Twilight Vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who was the strongest and fastest?

I am picking Victoria for the fastest.

Juk3n
The movie has clear tiers. The movie states who is the fastest, strongest, best fighter etc, no?

Time-Immemorial
Not really.

Edward actually has better strength feats then Emmet, yet Emmet was supposed to be the strongest based on the books and image of Emmet.

Genesis-Soldier
edward was classed as the fastest, jasper the most skilled fighter/ alice was the second and edward the worst

Mindset
Edward is the dreamiest.

Originally posted by Juk3n
The movie has clear tiers. The movie states who is the fastest, strongest, best fighter etc, no?
I don't think I like your attitude, bud.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
edward was classed as the fastest, jasper the most skilled fighter/ alice was the second and edward the worst

He couldn't have been faster then Victoria.

Genesis-Soldier
eh maybe maybe not

you know time i am a little surprised that this Twilight thread is from you. like i know we are a movie forum and to bar certain movies would be hipocritical but i am still surprised you are a fan

Time-Immemorial
fX has had a marathon for Halloween and I've been sick in bed. Nothing else interesting to watch at the moment.

Genesis-Soldier
that IS scary

Surtur
Oh I'm a big fan of Twilight. Except..not. I'm a fan of how terrible it is. I especially love to see young girls going on about how Edward is so romantic despite the fact he is a creepy stalker. Not to mention Bella is such a boring character it's really hard to figure out why so many people want to get with her. Plus the actress barely knows how to register different emotions on her face. She probably had to be trained extensively just to be able to do this new crazy thing called "smiling".

As for stats I do not ever think we were shown who was the fastest. Remember that Victoria always had a head start whenever Edward or other vampires were chasing her, so unless she was massively slower then them that head start probably made a big difference.

I guess Bella has the best strength feat since as a Newborn she showed to be stronger then Edward, who has the best on screen strength feats. Specifically the van stop and his pushing over large tree's.

Actually there was that one guy from the evil vampire mob that physically overpowered Edward. Since we have no reason to believe he was new it means he didn't have the advantage of the temporary amp like Bella. So I guess the strongest vampire is..unnamed vampire #7, and the fastest is inconclusive.

Time-Immemorial
But Victoria was faster then even her own crew from what it seemed.

FrothByte
Edward was the fastest, Emmet was the strongest, Jasper the best fighter.

But of course when Bella became a Vampire she had to be naturally stronger than Emmet and faster than Edward and some of the most awesome powers because we all know Bella was Stephanie Meyer in disguise.

Though I guess if we take into consideration other vampires then Felix is the strongest and best fighter and that tracker from the first movie is the fastest.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Edward was the fastest, Emmet was the strongest, Jasper the best fighter.

But of course when Bella became a Vampire she had to be naturally stronger than Emmet and faster than Edward and some of the most awesome powers because we all know Bella was Stephanie Meyer in disguise.

Though I guess if we take into consideration other vampires then Felix is the strongest and best fighter and that tracker from the first movie is the fastest.

How do you know Edward was the fastest?

KingD19
Felix is indeed supposed to be the physically strongest vamp on screen. No one manhandled Edward like he did, even though Ed was weakened. I doubt the fight would have gone different had he been fully fed.

I wouldn't call Victoria the fastest, because her power is "Survival", so she always got a head start and left before she'd be put in a position where she might get killed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How do you know Edward was the fastest?

Because his family members said so.

Time-Immemorial
Makes sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.