6,600 nonviolent drug offenders to be released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
THANKS OBAMA!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/30/us/federal-inmate-release/index.html

Mindset
They're probably all illegal immigrants who will rape our women.

ArtificialGlory
Now if he could also end the horribly misguided War on Drugs, that'd be just peachy.

Time-Immemorial
He won't it employs over 200,000 people anti-drug related fields. He has never done anything he said he was going to do involving drugs. He said he would stop shutting down medical clinics in CA and he never did, he shut more down.

Bashar Teg
source?

Time-Immemorial
I lived there and saw it.thumb up

Bashar Teg
anecdotal evidence

cute

Time-Immemorial
Im sorry you are too poor to live in California. Get a job and leave your parents house is a good start.

Bashar Teg
you can typing!

Flyattractor
I heard they all have to pinky swear to vote only democrat before they can get released. That and get their free weed/crack/meth.

snowdragon
I would imagine getting out of jail will be the easiest part of the process for the folks getting out.

Good luck finding decent employment and not ending up in an enviroment that got them sent to jail in the first place.

Bashar Teg
the reason they were let out was because of harsh mandatory minimum sentences, so even if they end up back in jail, the sentence will be a more reasonable and proportionate one to the crime.

Flyattractor
No. The reason they were let out is Obama is buying votes from the criminal class.

Adam Grimes
I know Bardock will be there for them.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I know Bardock will be there for them.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Ohhh yes. Lets ship them all to Europe. They are real big on taking in refugees from other places right now!

Time-Immemorial
Send them all to Germany, bog their system down with criminals and debt.thumb up

Flyattractor
Plenty of socio-faci countries for our scum to ...REHABILITATE in. Cause you know....Germany and Europe is better then us.

Surtur
Now how about we just 100% legalize weed. Might as well take some steps to make this country look less hypocritical. Who knows, it might help statements like Obama saying we are the most respected country get a teeny weeny bit more true.

Flyattractor
No. Just keep it legal only in some states. Cause even though I enjoy a nice toke nowt an agin...I don't need not ****ing Weed Heads "Self Medicating" in my goddamn park all day. Let em **** up the blue states but leave my RED PURE!

Surtur
Going to the park high sounds boring as all hell. On the other hand some stoned people in the parks might balance out the number of drunk homeless people in the parks.

There is a park a few blocks from me with a specific homeless man that quite literally carries around a machete in a shopping cart.

Oh and thank the not actually real lord it is raining today and I don't have 1,000 little bastards ringing my doorbell for candy. Especially since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year..they'd of been out at 11am if it was nice. It saves me the trouble of telling kids I ate all the candy because I'm high.

Flyattractor
*texts all the kids in Surt's hood that he is handing out full size candy bars*

SayWhat
It will mean more people in homeless shelters at night and more in public library during the day. And ST Vicent DePaul and Andre House will have more to feed. Can't wait for fights to begin with all the line cutters getting out of jail.

Flyattractor
This is why we should make them relocate to only Blue States. Cause they are so much more caring then the Red ones.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Surtur
Going to the park high sounds boring as all hell. On the other hand some stoned people in the parks might balance out the number of drunk homeless people in the parks.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will kill each other for the territory. Win-win thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will kill each other for the territory. Win-win thumb up

And the majority of that violence will take place in minority neighborhoods.

So Win-Win-WIN!

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
Now how about we just 100% legalize weed.
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Flyattractor
Legalized weed isn't as much fun as the illegal thrill of the bad kind.

Surtur
Yeah but you tend to have to deal with shady drug dealers. Whereas if you want some booze or cigs you can just walk down to the store.

It's also a bit hilarious because due to the fact it is illegal it is actually *easier* for children to get weed. Drug dealers don't care about the law, they don't have licenses and stuff to worry about losing if they sell to minors. Yet if it was legal..there would be vastly less dealers and it would be harder for kids to get their hands on. At least that is how it works around here, I've seen 13-15 yr. olds buying.

I live a block away from my catholic grammar school, and a few blocks in the other direction is a public grammar school, and the parks, etc. I can't count how many times I've had to meet a dealer and we end up meeting in the school parking lot or somewhere else where there are a lot of kids.

This is one reason I laugh whenever I hear the term the "war on drugs". There is no war, war implies there is a chance at victory.

Flyattractor
I would rather deal with "shady drug dealers" then go into one of those Snooty Weed Shops that looks like some High priced cellphone company.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would rather deal with "shady drug dealers" then go into one of those Snooty Weed Shops that looks like some High priced cellphone company.

Yeah, but you'll forget all about the Snooty Weed Shop once you're baked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.