Raiden vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/135167/4120409-0388203639-MGSR..jpg

vs

http://wallpaperswide.com/download/starkiller_star_wars_the_force_unleashed_2-wallpaper-1280x768.jpg

Raiden from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance vs Starkiller from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Raiden is geared with all of the weapons from MGRR and his outfit and whatever he uses in MGRR. Starkiller is geared with the both lightsabers(Blue) and he has all of his upgrades from TFUII and the upgrades are fully upgraded. Morals are off. Battle in New Marais from Infamous 2. Who takes this one out?

Jmanghan
This is a hard one...

I say Starkiller can win.

0mega Spawn
Starkiller TK chokes raiden

Jesus McBurger
Starkiller takes this. It would be a tough fight but starkiller would overcome him

Jesus McBurger
With this as a location starkiller would use the militia and those monster things as a distraction

RadZoa
I don't think Raiden has any answer to force grabs and being tossed like a rag doll. He's stronger and faster than Starkiller but it won't mean jack if he can't get in close enough

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
With this as a location starkiller would use the militia and those monster things as a distraction
Did you mean about the Monster things are Conduits or something?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
I don't think Raiden has any answer to force grabs and being tossed like a rag doll. He's stronger and faster than Starkiller but it won't mean jack if he can't get in close enough Stronger, yeah.

Faster is arguable, considering he can just spam Force Dash, which can outrun Raiden in short bursts.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Nusa105
Did you mean about the Monster things are Conduits or something?
Yea those things made by that one conduit

KingD19
Or...Starkiller could use Raiden's one weakness, being a cyborg and all. Flood him with enough electricity to destroy a large ship, as he is prone to doing.

RadZoa
That's true, as impressive as MGR Cyborgs are they're helpless against EMP's. Raiden and Monsoon both demonstrated this.

BeyonderGod
Starkiller takes this dude beat Darth Vader. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.