1) vs. Team 3

Round 4: Winner of (Round 2) vs. Team 1

Round 5: Team 1 vs. Team 2 vs. Team 3

Rules:

1. No trolling.
2. Assume (all-out) clashes.
3. Give an answer for each battle.

SETTING: Assume an area where large rocks (boulders) and trees are present.

NewGuy01
Better, but you still kinda put Plo Koon instead of Darth Tenebrous. I'll look it over in a moment.

NewGuy01
Yeah, RotE's the strongest now, especially if Koon switches with Tenebrous.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Tenebrous is largely unknown in the context of his combat prowess.

Also, TOR timeline have many powerhouses. I have ignored a number of them to maintain balance.

EmperorSidious2
Round 1. conflicted, not sure how this version of Sidious could stack up to valkorion. I honestly believe this should have bee Sidious in at least his ROTJ form)

Round 2. Team 3 maybe.

Round 3. Team 3 maybe

Round 4. Undecided.

Round 5. To much of a jumble. Either team 2 or 3

S_W_LeGenD
People are forgetting that Darth Nihilus and Valkorion can hit everybody (in the opposition) simultaneously with their powers from a distance and bombard them relentlessly. Nobody can handle this much firepower.

Valkorion can also break opponents and turn them against their former allies.

Nephthys
TOR team still wins but it's much harder.*

*In that it takes longer for Nihilus and Traya to drain everyone.

Trocity
PT timeline has Bane and Zannah though, Neph.

Nephthys
Bane and Zannah don't have drain resistance.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
People are forgetting that Darth Nihilus and Valkorion can hit everybody (in the opposition) simultaneously with their powers from a distance and bombard them relentlessly. Nobody can handle this much firepower.

Valkorion can also break opponents and turn them against their former allies.

Why not make this ROTJ Sidious sense I beleive Sidious in both canon and legends is more powerful by this time.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Why not make this ROTJ Sidious sense I beleive Sidious in both canon and legends is more powerful by this time.
That is Rebellion timeline.

Nephthys
Lol at people still b*tching about placements in both threads.

EmperorSidious2
That is Rebellion timeline.

Well Bane and Zannah don't even belong to the PT era. I'm just saying how if you're going by canon for there most powerful form then yes you should use ROTJ Sidious. Even if it means that the prequel characters win this. It's all opinion right?

S_W_LeGenD
Well Bane and Zannah don't even belong to the PT era. I'm just saying how if you're going by canon for there most powerful form then yes you should use ROTJ Sidious. Even if it means that the prequel characters win this. It's all opinion right?
PT timeline: 1000 BBY - 0 BBY

Deronn_solo
The difference in power between RotT Sidious and RotJ Sidious, isn't really defined anyway.

EmperorSidious2
PT timeline: 1000 BBY - 0 BBY

Where did you find those numbers?

Deronn_solo
^^

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/5f/6b/fb5f6b29ada26d5f1c349ab79d950340.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Where did you find those numbers?
They are in published literature.

EmperorSidious2
They are in published literature.

Ok then. Still Sidious should be ROTJ. How do you think battle meditation would work here if available?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
^^

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/5f/6b/fb5f6b29ada26d5f1c349ab79d950340.jpg

Thanks.

S_W_LeGenD
Ok then. Still Sidious should be ROTJ. How do you think battle meditation would work here if available?
erm

As another member pointed out, there isn't a profound difference between the capabilities of ROTS and ROTJ incarnations of Darth Sidious.

Regardless, Battle Meditation is useful talent but nobody will get the opportunity to use it in this kind of heated contest. As I pointed out, Valkorion and Darth Nihilus are like heavy artillery and they will hit everybody in the opposition from a distance. Nobody can tank firepower of such magnitude for long.

TOR Team (holistically) packs lot of firepower. I haven't even started discussing options yet.

Emperordmb
What confuses me is... why ROT Zannah?

SunRazer
There is a difference, since we know Sidious grew more powerful, masterful and knowledgeable in the Force whilst getting weaker physically.

Emperordmb
Quite frankly I'm definitely not convinced ROTS Yoda<AOTC Yoda, particularly when ROTS Yoda was after his spiritual journey where he conquered his inner darkness, especially since his best feats come from around ROTS.

Angelalex242
...Does Team 2 have enough Power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.