Seventh Sister/Fifth Brother/Inquisitor vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Fight!

(I say Savage Pwns)

red8
I'd go with Savage, though the Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother had a pretty nice force feat holding that shuttle.

EmperorSidious2
Inquisitors could possibly take this.

Kurk
Honestly I'd go with Savage all day any day, especially if blood lusted. I'd love to see the smug looks on the Inquisitors' faces vanish as they're sent flying back through the air after making connection with a raging Savage.

And the whole shuttle thing I don't understand, weren't the inquisitors supposed to be significantly weaker than the ruling sith such that they could have no chance of overthrowing them? Holding a shuttle seems like a feat that most jedi during the clone wars couldn't achieve.

I don't know man...then again, I can't take the Rebel's series seriously and continue to despise it. Probably just me getting older.

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
And the whole shuttle thing I don't understand, weren't the inquisitors supposed to be significantly weaker than the ruling sith such that they could have no chance of overthrowing them? Holding a shuttle seems like a feat that most jedi during the clone wars couldn't achieve.

Which shows how powerful the ruling Sith are if these guys are mere bugs to them.

|King Joker|
Neither the Sister or Brother could hold the Phantom by themselves. And the point of the Inquisitors is to hunt down surviving Jedi, so they should be more powerful than an average one, regardless.

EmperorSidious2
Honestly I'd go with Savage all day any day, especially if blood lusted. I'd love to see the smug looks on the Inquisitors' faces vanish as they're sent flying back through the air after making connection with a raging Savage.

I don't know man...then again, I can't take the Rebel's series seriously and continue to despise it. Probably just me getting older.

Hard to say. I mean as Duelsit the inquisitors have only fought padawan said and untrained Jedi. Savage has more saber feats. However in the force I think there being 3 of them they could catch him on the offside, or overwhelm him with a combined force push.

I've never understood how powerful the inquisitors were supposed to be. I believed they were supposed to be able to take on low level Jedi not people like savage by themselves. However there are 3 of them that are skilled.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
Which shows how powerful the ruling Sith are if these guys are mere bugs to them.

thumb up

Yeah....2 people holding back a shuttle is pathetic compared to what Vader and Palpatine are capable of.

carthage
Opress kills the two Male inquisitors and takes Seventh and creates a race of super Zabrak/Miralian hybrids to fight the Rebellion

Kurk
Originally posted by carthage
Opress kills the two Male inquisitors and takes Seventh and creates a race of super Zabrak/Miralian hybrids to fight the Rebellion

|King Joker|
How old are you, Kurk?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Joker's DTF damn

|King Joker|
Noooooooooooo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your profile pic says otherwise NGL

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
How old are you, Kurk?
Old enough

|King Joker|
Old enough 47?

Kurk
47?
If you really want to know my age you can solve this word problem:

In ten years I will be one-half of Duncan's age. Currently I am eleven years older than one-ninth of Duncan's age.

Ha

Emperordmb
You're seventeen?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
inb4 Tim Duncan

Kurk
I want Joker to solve it. Cmon youngins, use that algebra you're learning!

Emperordmb
He would've turned to me for help anyways, the guy with a 100 so far in BC Calculus cool

|King Joker|
Who the **** is Duncan

carthage
A master duelist with a dead eye

ares834
Who the **** is Duncan

Some magcial freak who doesn't age a day in ten years apparently...

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He would've turned to me for help anyways, the guy with a 100 so far in BC Calculus cool Nice, I'll get into derivatives next time

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He would've turned to me for help anyways, the guy with a 100 so far in BC Calculus cool gimme ur lunch money

ares834
gimme ur lunch money

thumb up

Plus he got the problem, at least the way it's worded, wrong. ninja

|King Joker|
thumb up

Plus he got the problem, at least the way it's worded, wrong. ninja OOH SHIT DMB WHATCHU SAY TO THAT

Emperordmb
Well if I did the math treating Duncan's age as a variable rather than a constant, Kurk's age would be 15.57 years old, and it really doesn't make sense for anyone to describe their age with such precision as to delve into numbers with decimals, and him saying he's old enough as a 17 year old makes a lot more sense than him saying so as a 15.57 year old.

Treating Duncan's age as a constant gets you an answer that makes a lot more sense.

ares834
Excuses. There goes your 100. thumb down

Kurk
Let x equal my age
Let y equal Duncan's age

current age: x = (1/9)y + 11
future age: x + 10 = (1/2)y

Solve for x and set both equations equal to each other

(1/2)y - 10 = (1/9)y + 11
(7/18)y = 21
21 divided by 7/18 = 54
y = 54

Plug 54 back into one of the original equations

x = (1/9)y + 11
x = (1/9)(54) + 11
x = 17

ares834
future age: x + 10 = (1/2)y

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/GIFS/commando-wrong_zpsb5bf6261.gif

Kurk
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/GIFS/commando-wrong_zpsb5bf6261.gif How?
10 years from now (which is x), I will be one-half of Duncan's age.

17 + 10 = 27
27x2 = 54

ares834
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/PoweredBySoy/GIFS/commando-wrong_zpsb5bf6261.gif

Duncan ages too.

Kurk
Duncan ages too.
apologies, I mis-worded the problem.
In ten years I will be one-half of Duncan's current age
messed wow I'm an idiot

ares834
Nah, I'm just a smart-ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.