seventh sister vs bariss offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing battle of the look alikes rolling on floor laughing

TheNuisanceBird
We should probably wait until we see the sister fight.

NewGuy01
That moment when one fighter is an older and more experienced version of the other.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That moment when one fighter is an older and more experienced version of the other.

Assuming that's Bariss of course.

Zenwolf
It's not Bariss.

NewGuy01
It's definitely Barriss.

Zenwolf
It's not, was confirmed as I recall by the VA/creators.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's definitely Barriss. The Seventh Sister isn't British, your argument is invalid.

NewGuy01
Change in VA doesn't really fetter the obvious facts. Practically confirmed to be a former Jedi Knight, obsession with Ahsoka Tano, conveniently being a mirialan dark sider in Palpatine's possession, Dave's mission to bring back as many of his TCW favorites as possible, and a few other quirks as well.

It's even more obvious than the last time Barriss showed up in an iron mask, and people still be denying it.

Zenwolf
So other Jedi Knights couldn't have become Inquisitors? The Inquisitors were sent out to locate Ahsoka by Vader, so of course she along with the brother be looking for her. Also there can't be more than 1 Mirialan in the galaxy now?

Also this

https://twitter.com/RebelsReport/status/652180083952717825

Emperordmb
1. They confirmed it wasn't her
2. Different accent
3. Different voice actress
4. No tattoos
5. Different weaponry
6. Different personality
7. Not in keeping with the ideals Barriss fell to the Dark Side for. She turned to the Dark Side because she didn't like what the Jedi and Republic were becoming. I highly doubt she'd just hop on the imperial bandwagon and become one of its enforcers.

NewGuy01
We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Emperordmb
Quite frankly, I think it'd be a good idea if Barriss appears to have her lead/be part of an anti-empire extremist terrorist faction.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Quite frankly, I think it'd be a good idea if Barriss appears to have her lead/be part of an anti-empire extremist terrorist faction. If anything, that's probably what she would be doing.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It's not Bariss.

Q99
The Seventh Sister has different facial structure and tattoos, she's not Barriss.

Anyway, Offee should solidly be the stronger.

|King Joker|
Maybe. Depends how Seven performs against Ahsoka, and how Ahsoka performs against Vader. From the little clips we see, though, Ahsoka seems to be slaughterhousing her, lol.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maybe. Depends how Seven performs against Ahsoka, and how Ahsoka performs against Vader. From the little clips we see, though, Ahsoka seems to be slaughterhousing her, lol.

I wouldn't say a single Force push means a slaughter house.

Lord Stark
Ashoka apparently takes on the Sister and the Brother at the same time. No way is that Bariss, who alone would likely give Ashoka a run for her money.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I wouldn't say a single Force push means a slaughter house. She's clearly dominating the fight in just the small clips we see. Grabbing Seven's hilt when her lightsabers are hooked to her belt is the main indicator, especially considering that she's fighting both of them. (But she does incapacitate or kill the Brother in that time period). Also, Seven's offensive and defensive moves seem to be pretty desperate ones, IMO. (Her facial expressions hint that, to me).

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Ashoka apparently takes on the Sister and the Brother at the same time. No way is that Bariss, who alone would likely give Ashoka a run for her money. Just because Barriss is able to contend with TCW Ahsoka doesn't me she'd have the same success against Rebels Ahsoka.

Q99
Barriss was able to give Anakin a fight. That doesn't resemble even what we've seen of Sister so far.

redpill
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She's clearly dominating the fight in just the small clips we see. Grabbing Seven's hilt when her lightsabers are hooked to her belt is the main indicator, especially considering that she's fighting both of them. (But she does incapacitate or kill the Brother in that time period). Also, Seven's offensive and defensive moves seem to be pretty desperate ones, IMO. (Her facial expressions hint that, to me).

Just because Barriss is able to contend with TCW Ahsoka doesn't me she'd have the same success against Rebels Ahsoka.

id like to see a link clip on yt where seventh sister fights ashoka

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Barriss was able to give Anakin a fight. That doesn't resemble even what we've seen of Sister so far. she wanted ezra alive she is being nice laughing out loud

|King Joker|
Originally posted by redpill
id like to see a link clip on yt where seventh sister fights ashoka All of the clips we've seen so far (to my knowledge) where they fight are in the following videos:

?v=YfeWNZqVYsE

?v=MaXLnj9IlDE

redpill
King joker omg omg omg omg! ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.