Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta vs. SSJ4 Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v37rse5o1ryrpaxo1_500.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132703/2649610-veg.jpg

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Q99
I'd say SSJ4.

While Golden Oozaru is bigger and that should lead to some advantages, I'd say small size is overall a larger edge.

cdtm
Baby.

Goku and Baby were roughly equal, judging by the fact their first fight ended in a double KO.

And Goku looked a damned sight better vs Nouva and even Omega/Syn then 'Geta did.

But even if he didn't, Vegeta has NO feats, and no.reason to assume he's a SSJ4 on Goku's level.

And besides, SSJ4 Vegeta looks friggan retarded (Or is autistic the PC term now? Don't want to upset the anti able-ism sjw's evil face )

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
I'd say SSJ4.

While Golden Oozaru is bigger and that should lead to some advantages, I'd say small size is overall a larger edge.

You do make sense. I believe that was the reason why Piccolo (as Junior) chose to return to his normal size during the final tournament battle against Goku.

Originally posted by cdtm
Baby.

Goku and Baby were roughly equal, judging by the fact their first fight ended in a double KO.

And Goku looked a damned sight better vs Nouva and even Omega/Syn then 'Geta did.

But even if he didn't, Vegeta has NO feats, and no.reason to assume he's a SSJ4 on Goku's level.

And besides, SSJ4 Vegeta looks friggan retarded (Or is autistic the PC term now? Don't want to upset the anti able-ism sjw's evil face )

In order to fuse and create Gogeta, their PL had to be equal, yes? And Goku was amped then by the energy from others, iirc. So if anything that shows Vegeta was superior stick out tongue Been a long time since I've watched it, though.

Really? Always thought that SSJ4 Vegeta looked significantly better than SSJ4 Goku...

cdtm
Goku and Baby both got amps later, but their initial fight ended in a double KO and near total energy depletion.

And remember, Trunks was complaining about needing to lower his PL to Goten's, so any power level differences could be adjusted for.

cdtm
And before anyone brings it up, yes, Vegeta needed that ray to transform every single time, while Goku could do it on his own.

But Goku also didn't lose his tail in his depowered state, while Vegeta did. It's likely at some point, adult Saiyan's simply stop growing tails, and if Goku didn't get wished back into a kid, he'd need that ray, the same as Vegeta..

Q99

Idiotic is better. Moronic. Insipid. Dire. Nothing to do with a specific condition, generally. It's not like there's a shortage of other insults, y'know?

Though frankly, gimme the monkey SSJ4s over the 'SSJ1 in another color. Now a different other color!' of the god forms any day.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
Though frankly, gimme the monkey SSJ4s over the 'SSJ1 in another color. Now a different other color!' of the god forms any day.

thumb up

Originally, SSJG was supposed to look like this:

http://img05.deviantart.net/274b/i/2013/071/0/5/goku_ssj_god_my_version_by_bejitsu-d5xv17h.jpg

Too bad AT changed his mind...

Time-Immemorial
True that.

Damborgson
ssj4 Vegeta looks pretty cool to me. Besides the pants, but whatever.

As for the fight, SSJ4 Vegeta should be able to handle him, not easily, but edge him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
ssj4 Vegeta looks pretty cool to me. Besides the pants, but whatever.

As for the fight, SSJ4 Vegeta should be able to handle him, not easily, but edge him.

Those gloves and ugg boots aren't great either... But yeah, it's mostly.the pants.

I will say the blood red fur looks better then Goku's paler, almost hot pink-ish look.

(And what's with the eyeliner anyways? What's it supposed to be, the red of the eyes showing?)

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Originally, SSJG was supposed to look like this:

http://img05.deviantart.net/274b/i/2013/071/0/5/goku_ssj_god_my_version_by_bejitsu-d5xv17h.jpg

Too bad AT changed his mind...

That looks like a fan take, but yea, much better.

Those gloves and ugg boots aren't great either... But yeah, it's mostly.the pants.

I will say the blood red fur looks better then Goku's paler, almost hot pink-ish look.

(And what's with the eyeliner anyways? What's it supposed to be, the red of the eyes showing?)

Agreed on the pants.

And I think it's to give the eyes a more beastial look.

Sj_Sharp
Mismatch: Ssj4 Vegeta = Surpassed Limits Ssj4 Goku >10x SD saga Ssj4 Goku > S17 saga Ssj4 Goku > n00b (Baby saga) Ssj4 Goku >= Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta.

Ssj4 Vegeta casually erases the Oozaru out of existence.

Galan007
Vegeta wins.

SSJ4 Vegeta = 'limits surpassed' SSJ4 Goku > n00b SSJ4 Goku ~ Golden Oozaru Baby.

cdtm
Yeah, but it wasn't just Vegeta. It was "Bebi Vegeta."

We don't know whether or not Bebi gives an amp, but that's usually how possessions work (See: Eclipsed Superman and Tribunal Cyborg Superman.)

We DO know Vegeta was quite a bit below Goku. He couldn't even go SSJ3, and in every confrontation they've had, Goku outperformed Vegeta.

The ONLY time Goku and Vegeta tied, was when Bebi was in possession of him.

Therefore, Goku > Vegeta. Bebi Vegeta should win over his SSJ4 self..

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by Galan007
Vegeta wins.

SSJ4 Vegeta = 'limits surpassed' SSJ4 Goku > n00b SSJ4 Goku ~ Golden Oozaru Baby.

Exactly what this guy said

cdtm
What evidence is there that Vegeta = "limits surpassed" Goku?

The only thing he did was get beaten on by Nouva, Omega, and help Goku form Gogeta.

Crimson Dragoon
Uh, Vegeta being able to fuse with Goku in the first place, and I'm not going to assume Goku drastically dropped his power level without explicit statements

Also, Nuova didn't hurt him at all, he was just faster than Vegeta and even then, Trunks said Fusion took up a great deal of their ki, plus them being beaten up by Omega beforehand

cdtm
So, you're assuming Vegeta = SSJ4 Goku level.

No offense intended, but generally, evidence is supoosed to prove someones capacity.

I mean, in Revenge of Freeza, anytime someone tried to claim SSJGSSJ Vegeta was equal to SSJGSSJ Goku based on his.performace vs Golden Freeza, someone else pointed out Freeza was worn down by Goku first... Rightfully so, imo.

As far as SSJ4 feats are concerned, SSJ4 Goku actually did something against Omega S... And, he was able to keep up with Nouva in speed.

And even earlier in the series, Goku was doing better vs Super 17 before going SSJ4, compared to Vegeta..

Which is par for the course. Goku's ALWAYS been > Vegeta, all training being.equal. That's why his spike against Beers was such a big deal, that everyone had to comment on it with shock and surprise.

What reason is there to believe this time is any different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.