Valkorion vs. Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on Upkezar

*Abeloth at full power

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're just butthurt Valk > Yoda

carthage
?????

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bish

Q99
Still Abeloth, I'd think.

SunRazer
lol Abeloth.

Deronn_solo
Abeloth obliterates.

EmperorSidious2
Abeloth

Lord Stark
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're just butthurt Valk > Yoda

Abeloth trashes and Yoda stomps. Valkorion couldn't even defend himself from his own son's blade, let alone Yoda's smokin' .

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Agreed. Yoda could only win by backstab.

Sinious
#destroyed

Selenial
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Abeloth trashes and Yoda stomps.

Agreed.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
Valkorion couldn't even defend himself from his own son's blade, let alone Yoda's smokin' .
I mean I know this is just, but.... no expression

Emperordmb
Valkorion tries to mind control Abeloth, ends up getting tentacle raped and assimilated as another one of her avatar bodies. GG.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly they just have an eternal proxy war.

NewGuy01
Honestly they just have an eternal proxy war.

Good point, but Vitiate loses every battle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, he'd cow The Ones for that dagger.

Lord Stark
Agreed. Yoda could only lose blind, deaf, and comatose.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your blasphemy will cost you everything, Stark.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Abeloth obliterates.

S_W_LeGenD
Abeloth trashes and Yoda stomps. Valkorion couldn't even defend himself from his own son's blade, let alone Yoda's smokin'
Valkorion developed the capability to block lightsaber strikes with a special shielding technique.

JKBart
Entity!Vitiate, post-Ziost, should honestly be above any other mortal, beyond the reach of Force Sensitives at all, but he isn't still the real "Force Entity" like The Ones, Abeloth, Priestesses etc. He is perfectly between Force Sensitives and "entities". So he basically looses, but I doubt it will be a stomp. It's beyond Abeloth to stomp a guy like Luke.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion developed the capability to block lightsaber strikes with a special shielding technique.
http://i.imgur.com/UUjNauV.gif

http://i.imgur.com/UUjNauV.gifv

Trocity
Legend spamming irrelevant points and avoiding answering who wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Abeloth might overwhelm a vessel of Valkorion but how she will stop him in disembodied form? Nothing implies that she can destroy such things.

ares834

You do realize that Abeloth pretty much eats souls, right?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834

You do realize that Abeloth pretty much eats souls, right?
She may prevent a Force-user from becoming a Force ghost and/or enslave one but she have never destroyed an actual Force ghost. This is due to the fact that Force ghosts do not have strength of their own; they draw energy from Force-sensitivity of living beings to manifest around them and influence the external environment.

B/W Valkorion is more then a mere Force ghost and far more powerful in comparison to one. He siphoned energy of many Force ghosts as well.

ares834
What are you going on about? She eats souls so that they become part of her. She doesn't merely prevent them from becoming part of the force...

Valkorion is a tasty snack that also serves to further Abeloth's knowledge of the dark side. Yum.

DarthAnt66
What are you going on about? She eats souls so that they become part of her. She doesn't merely prevent them from becoming part of the force...

Valkorion is a tasty snack that also serves to further Abeloth's knowledge of the dark side. Yum.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's no disrespect to say that Abeloth utterly destroys The Emperor.

FreshestSlice
I don't see someone who defeated the Son and the Daughter losing to anyone solo bar the Farther and Mortikin.

Emperordmb
Imagine if Abeloth managed to take Anakin Skywalker as an avatar body...

S_W_LeGenD

Then why she failed to consume Callista Mings's spirit?

Valkorion isn't helpless like a standard Force ghost, he is a world-buster and matches some of the greatest feats of Abeloth.

ares834
Then why she failed to consume Callista Mings's spirit?

Valkorion isn't helpless like a standard Force ghost, he is a world-buster.

She didn't fail. She ate her.

S_W_LeGenD
She didn't fail. She ate her.
She consumed Callista Ming, not her spirit.

Ming's spirit reached out to Luke Skywalker for assistance and she got it; Abeloth suffered a setback from this development.

Now keep in mind that a spirit does not have immense raw power of its own.

Emperordmb
Keep in mind, Valkorion doesn't have a Luke Skywalker either.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He has Revan the Undying, though. smile

ares834
She consumed Callista Ming, not her spirit.

Ming's spirit reached out to Luke Skywalker for assistance and she got it; Abeloth suffered a setback from this development.

Now keep in mind that a spirit does not have immense raw power of its own.

Nope. Ming's soul was eaten by Abeloth as well. Like I said, it became a part of Abeloth's own and one that she can tap into when she wants.

S_W_LeGenD
Nope. Ming's soul was eaten by Abeloth as well. Like I said, it became a part of Abeloth's own and one that she can tap into when she wants.
Then how Ming's spirit reached out to Luke Skywalker for assistance?

This is how a spirit manifests:

"I cannot help you," Aidan sighed. "I lost my power long ago, when I failed to defeat Vader. I am no longer a Jedi."

"But you were able to touch me. You shoved me through a doorway!" Tash cried.

"I was able to touch you because we are connected by the Force. I drew on your link with the Force to become more solid, just as I draw on it now to become visible to you. But that's all I can do. I tried to be a hero once, Tash, and I failed." (Galaxy of Fear: Ghost of a Jedi)

ares834
Because Abeloth was trying to use Ming's soul (which at this point is a part of her!) to tempt Luke.

Emperordmb
Yeah, Abeloth wanted to sleep with Luke.

Valkorion sets his sights on Senya. Abeloth sets her sights on the most powerful immortal character and the most powerful mortal character respectively. GG 10/10 would tentacle **** again.

S_W_LeGenD
Because Abeloth was trying to use Ming's soul (which at this point is a part of her!) to tempt Luke.
Abeloth was impersonating Callista Ming just like she impersonated others whom she killed. But Luke Skywalker saw through her deception.

DarthAnt66
@DMB: I don't recall Abeloth meeting the Bedlam Spirits.

Emperordmb
@Ant SW would need a Hentai animator to put that meeting in the mythos tbh

AncientPower
I am inclined to say Abeloth's raw power wins but her combative abilities are awful.

Freedon Nadd
Abeloth takes this. She's a Celestial one for god's sake.

Jeez, why people think that Valkorion's a God or Palpy's a God?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.