SAITAMA (One punch man) vs MONKEY D. LUFFY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://38.media.tumblr.com/eefc943d4e7c9d947a4fce8ca7d998e3/tumblr_inline_nx0gjhen0W1r5ight_500.gif

vs

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii304/LuffyFan08/Animation1.gif

SquallX
This is a joke right?

Q99
Oh wow, is Luffy.... totally outmatched.

Post skip Luffy still isn't enough to get Saitama to use serious moves.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Q99
Post skip Luffy still isn't enough to get Saitama to use serious moves.

^ This.
I follow One Piece regularly since I love the manga, and even post time-skip Luffy is totally incosequential if compared to Lord Boros.
Saitama only used his Serious Series against Boros' most powerful attack, which was enough to destroy the whole surface of Earth; for the rest of the fight, he jobbed.
Lord Boros would insta-kill Luffy.

Saitama godstomps in this mismatch.

psycho gundam
This is more so a thread for the near future when Saitama starts to fluster or Luffy surpasses him outright

However...

Luffy did heavy damage to Noah which is a vessel half the size of Fishaman island, plus he did it underwater. Reshaping Chinjao's skull was a feat previously only done by Garp who (iirc) shattered 8 mountains in preparation to face him

All three Haki forms, damage soak and rubber flesh can keep him in the fight longer than probably anyone so far, not to mention gear 4th

SquallX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
This is more so a thread for the near future when Saitama starts to fluster or Luffy surpasses him outright

However...

Luffy did heavy damage to Noah which is a vessel half the size of Fishaman island, plus he did it underwater. Reshaping Chinjao's skull was a feat previously only done by Garp who (iirc) shattered 8 mountains in preparation to face him

All three Haki forms, damage soak and rubber flesh can keep him in the fight longer than probably anyone so far, not to mention gear 4th

Those are all nice feats, but still useless.

Saitama put a hole through the moon, and since i don't see Luffy ever getting that powerful, then he's still an ant against Saitama who's a Lion.

Also, you're claiming Luffy's gonna get more powerful, and Saitama gonna start to fluster, why is that?

What makes you think is not the other way around.

Saitama can take on the whole One Piece without ever breaking a sweat.

Q99

Hmm? Saitama wishes Luffy was strong enough to slightly fluster him, but it's not happening. Not if Luffy was a hundred times as strong.

The giant guy took out a town in a single wave of his arm, and Saitama casually took him out and was disappointed he didn't hold back more..

All of 'em combined won't stop him from getting one-shotted. Luffy is slow and not near tough enough to handle the shockwave of Saitama's normal hit going through his body, even with armament haki and rubber combined.

He's not near as tough as Boros.

Boros hit Saitama to the Moon, and Saitama jumped back.

psycho gundam
In time, my child

#InLuffyWeTrust

SSJGGogeta
In time, my child

#InLuffyWeTrust

Nice sentiment.

Luffy get's one punched. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Saitama stomps One Piece.....Whitebeard is the biggest problem.

psycho gundam
Sugar

Q99
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Saitama stomps One Piece.....Whitebeard is the biggest problem.

I think the Logias maybe...

Of course, a real answer to a 'foe made of lava' is to 'punch them so hard they splatter and there's nothing left'....

BeyonderGod
Whitebeard causally tanked 2 hits by "Logias".....so OPM stomps luffy.

Dark-Kenshin
Saitama throws his fist in a random direction and lifewipes the OPverse.

Q99
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Whitebeard causally tanked 2 hits by "Logias".....so OPM stomps luffy.

I'm just thinking the logias might just *survive* longer. They, obvious, can't do much of anything to him in return ^^

Hm, Enel and Kizaru both go semi-insubstantial ...

BeyonderGod
Saitama would destroy the OPverse.....

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
I'm just thinking the logias might just *survive* longer. They, obvious, can't do much of anything to him in return ^^

Hm, Enel and Kizaru both go semi-insubstantial ...

Saitama has already punched energy hasn't he? I think his hax would be like haki on roids.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Saitama throws his fist in a random direction and lifewipes the OPverse. seems about right

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Saitama has already punched energy hasn't he?

He punched Boros's attack, but that could've been something physical enough to be affected by a shockwave. There's a difference between, say, punching fire (physical, easy to affect), and punching light (not so much).

KingD19
Well in One Piece elements don't matter much considering you can basically hit anything if you've got enough power.(Even Kizaru for example when he fought Raleigh) Now Saitama doesn't have haki, but I'm sure against an OP opponent, or going to OPland, he'd have his own equivalent. It'd be ridiculous to think he didn't.

BeyonderGod
Haki or not lol they still get ROLFstomped by Saitama.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.