Vaylin vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force fight

Duel takes place in a Trombone

SunRazer
lol Vaylin gets creamed.

red8
Plagueis

Time-Immemorial
Plagueis, this isn't even a fight, its a slaughter.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by red8
Plagueis

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Don't be ridiculous. Vaylin should not be underestimated: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/vaylin-respect-thread/117531/

Both have showings that can be used to argue superiority of either in some aspects.

B/W I will not jump to conclusions until KoTFE is complete. It is early to consider Vaylin in versus contests against established powerhouses.

SunRazer
I'm sure we're aware of Vaylin's showings, lol. As powerful as she is she doesn't stand a chance.

Sinious
@ Legend

No one's underestimating Vaylin by saying she is below Plagueis lol

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
@ Legend

No one's underestimating Vaylin by saying she is below Plagueis lol
This is not my point of contention. We haven't seen the best of Vaylin yet.

However, I do find claims like ridiculous.

Sinious
That doesn't matter. Proven potential is what you should base your arguments on.

Well, its certainly not a close fight but I don't know about steamrolling, yeah.

Ursumeles
Bump

Beniboybling
Does Plagueis know the magic words?

Tondemonai
Vaylin

MythLord
Plagueis slaughters.

Petrus
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

lmao what the **** was this guy doing commenting on SW topics

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Plagueis slaughters.
laughing out loud

Petrus
Plagueis does win, LeG.

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin.
How?

UCanShootMyNova
Oneshotting Arcann and Senya simultaneously.

Ursumeles
While they were off-guard, lmao.
Plagueis could do the same.

DarthAnt66
Why the hell were they off-guard?

UCanShootMyNova
They were off guard? Ant didn't tell me that.

Edit: Can you post the video Ant?

DarthAnt66
Valkorion even tells them she's still a threat, she agrees, and then attacks, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
They were off guard? Ant didn't tell me that.

Edit: Can you post the video Ant?
No, they weren't.

On mobile. Google Dulfy KOTET chapter 8.

Ursumeles
She had the hands on the ground, Valkorion said something and she whispered something. Then her eyes started glowing, she suddenly stand up and suddenly blasted the two away.

Petrus
Still doesn't mean she's better than Plagueis in a straight up duel.

DarthAnt66
By something, you mean Valkorion telling them all that Vaylin is still a threat. And then by whisper something, you mean Vaylin agreeing with Valkorion, giving a blatant indication she's about to do something.

Ursumeles
@Petrus Force only.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
By something, you mean Valkorion telling them all that Vaylin is still a threat. And then by whisper something, you mean Vaylin agreeing with Valkorion, giving a blatant indication she's about to do something.
Wait, Arcann and Senya could hear them?
Also, I don't really think that Arcann/Senya heard her, lol. They weren't in a defensive position, they don't even tried to erect a barrier.

MythLord
Yeah, they were kinda just starring blankly at space when she unleashed the maelstrom.

DarthAnt66
Are you serious? Of course they heard her - she didn't even whisper it. And she was right in front of them. And yes, they heard Valkorion - they only don't when he freezes time, which he didn't in this instance. I have no clue how you concluded they didn't defend themselves - we don't see one way or another, but the context makes it obvious they were forewarned.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, they were kinda just starring blankly at space when she unleashed the maelstrom.
What? No they weren't. Rewatch the video.

DarthAnt66
You people literally arguing Arcann and Senya weren't prepared when Valkorion and Vaylin stated she was about to use an attack, lol.

ILS
Yeah, not convinced Arcann and Senya had prepared an adequate defence, based on SWTOR's animations.

Vaylin is sort of powerful though. Kenobi level, perhaps.

DarthAnt66
That's a shocker. thumb up

DarthAnt66
ILS, who wins: novel Vitiate or Dooku?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I doubt ILS is serious.

mmm

DarthAnt66
Didn't he say Venamis could defeat Valkorion? erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If serious...erm

Nephthys
Lol.

DarthAnt66
The way I see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1klaiLFq3cA&t=15m30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgwf6gXWg60&t=2h23m36s

Anyone who triggers these two reactions out of Valkorion is > Plagueis.

ILS
ILS, who wins: novel Vitiate or Dooku? Dooku may just blitz him, but he'd probably win with his superior array of Force powersOriginally posted by DarthAnt66
Didn't he say Venamis could defeat Valkorion? erm Even Bane could, never mind Venamis.

DarthAnt66
mmm

Yeah, trolling. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In regards to this thread, Plagueis...

But Vaylin puts up a very solid effort.

ILS
mmm

Yeah, trolling. thumb up Some quotes are undeniable, as you well know. Stop lowballing Venamis. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Some quotes are undeniable, as you well know. Stop lowballing Venamis. thumb up
mmm

Allow me to clarify: I hope you're trolling.

Beniboybling
So Plagueis would kill Valkorion but Vaylin makes him scared.

mmm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
So Plagueis would kill Valkorion
LMFAO what

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion > Plagueis.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgwf6gXWg60&t=2h33m00s

mmm Yeah, looks Kenobi level.

ILS
mmm

Allow me to clarify: I hope you're trolling. A quick comparison of temple-busting abilities between Bane and Vitiate, combined with their respective power growths (advantage Bane, given that one Orbalisk Bane >> amped PoD Bane, and DoE Bane >> Full Orb Bane) AND the near-30 generations of progressively stronger Sith between Bane and Venamis leaves Venamis looking pretty awesome, even in a feats comparison. Not to mention he is so fast he looks like lightning in a forest, which is beyond Valkorion's ability to react, and he's also an ambidexterous lightsaber wielder who can float.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion > Plagueis. Nah.

Tondemonai
Valkorion > Sheev.

Fixed

Beniboybling
Shit just got serious.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
A quick comparison of temple-busting abilities between Bane and Vitiate, combined with their respective power growths (advantage Bane, given that one Orbalisk Bane >> amped PoD Bane, and DoE Bane >> Full Orb Bane) AND the near-30 generations of progressively stronger Sith between Bane and Venamis leaves Venamis looking pretty awesome, even in a feats comparison. Not to mention he is so fast he looks like lightning in a forest, which is beyond Valkorion's ability to react, and he's also an ambidexterous lightsaber wielder who can float.
I'd love to formally debate you on Revan / Valkorion vs Venamis / Tenebrous before all of KMC or CV in a CaV.

ILS
I'd love to formally debate you on Revan / Valkorion vs Venamis / Tenebrous before all of KMC or CV in a CaV. Lets do it, make the thread p*ssy

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ILS is obviously joking, ant. erm

ILS
ILS is obviously joking, ant. erm Yeah lol.

Obviously Venamis doesn't always float when he fights.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

Ily

DarthAnt66
ILS is obviously joking, ant. erm
*shrugs* Hard to tell given his blatant hatred against SWTOR.

ILS
*shrugs* Hard to tell given his blatant hatred against SWTOR. Why did you delete the thread fgt, I'm gathering sources as we speak.

Petrus
If Vaylin made Arcann and Senya shit their paints, you can bet your ass Plagueis would have them scared shitless. We're talking about a guy who's only slightly below Sidious as of TPM, when he was already considered ridiculously powerful. Sidious would shit on Vaylin. Seriously.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Why did you delete the thread fgt, I'm gathering sources as we speak. I was looking forward to it, yeah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Petrus
If Vaylin made Arcann and Senya shit their paints, you can bet your ass Plagueis would have them scared shitless. We're talking about a guy who's only slightly below Sidious as of TPM, when he was already considered ridiculously powerful. Sidious would shit on Vaylin. Seriously.

No one cares that Vaylin made Arcann and Senya shit their pants, because Vaylin already shit on them.

It's her making Valkorion shit his pants that's impressive. smile

Petrus
No one cares that Vaylin made Arcann and Senya shit their pants, because Vaylin already shit on them.

It's her making Valkorion shit his pants that's impressive. smile

You don't think that a guy who's roughly TPM Sidious level would make Valkorion shit his pants, as well? smile

DarthAnt66
-

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Never said he wouldn't. thumb up

I just have no idea why you brought up Arcann or Senya.

Also, Ant, Vaylin isn't TPM Sidious level.

Emperordmb
TBF, it was Valkorion trapped in a host body while he was barely able to use the Force to do shit at the time. That is an extremely vulnerable state.

Beniboybling
Valkorion is also a weak ass pussy, why are we suprised?

Petrus
Never said he wouldn't. thumb up

I just have no idea why you brought up Arcann or Senya.

Also, Ant, Vaylin isn't TPM Sidious level.

Gewd. thumb up

Well because ppl are saying that because Vaylin pwnt Senya and Arcann she's above Plagueis, which is ridiculous.

Petrus
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Valkorion is also a weak ass pussy, why are we suprised?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/12208305.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Only ant says that. smile

Petrus
Only ant says that. smile

smile smile smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Petrus
If Vaylin made Arcann and Senya shit their paints, you can bet your ass Plagueis would have them scared shitless. We're talking about a guy who's only slightly below Sidious as of TPM, when he was already considered ridiculously powerful. Sidious would shit on Vaylin. Seriously. ily

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
ily santa

Zenwolf
So it's ok to use the potential argument for Vaylin, but not for Anakin....hmm...double standards here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Huh?

Beniboybling
#exposed

Azronger
Vaylin is Vader-tier at best. Comparing their showings, they're pretty even.

Plagueis makes her his *****.

Tondemonai
Lol, Vaylin's pretty solidly above Vader

Azronger
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Lol, Vaylin's pretty solidly above Vader

Name me a single feat (plus the video link) and we'll see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.