For KMC Versus vets: Us vs vsbattles wiki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
For people who regularly post in Versus threads.

Mmkay, so this is solely because of one person, and his logic is annoying and stupid, makes no sense.

He believes Travel Speed = Combat Speed, and that novels aren't canon because they're adaptions.

If they're adaptions, it doesn't make them any less canon.

Because of him being an administrator, he takes this power to erase any edits I'll make. Has no vendetta against me, but I'm sure as shit not smart enough to make and regularly check on a healthy wiki, get people to join and such.

But, with the knowledge I do have on certain characters, I try to make sure my arguments are as crisp as they can get.

Anybody from the SW Versus sub-forums know I suck at debating on Versus threads, but thats because everything I use is taken from Wookiepedia and other sources, such as cartoons or movies, I don't own any Star Wars literature and haven't made an attempt to dabble in deep Star Wars lore besides ToR stuff, but I'm semi-good in the Anime/Manga, and Game Versus sub-forums, and have held my own a few good times in the Foreign Cinema sub-forum. I'm not perfect or anything, and can't challenge someone on an intellectual deep level, such as if we're talking about real life stuff or calling out faults in their arguments. I'm also not very good at any real life school subject, such as math, or science. Math especially, **** that, I couldn't figure out algebra for half the school year, and that was Algebra-1 in a special education classroom, like SPECIAL special.

However, this logic is absurd, it's downright disrespectful even, that this person would be stupid enough to believe these things.

I know this is the dumbest thing for any person to be ranting about, and I'll get some flak, and some probably will even call out some of the things I say, such as "I'll bet the dude just beat you in a thread and you got butthurt, came here to post on KMC". Yeah, okay, post that.

But as of now, I declare war!.... Again!!!

Jmanghan
And by war, I mean, a few of us KMC Versus vets should go and make some edits to the page to make it more fair, because they do have some pretty deep stuff when it comes to Versus content, such as Tier's, Attack Potency, Destructive Capabilities, it's pretty cool, all-in-all.

Jmanghan
There's also this crazy theory that Mundus from Devil May Cry is universal.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:131731

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.