Agen Kolar vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

EmperorSidious2
Caedus stomps

carthage
Uh no...?

|King Joker|
They're both similarly skilled (Agen beating Vos, Caedus contending with Jaina, Luke, etc.) but Kolar boasts a massive Force edge. I'd say Agen takes this pretty solidly.

Emperordmb
thumb up Kolar attacks with force powers suddenly and without Caedus noticing.

|King Joker|
Sourcebooks say that Kolar is "celebrated" among the prime of the Jedi. This makes him comparable to Caedus.

Emperordmb
I also hear he's especially fond of delivering high kicks to foes.

anyways Kolar is a master of the Niman and Ataru styles. This shows his implemation of Physical Combat.

ILS
Gonna have to think about this one.

S_W_LeGenD
Agen Kolar senses Darth Caedu's strength and tells him that he (i.e. Agen Kolar) have no chance and this is cheating just like in the case of Palpatine. Darth Caedus takes pity on the Jedi and gives him one. However, as Kolar lunges forward and swings his lightsaber, Darth Caedus dodges his move and says "fooled ya. Now die."

The screen goes blank and we hear Force Lightning and screams for mercy from the poor Jedi. And then everything goes silent.

DarthAnt66
Then the screen comes back revealing Kolar as the actual Sith Lord and survivor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.