The Real Reason that other News Networks Hate FOX News So Much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Bill O'Reilly telling it like it is:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4101945982001/hating-fox-news-there's-a-reason-for-it/

Mindset
Yea, that's why.

That's definitely it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, that's why.

That's definitely it.

thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Star428
Bill O'Reilly telling it like it is:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4101945982001/hating-fox-news-there's-a-reason-for-it/

Why are your links always messed up?

Star428
Btw, I don't expect for liberals to be swayed or admit that this is true but it's not really necessary for them to either. Because we all still know it's true whether they admit it or not. thumb up

riv6672
You have no interest whatsoever in actually discussing this, do you?
Just looking for agreement and ready to disregard any contrary opinion. laughing out loud

Star428
*sigh*... Did you just come in here to troll me, riv? That's not like you at all. Perhaps O'Reilly touched a nerve with you and the butthurt is killing you? eek!

Trolling has never been something I've known you to do. Starting to lose respect for you now. Look, I didn't make this thread to get into a mud-slinging or name-calling match with libs (which is where it'll most certainly lead to if I argue with them). I made it so those of us who haven't been infected with progressiveism can learn the truth for ourselves. I knew it wouldn't sway Liberals but that wasn't my intention anyway and yeah ,I"ve no interest in arguing with any of you about this because I've seen how liberals have repeatedly ignored evidence right in front of them. Like I've said in a previous thread, they would argue that shit doesn't stink just for the sake of being argumentative.

Q99
Btw, I don't expect for liberals to be swayed or admit that this is true but it's not really necessary for them to either. Because we all still know it's true whether they admit it or not. thumb up

You know, the degree you're sure doesn't necessarily reflect what other people actually believe.

riv6672
Making an educated guess as to your intentions based on your OPs wording, and your behavior in similarly themed threads, is hardly trolling, Star.
I wouldnt have even posted to this, except that the site is slow this morning, and i was mildly curious how you'd take good natured critisism from someone who doesnt habitually argue with you.
Your immediately falling back on MB buzz words, and again (as in your OP) all but saying anyone who disagrees with you is flat out wrong, and you WILL argue with them, is my answer.

Bardock42
Breaking News: Fox News host claims Fox news not biased

Ayelewis
Nice to see that your trailer park has Wifi.

Newjak
This video listens as a story narrative than it does as any kind of credible fact based news.

Bill throws out one number. A viewer voted number. He ignores other numbers like Fox is often rated lower in stating actual facts than most other news networks. That their viewership is often one of the most miss informed demographics in America.

This piece is a story driven narrative that simply throws out accusations and tries to enforce Fox news typical viewer's belief system. It's a fluff piece.

Surtur
My problem with Bill is that sometimes he actually makes some good points. The reason this is a problem is because he also says a lot of stupid shit and thus the few good points he made tend to get overlooked.

He also tends to not use logic. Like was upset that guy went on Fox and then trashed Fox..and then said "perhaps he made a verbal mistake". Wait, what? So he "accidentally" trashed Fox? I'm sure it was meant to be sarcasm but it just comes off as silly.

Q99
Originally posted by Newjak
This video listens as a story narrative than it does as any kind of credible fact based news.

Bill throws out one number. A viewer voted number. He ignores other numbers like Fox is often rated lower in stating actual facts than most other news networks. That their viewership is often one of the most miss informed demographics in America.

This piece is a story driven narrative that simply throws out accusations and tries to enforce Fox news typical viewer's belief system. It's a fluff piece.

Here are the most and least trusted news outlets in America

It's often somewhat along partisan lines, and some groups seem to distrust most simply because they're media outlets... but the top ones have only minor distrust on any side.

And I'll also note you'll occasionally see Time and Star passing around stories from blog sites that don't even make that list *at all* as if they were absolute fact.

On anything on the list, I'd tentatively accept a story, though I'd definitely fact-check the lower ones.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99

It's often somewhat along partisan lines, and some groups seem to distrust most simply because they're media outlets... but the top ones have only minor distrust on any side.

And I'll also note you'll occasionally see Time and Star passing around stories from blog sites that don't even make that list *at all* as if they were absolute fact.

On anything on the list, I'd tentatively accept a story, though I'd definitely fact-check the lower ones.

I never pass around blog stories you imbecile.

Flyattractor
Bill is really just a shill for the RINO party nowadays anyway. Which makes Fox just as bad and untrustworthy as CNN and the other pack of Liberal Liar News networks.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99

Poor Buzzfeed sad

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bill is really just a shill for the RINO party nowadays anyway. Which makes Fox just as bad and untrustworthy as CNN and the other pack of Liberal Liar News networks.

LOL. O'Reilly is not a RINO. I don't know where you get that preposterous notion from. And FOX is the only station to trust now a days. Megan Kelly is the only one on FOX who MIGHT be a RINO and even that I"m not so sure about. She just doesn't like Trump, it seems.

Flyattractor
The day time news is all about the Keeping Murdoch and Aires Happy team. There might be a couple of stand outs on the late night editorials thou.

The best is Greg Gutfield.

Q99
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I never pass around blog stories you imbecile.

Your Orgy Island story, had some blog sites repeating what a tabloid newspaper said.

You know, that is never gonna get old. You believe that there's a Clinton orgy island due to a tabloid.

It sums up in a nutshell how your standard of evidence is based entirely on how much you dislike someone, and not if there's anything that would traditionally be considered a reliable source.

Flyattractor
But it was a British Tabloid! Dosen't that make it true!?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99
Your Orgy Island story, had some blog sites repeating what a tabloid newspaper said.

You know, that is never gonna get old. You believe that there's a Clinton orgy island due to a tabloid.

It sums up in a nutshell how your standard of evidence is based entirely on how much you dislike someone, and not if there's anything that would traditionally be considered a reliable source.

You said blog, not tabloids, so look who is now moving the goal posts, that you set. I guess only liberal tabloids are ok in your book. You such a bias disgraceful poster.

You have not said one thing about these liberal feminists and their double standard regarding Carly.

Keep being a shameful posterthumb up

Time-Immemorial
http://www.radixnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/clinton_women2.jpg

Q99
'Being photographed near people' is not 'Orgy Island' ^^

And you're still sticking by that! That's hilarious!

You said blog, not tabloids, so look who is now moving the goal posts, that you set. I guess only liberal tabloids are ok in your book. You such a bias disgraceful poster.

You had three links. Some of which were blogs, repeating the tabloid story.

Also, I don't accept any tabloids, of any political bent. At most, they're rumors, and they regularly make stuff. That's the point. You're sticking to your guns about a tabloid story, something I don't use to begin with. I like using actual news sources with evidence and backing of their stories.

I don't even know the story you're talking about. I don't think I even know who the Carly you're talking about is!

Here's another thing: When called on something, rather than retract a statement, or even provide new evidence, you will then go on the attack... to the point of just making up something about the other person they never said!

I mean, it's like, you're trying to lie to me about what I say and do. How is that even supposed to work? It's certainly not an attempt to actually convince me, or to convince anyone else here for that matter, since it's literally just trying to make up my point of view on another topic to deflect being wrong on a current one.

Star's consistent in that he pretty much just says, "I'm right, everyone who disagrees with wrong," but he doesn't get quite as silly as you do in debating tactics.

Time-Immemorial
You know exactly who Carly is. Carly Florina..

You didn't say one word about the bias liberal feminists running with a double standard.

As far as that picture, I guess Bill just keeps a company of large big breasted hanging on him.

Surtur
For what it's worth I actually hope Orgy Island is actually a thing that exists. In fact if we ever got actual proof it existed then Bill Clinton should be made President for the rest of his life.

Q99
You know exactly who Carly is. Carly Florina..

Oh, that Carly. What does Carly Fiorina have to do with tabloids?

You know, I still don't know what story in particular you're talking about.

So yea, it's quite likely I've not said anything about conversations I'm not in about events I don't know about.

So, your response to me calling you on using totally made-up sources, is to accuse me of not knowing about a story? I do not think you thought this through very well, that is not much of a rebuttal. Indeed, it is a very clear deflection, you don't want to talk about how you may be wrong, so you accuse me of being wrong about something else... apparently talking about some particularly story I haven't even seen, and thus failing to establish the equivalency you were aiming for.

Even for a deflection, it's not a very good one. I'm talking about something you actively did and said and the quality of sourcing therein, after all, and the closest you can try and pin on me is an inaction on something it seems like is from a conversation I wasn't in?

You're completely failing to establish the double-standard that you're attempting to hide behind in your deflection.

You honestly think that is evidence of Orgy Island?

Time-Immemorial
You know exactly what thread Im talking about, you just have been ducking it. And now you will prolly come up with another excuse on how you missed it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t619365.html

DarthAnt66
Wait, people watch Fox and actually thing its "news"?

LMFAO.

Star428
Only people who are interested in facts and not lies and BS do. thumb up

The ones who are interested in all that hogwash prefer CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and other biased left-wing sources which is really pretty much all of them.

DarthAnt66
Only people who are interested in facts. I guess that rules out people like u watching it.
LMFAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uecneTWkoDE

Damn, that shit is top-tier news. Almost up with the shit I took last night - but not quite.

laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by Surtur
For what it's worth I actually hope Orgy Island is actually a thing that exists. In fact if we ever got actual proof it existed then Bill Clinton should be made President for the rest of his life.
thumb up

Q99
You know exactly what thread Im talking about, you just have been ducking it. And now you will prolly come up with another excuse on how you missed it.

Time, I hate to break this to you, but: I don't look in every thread, and that didn't even mention Fiorina in the title, and your point is still really dumb.

How does me not-commenting on something change that fact that you're obviously following made up garbage and decide whether stuff is true based on how much you like the target rather than evidence?

How's that supposed to be equivalent? *Reads thread* Oh no, a show about... something, I don't even watched it, made a petty comment about appearances? Yea, that's dumb of them, shouldn't have done it. There, petty complaint against me quashed. In other news, Time-Immemorial still doesn't get how 'evidence' works and loves to make up stuff about other posters when they call him on it and thinks that erases him being wrong.

Also, I'm disappointed I don't see them accusing Carly Fiorina keeping a private cabanaboy harem, you were accusing me of a double standard and there's no orgies or harems involved?

C'mon, can't you find some liberal accusing Carly Fiorina of having a private love harem? Or is your idea of a double standard, 'a show say something about Fiorina's appearance, ala what Time does all the time with Hillary and which Q doesn't do with people of either side and agrees shouldn't be done with people of other side, while Time pushes the idea that there's a Clinton Orgy Island and continues to stand by that idea.

Hey, it's better than some of the stuff Time posts ^^

I mean, dunno if you heard, but he believes a NY Post (real tabloid newspaper) article that Bill Clinton has an orgy island!

Fox does heavily spin stuff, and they've been caught getting stuff wrong before often enough, but at least they also pass along real stuff and they can be useful for getting the conservative perspective.

Surtur
I could totally see Carly having a private love harem. After all some men are very very desperate.

Just saying this though..I bet Trump would bang her.

Star428
DarthAnt: So you're another poor soul who's been infected with the lies and propaganda of the left. My condolences, dude.

I would recommend you seek treatment for that disease but I get the feeling that you're already too far gone down the left for that to do any good. thumb up

Q99
DarthAnt: So you're another poor soul who's been infected with the lies and propaganda of the left. My condolences, dude. thumb up

One thing I do like about you is at least you don't jump into the same hoops as Time does in his attempts to attack others.

You're sure the right is right, the left is wrong, and that's that, not making any bones about it or feeling much need to justify it.

I don't think someone has to be desperate. She's confident, she's rich, and I have no idea much else about her personal life and really it has nothing to do with being a presidential candidate, but for all I know the skills to make a private love harem are in there.

Time-Immemorial
Your so obsessed with me you bring me up in every thread.

Star428
Your so obsessed with me you bring me up in every thread.

Perhaps she has a crush on you, TI. wink

Time-Immemorial
http://www.radixnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/clinton_women2.jpg

Like bill does with the large breast advisors.

Star428
Like bill does with the large breast advisors.

Can't help to wonder why in the Hell Bill is with someone like Hillary when he has girls/women like that hanging around him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO.

Damn, that shit is top-tier news. Almost up with the shit I took last night - but not quite.

laughing

I should imagine...what with it having probs getting past your head.

Star428
I should imagine...what with it having probs getting past your head.

thumb up

Emperordmb
LMFAO.

laughing
That video is so ****ing stupid.

"Oh, a university I was planning on interviewing to make fun of didn't want me to interview them, and the guy who told me off was well within his rights to do so. What backwards retards right Bill?"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That video is so ****ing stupid.

"Oh, a university I was planning on interviewing to make fun of didn't want me to interview them, and the guy who told me off was well within his rights to do so. What backwards retards right Bill?"

Well the "university" is very left wing....

Star428
Well the "university" is very left wing....

Yep. They even explained that before the debate. So people who're claiming that the audience was cheering the Republicans because they were all conservatives obviously don't know what in the HEll they're talking about.

Flyattractor
Being Republican/Right Wing at one of those colleges is like being a Presidental Canidate on a CNBC Debate. Gotta keep it in the closet.

Star428
LOL. Yeah, I guess so.

DarthAnt66
DarthAnt: So you're another poor soul who's been infected with the lies and propaganda of the left. My condolences, dude.

I would recommend you seek treatment for that disease but I get the feeling that you're already too far gone down the left for that to do any good. thumb up
Rather have Obama as Emperor of the USA for life than any Republican in office for more than a day.

At least in the former, millions aren't deported since they "illegal aliens" working hard to support their family.

We might probably will still be ****ed but, hey, no Republicans so it's okay.

https://media.giphy.com/media/XreQmk7ETCak0/giphy.gif

Flyattractor

At least in the former, millions aren't deported since they "illegal aliens" working hard to support their family.

How dare you say something so POLITICALLY INCORRECT about a certain people!!!!

Worse then HITLER!

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Breaking News: Fox News host claims Fox news not biased

Was going to watch it, so thanks for the sum-up thumb up

Flyattractor
He didn't post which Host said it so....yeah Bardy is most likely LYING!

so no new news today.

Robtard
He didn't post which Host said it so....yeah Bardy is most likely LYING!

so no new news today. The OP names Bill O'Reilly. You should probably start reading the OP before joining in on a thread.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
The OP names Bill O'Reilly. You should probably start reading the OP before joining in on a thread.

What! Read a post made by both You AND Bardy?!

My God man! What you demand of a person is truly UNHOLY!!!

Robtard
OP = Opening Post. ie what the thread starter posted.

Flyattractor
All the way back on page 1? Now I have to TRAVEL in TIME as well!?
Such a demander you are.

Time-Immemorial
Why is fox news the most watched cable network on TV and Oreilly they #1 watched show on? I guess some people happen to like what he has to say.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=o%27reilly%20factor%20rating

Oh look he's #1 some more

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/341371-fox-news-latest-ratings-show-just-how-effective-the-campaign-to-kick-oreilly-off-the-air-is-going/

Oh look some more win for him

http://deadline.com/2015/03/bill-oreilly-ratings-2015-controversy-1201386281/

His reruns beats prime time first run news shows
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/03/04/ratings-oreilly-factor-repeat-beats-all-of-cnn-msnbc-primetime/

Come and try to disprove me or the sources Q99

Omega Vision
Why is fox news the most watched cable network on TV and Oreilly they #1 watched show on? I guess some people happen to like what he has to say.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=o%27reilly%20factor%20rating
That's true, but you also have to consider that whereas the liberal viewership is divided among many networks (and many liberals don't even watch cable news), FOX is basically a monopoly.

Time-Immemorial
I edited, look at my last link, his reruns beat all CNN, MSNBC primtime first run shows. Now one watches CNN anymore, because people know they full of shit.

Star428

Oh look he's #1 some more

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/341371-fox-news-latest-ratings-show-just-how-effective-the-campaign-to-kick-oreilly-off-the-air-is-going/

Oh look some more win for him

http://deadline.com/2015/03/bill-oreilly-ratings-2015-controversy-1201386281/

His reruns beats prime time first run news shows
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/03/04/ratings-oreilly-factor-repeat-beats-all-of-cnn-msnbc-primetime/

Come and try to disprove me or the sources Q99

thumb up

Oh, you can bet she or some other lib will argue that all your sources are invalid. That's a given. Anything they don't like they just discredit the source.. What else is new, right?

Time-Immemorial
She will type out a extremely long post, filled with a bunch of run around, I will waste 10 minutes of my life deciphering the nonsense to come to the conclusion that it is in fact nonsense.

Star428
She will type out a extremely long post, filled with a bunch of run around, I will waste 10 minutes of my life deciphering the nonsense to come to the conclusion that it is in fact nonsense.

laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.