Seventh Sister/Fifth Brother/Inquisitor vs. Ki Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Inquisitors vs Ki Adi Mundi

Round 1: Canon Ki

Round 2: Legends Ki Adi

Battle takes place in a Haunted house

Kurk
Everyone is too focused on defending themselves from the spooks of the haunted house to properly engage.

Anyway I think the trio could overwhelm Mundi; not sure though.

Kosmos Supreme
Mundi with mid-high difficulty

Q99
Hm, three Inquisitors vs a solid council member.... good question! Gonna think on this one and see other's replies.

ares834
Canonwise? The Inquisitors. Easily.

Selenial
Legends Ki wins tbh.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
Canonwise? The Inquisitors. Easily.

Darth Thor
Yeah I think people are underestimating Inquisitors here.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I think people are underestimating Inquisitors here.

Not really, Ashoka apparently babyshakes seventh sister and fifth brother at once. A solid councilor like Mundi should be able to take at least a 55/45 lead over these three.

ares834
Ahsoka's feats are her own. That she beats these two (something I might add we have yet to see) does not mean Mundi could replicate it let alone surpass it. Unless you have something to say he is superior besides the fact that he is on the Council?

|King Joker|
thumb up Ahsoka is one of the top dogs, the fact she can do something doesn't mean someone like Mundi can.

Q99
Ahsoka's feats are her own. That she beats these two (something I might add we have yet to see) does not mean Mundi could replicate it let alone surpass it. Unless you have something to say he is superior besides the fact that he is on the Council?

Well, if we go Legends, he's a very solid warrior who's clashed with Asajj, and even a tired Adi held off Grievous for some time.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
thumb up Ahsoka is one of the top dogs, the fact she can do something doesn't mean someone like Mundi can.
Yeah, but he's saying Ahsoka stomps them, while Mundi more or less edges them. I'd say that's pretty respectful of Ahsoka's power level IMO.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah, but he's saying Ahsoka stomps them, while Mundi more or less edges them. I'd say that's pretty respectful of Ahsoka's power level IMO.

Yup pretty much thumb up I think Ashoka would solidly be able to take these three, not a stomp but solid victories. Mundi would absolutely struggle, but can secure a majority.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Grand Inquisitor ~ Ventress smile

ares834
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

thumb up

Originally posted by Emperordmb

So where dies the notion that Mundi can beat them come from?

carthage

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826123355/vssaxtonhale/images/c/c2/Troll-face.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Statemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeents bruh

|King Joker|
ew

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Statemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeents

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Y u mad it honestly wanks Ahsoka that she >> Kanan ~ Grand Inquisitor ~ Ventress

|King Joker|
Y u mad it honestly wanks Ahsoka that she >> Kanan ~ Grand Inquisitor ~ Ventress Yeah, I know, but Greg was such a ****ing loser that him being on par with someone like Ventress just disgusts me, tbh.

Q99

Based on what now?

I'd think Ventress would stomp him even with a single saber.

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
Based on what now?

Filoni said the top Inquisitor is about as strong as Ventress.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
Based on what now?

Higher up statements saying the Grand Inquisitor is about on par with Ventress. I forgot if it was Filoni or another laemo.

@Joker: ahsoka wank mor impertunt

|King Joker|
Filoni can lick my balls

ares834
Higher up statements saying the Grand Inquisitor is about on par with Ventress. I forgot if it was Filoni or another laemo.

@Joker: ahsoka wank mor impertunt

We don't know if he was talking about the GI though. All he said was the most powerful one, which presumably would be the GI.

|King Joker|
@Joker: ahsoka wank mor impertunt My agenda will get furthered regardless, yes. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

|King Joker|
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b1e16db21b2e49ea748a277f325ebb27/tumblr_nkn8ezd4xE1s6fqh2o1_500.gif

A+ level competence, there, guys.

carthage
Filoni said the top Inquisitor is about as strong as Ventress.

Filoni has gone batshit

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Greg >> Luke ROTJ

|King Joker|
Greg >> Luke ROTJ thumb up Literally something he would say.

Emperordmb
Greg >> Luke ROTJ
I'm Old Greg!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|
thumb up Literally something he would say.

Would say? Through implication, he already has. smilesmilesmile

|King Joker|
At least Filoni acknowledges Ahsoka's Goddess status.

ares834
So does FPJ... Top 3 or 4 of all time.

laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm just waiting for them to finally bring out Kenobi = Vader again.

|King Joker|
So does FPJ... Top 3 or 4 of all time.

laughing out loud excellent

Lord Stark

I doubt it. The Grand Inquisitor is specifically stated to not have Sith training. Ventress was being groomed to be Darth Tyranus' apprentice.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Filoni > you

Darth Thor
Filoni > you

Filoni never said GI = Ventress,

He said the most powerful Inquisitor is slightly under Ventress level.

We've yet to see if GI was the most powerful since I'm guessing Vader ranks them on more than just which one is more powerful in the Force.

ILS
Where was this said? Anyone got the quote?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Where was this said? Anyone got the quote? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=579460&pagenumber=28

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.