Khan Noonien Singh & Ozymandias vs Sonny(I Robot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these two villains defeat Sonny?

Time-Immemorial
Spite

golem370
He beats but not spite

Genesis-Soldier
i like the cut of your jib... if sonny has no problems killing then this should be a good fight. problem is that it (for me) depends on the arena and whats around. out of pure hand to hand i see sonny taking down Khan with relative ease and ozy if this is one on one.

sonny is definitely the fastest, agile and all out flexible of the three and that gives him a major advantage, especially when we see sonny take on another bot when getting the nanites

once again it really depends on the area

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i like the cut of your jib... if sonny has no problems killing then this should be a good fight. problem is that it (for me) depends on the arena and whats around. out of pure hand to hand i see sonny taking down Khan with relative ease and ozy if this is one on one.

sonny is definitely the fastest, agile and all out flexible of the three and that gives him a major advantage, especially when we see sonny take on another bot when getting the nanites

once again it really depends on the area Ozy caught a bullet. That definitely makes him the fastest. Him and Khan take this without a ton of trouble. Not enough to be spite, but still enough to be a comfortable win.

KingD19
Sonny fighting other bots was at a far faster pace than anything in Watchmen, and Sonny dodged bullets multiple times throughout the movie, from weapons with faster bullets than that slow revolver.

Also Ozy wasn't fast enough to completely dodge Nite Owl and Rorsrcharch when they fought. If he tries to block any of Sonny's hits, he's gonna get that body part broken as Sonny is leagues above both these guys when it comes to strength.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ozy caught a bullet. That definitely makes him the fastest. Him and Khan take this without a ton of trouble. Not enough to be spite, but still enough to be a comfortable win.

mmm true but he didn't quite block night owl so maybe advanced bullet timeing on that

still see sonny winning, he took on multiple robots with about the same martial arts/ fighting program as him and he didn't lose that much speed during it

golem370
Which beg the question why give him advanced fighting skill if he is not suppose to hurt and or kill humans?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by KingD19
Sonny fighting other bots was at a far faster pace than anything in Watchmen, and Sonny dodged bullets multiple times throughout the movie, from weapons with faster bullets than that slow revolver.

Also Ozy wasn't fast enough to completely dodge Nite Owl and Rorsrcharch when they fought. If he tries to block any of Sonny's hits, he's gonna get that body part broken as Sonny is leagues above both these guys when it comes to strength. Sonny aim dodged that entire movie. It's been a while, but I definitely don't remember there being one slow motion scene where he dodged a bullet. He definitely never did anything to put him on the level of catching a bullet (which is >>>>>>>bullet dodging and definitely>>>>>aim dodging).

And Sonny isn't going to break a dude who was casually breaking concrete and marble with his fists and knees and barely noticing it. The dude is strong enough to send grown men flying 30 feet into a concrete pillar with enough force to break it. He's strong enough to throw grown men through bullet proof glass that you'd have to "step on the gas just to put a dent in".

Khan isn't even needed in this fight. Ozy takes it himself.

Genesis-Soldier
...still don't see it happening, sonny has proven even though he is strong he is crazy agile and faster then a human and faster then ozy. especially in the hall where vicki is following him and 2 more bots show up... he even takes them on one handed whilst holding the nanites

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
khan has been established as the weakest fighter in this senario
he is not as fast, agile, strong or capable as either ozy or sonny

NemeBro
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sonny aim dodged that entire movie. It's been a while, but I definitely don't remember there being one slow motion scene where he dodged a bullet. He definitely never did anything to put him on the level of catching a bullet (which is >>>>>>>bullet dodging and definitely>>>>>aim dodging).

And Sonny isn't going to break a dude who was casually breaking concrete and marble with his fists and knees and barely noticing it. The dude is strong enough to send grown men flying 30 feet into a concrete pillar with enough force to break it. He's strong enough to throw grown men through bullet proof glass that you'd have to "step on the gas just to put a dent in".

Khan isn't even needed in this fight. Ozy takes it himself. Sonny could literally cave Ozymandia's skull in with his fist. Even the weaker robots that Sonny could kill one on one pretty easily could punch directly through steel, and Sonny has a scene where he easily warps a metal door with his bare hands.

Genesis-Soldier
and smashes out a reinforced concrete wall in the holding floor of the robotics factory

golem370
His agility and reflexes and durability is superior I don't know about strength, I assume he is stronger.

KingD19
There's no assumption. He's very much a lot stronger than the humans.

Time-Immemorial
Sonny wins without much trouble.

Robtard
Not sure the superhumans could hurt Sonny fast enough, he jumped out of a what, 30 or so story window and fell straight down onto concrete and massively cracked it.

KingD19
Yeah. He was specifically stated to be made with denser materials than the other(still blatantly superhuman) robots so he could handle putting his hand through that energy field.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. He was specifically stated to be made with denser materials than the other(still blatantly superhuman) robots so he could handle putting his hand through that energy field. Didn't that same energy field literally vaporize the parts of the normal robot that went into it?

As in, he's pushed into it, turns around, and is missing half his skull and a significant portion of his torso, including an entire arm.

There's a serious argument to be made that Ozymandias could literally cripple himself by punching Sonny. The difference in durability is pretty insane.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Didn't that same energy field literally vaporize the parts of the normal robot that went into it?

As in, he's pushed into it, turns around, and is missing half his skull and a significant portion of his torso, including an entire arm.

There's a serious argument to be made that Ozymandias could literally cripple himself by punching Sonny. The difference in durability is pretty insane.

Yeah. Another Sonny starts tangling with him, and he pushed it through the energy field. Pretty much half of him was vaporized.

Meanwhile when Sonny did it, he had his arm in there for a good while and all he got was some warping of his frame and armor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Didn't that same energy field literally vaporize the parts of the normal robot that went into it?

Let's not overstate things here... Ozy was punching holes in marble and concrete as if it was nothing. Had no noticeable effect on him at all. He's certainly not breaking any bones hitting Sonny. The problem here is.. I'm just not sure they could hurt him enough to temp KO him. I don't see Sonny as faster in h2h than Ozy.. Ozy was very fast in h2h and I'd venture to say he's more skilled. The problem is, I just don't know if he could hurt Sonny enough. That and Sonny very agile, more agile than anybody here, which would allow him space and time to take out Khan first. In the end I guess Sonny likely wins, but he's not more skilled or faster h2h than Ozy. Don't buy that.

KingD19
97dGOUDpZ6A

Sonny is plenty fast enough; faster imo based on what he's doing.

Time-Immemorial
He painted a canvas in seconds iirrc.

TheVaultDweller
The Ozy wank is strong with some people in this thread. He never punched through concrete or marble (Comedian knocked some concrete loose with a hit, and it was his face that broke the marble counter, not Ozy's fist), nor did any significant damage to the pillar he kicked Rorschach into, or any of the other pillars for that matter. The only two things that take serious damage during the 3way fight in the end is the one television Rorschach dives into, and the chair Ozy tosses at Nightowl. At best, a few other things have some chips knocked loose and sustain the odd crack or two. But I am not surprised. Ozy gets hyped up beyond belief by some people.

Irrelevant in anyways, as Sonny kills both of his opponents without that much trouble. I fail to see Khan or Ozy doing more than minor superficial damage, if they even last that long.

Genesis-Soldier
khan dies off first and Sonny more or less blitzes through

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.