Darth Nihilus vs. Sidious/Yoda/Vitiate/Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Distance is 20 feet

Can he drain them in time?

McP
None of them is a wound in the Force (or perhaps Vitaite is like 10.00 wounds), so:

1) He will drain them before they could react, assuming that Master of the Universes Vitiate can be drained.
2) He will die, trying to drain Master of the Universes Vitiate.

Anyway, Luke, Yoda and Sidious are non-factors.

ILS
Lmfao.

EmperorSidious2
Anyone here could solo IMO.

Sinious
Originally posted by McP

Anyway, Luke, Yoda and Sidious are non-factors. Interesting.

Beniboybling
Throw in Malak and they have a chance. thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Throw in Malak and they have a chance. thumb up Agreed tbh.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Throw in Malak and they have a chance. thumb up
Not even the most retarded post in this thread tho

Lord Stark
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Anyone here could solo IMO.

carthage
Proof they can Tank his drain?

Deronn_solo
Luke 'ports his lightsaber in Nihilus' skull.

GG.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Proof they can Tank his drain? I would actually like to see one so this issue of placing Nihilus can be settled. After all, some people seem to think he can actually defeat this team.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion was the sole survivor of the Nathema experiment. Moreover, no Sith was able to challenge his supremacy in the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire even though many Sith practiced and utilized Force Drain powers. I am inclined to assert that Valkorion have an answer for these type of threats.

FreshestSlice
Why on God's green Naboo would something that was designed to give him power kill him? Like seriously.

Nai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion was the sole survivor of the Nathema experiment.

This statement makes no sense. He was at the receiving end of the Force Drain and not target of it. That's like saying "Nihilus survived Katarr"...

None of them has compared a drain even remotely compareable to Nihilus in terms of power.

Valkorion's very nature would probably be enough to prevent being drained by Nihilus.

And of course, there is Luke, who can render himself unsenseable in the Force, which would probably also prevent an attack that targets his presence in (connection to) the Force.

Nephthys
It is indeed plausible that Valkorion could resist the drain given that he's essentially a more stable Nihilus.

Rendering yourself unsenseable wouldn't prevent the attack hitting imo. It's an aoe attack that would hit him regardless of his force presence.

Nai
Originally posted by Nephthys
It is indeed plausible that Valkorion could resist the drain given that he's essentially a more stable Nihilus.

Agree.

Bane was capable of resisting the effects of the thought-bomb by minimizing his presence in the Force - which causes similar effects. And it's clearly not an attack that just hits everything, given that Visas managed to survive, which leads to the suggestion that Nihilus did actively "pick" targets. That aside: Luke, when using the respective technique, just appeared "dead" or "non-existant" in the Force, and the attack just hits living things.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure Nihilus directs his powers, rather than just unleashing a death field (unless he's showing no restraint at all). That's why his failed Drain was exclusive to the Exile, and that's why when he sapped Traya's powers, Sion wasn't affected.

Beniboybling
Luke would have to have the foresight to render himself undetectable though, which seems unlikely. mmm

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nai
This statement makes no sense. He was at the receiving end of the Force Drain and not target of it. That's like saying "Nihilus survived Katarr"...
Sir,

Darth Nihilus attacked Katarr from the safety of his Starship. However, he was immune to Force Drain powers by virtue of his condition.

Vitiate was present on Medriaas during its apocalyptic event. I do not deny the possibility of him being a beneficiary of this super-ritual but:

Meetra was no expert on dark side sorcery, but it was safe to assume Vitiate not only survived the ritual, but emerged more powerful than ever. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan)

Originally posted by Nai
None of them has compared a drain even remotely compareable to Nihilus in terms of power.
True, but Force Drain powers are dangerous . Even entities such as Abeloth are vulnerable to Force Drain powers.

Lord Draahg trapped Darth Vowrawn in a Deadly Field and asserted that this Force Drain technique will disintegrate his target in a span of few minutes. However, Emperor's Wrath II saved Darth Vowrawn.

Vitiate extensively utilized his Force Drain powers to satiate his hunger and ensure his power progression with passage of time. He siphoned energy of many Force-users and even Force ghosts.

Originally posted by Nai
Valkorion's very nature would probably be enough to prevent being drained by Nihilus.
I feel the same.

Originally posted by Nai
And of course, there is Luke, who can render himself unsenseable in the Force, which would probably also prevent an attack that targets his presence in (connection to) the Force.
Darth Krayt penetrated the defenses of Luke Skywalker with a Force Drain technique. I believe that visual contact can be sufficient to attack an individual with Force Drain powers.

SunRazer
Meetra wasn't even present on Medriaas, so she wouldn't know what happened in its entirety. She only witnessed the results.

carthage
Can Nihilus destroy them like he did to Telos?

UCanShootMyNova
B!tch, maybe.

MythLord
Any of them solo.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Any of them solo.

The Ellimist
Nihilus dies.

Zotar3232
Nihilus drains the group, winning easily.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion was the sole survivor of the Nathema experiment. Moreover, no Sith was able to challenge his supremacy in the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire even though many Sith practiced and utilized Force Drain powers. I am inclined to assert that Valkorion have an answer for these type of threats.

You fight valk at lvl 50 and you fight malgus at lvl 55, valk isn't even malgus level

SunRazer
You fight Weakitiate at 50. Valk would be at 70, if there's even a fight.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
You fight Weakitiate at 50. Valk would be at 70, if there's even a fight.
weaktiate is 5/7 of valk meaning he's almost as good. Weakitiate was amped by a nexus.
Malgus>amped almost as good valk, malgus>valk.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by McP

Anyway, Luke, Yoda and Sidious are non-factors.
This

SunRazer
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
weaktiate is 5/7 of valk meaning he's almost as good. Weakitiate was amped by a nexus.

5/7? Is this based on the levels? laughing out loud

Weakitiate on the nexus is 50, then. Valk being 70 would still put him above Malgus at 50. erm

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM&t=0m33s

S_W_LeGenD
You fight valk at lvl 50 and you fight malgus at lvl 55, valk isn't even malgus level
mmm

Such wisdom! You have shown me the error in my ways...

Trocity
Nihilus held a freaking fleet together with the Force and could eat entire planets.

These guys are good, but not that good.

MythLord
So are Rocky and Zotar the Kbro and Erkan of this forum now, or...?

Any one of the team solo, slaughtering Nihilus.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
So are Rocky and Zotar the Kbro and Erkan of this forum now, or...?

Any one of the team solo, slaughtering Nihilus.

Troll or troll not, nihlus stomps

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Trocity
Nihilus held a freaking fleet together with the Force and could eat entire planets.

These guys are good, but not that good.

He never ate a planet, he just painted it grey

MythLord
Troll or troll not, nihlus stomps

I'm not trolling, but I do hope you are. Nihilus dies.

Learn the definition of a No Limits Fallacy.

Freedon Nadd
Four of the strongest Force-users versus Darth Nihilus
Assuming that Nihilus drains them; he might win.
Either way, it is a titanic battle.
I am wondering when Luke appeared dead if it wasn't Force hibernation or Force concealment?
And how could Luke be 'dead' to the Force if he is able to render himself 'alive' again? It is the Art of the Small, IIRC.
But, I am not sure if that will help Luke to protect himself from Nihilus' drain.
If Nihilus' drain is rendered obsolete(with them being immune and being on a planet where Nihilus cannot feed) Then these guys might win. But barely.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

you mispelled "titanic stomp".
And if by "he might win" you mean he might last ten seconds you'd still be wrong

Zotar3232
I am wondering when Luke appeared dead if it wasn't Force hibernation or Force concealment?
And how could Luke be 'dead' to the Force if he is able to render himself 'alive' again? It is the Art of the Small, IIRC.
But, I am not sure if that will help Luke to protect himself from Nihilus' drain.
If Nihilus' drain is rendered obsolete(with them being immune and being on a planet where Nihilus cannot feed) Then these guys might win. But barely.

Nihilus wins, easily.

The group doesn't have firepower that equals a planet being ripped to pieces, which Nihilus can shrug off.

As has already been explained billions of times, Kreia studied the Sith Hermetica and understood that Nihilus's drain has no defense.

However other Force Wounds (I.E. Meetra Surik) are immune due to her condition.

Canonically, none of the people listed in the group are Force Wounds - thus they have no immunity.

Nihilus can Hunger-Drain them at a moments notice, or telekinetically crush them like bugs, if he desires.

The group cannot hurt Nihilus - as even a Mass Shadow Generator ripping Malachor apart couldn't do it.

Nihilus is, realistically, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed.

You, my friend, are obviously intelligent, but there are many Retards here who cannot wrap their tiny, little brains around established facts.

Nihilus absolutely wrecks and kills this group easily.

Nihilus wins.

Deronn_solo
Nihilus gets gangbanged.

Zotar3232
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
My mom gets gangbanged.

Fixed. big grin

How about you explain how Nihilus loses?

I wanna hear this.

Deronn_solo
I know you sport a third copy chromosome 21 and all, but even complete retards know mama jokes are lame a it gets.

Zotar3232
Originally posted by Deronn_solo I know you sport a third copy chromosome 21 and all, but even complete retards know mama jokes are lame a it gets.

Oh, yeah? laughing laughing laughing

I think you definitely sport more chromosomes than me, Goober.

If I was anywhere near as retarded as most of the people here, I would believe Nihilus loses, too. wink

Freedon Nadd
Zot. The thing is that there is an accolade where it is stated that Vitiate became the most-dominating Force-user in the galaxy(after the Sith Triumvirate)
And you have Traya who claims that Nihilus might just rival the ancient Sith(though, she is not aware of the power Nihilus has gathered throughout the events after she was exiled)
And you have Luke+Yoda+Vitiate+Sidious
If these guys are immune to Force-killer and Nihilus unleashes it on them(then he's gonna deplet his Force reserves)
I agree that Nihilus wins. But if his Hunger fails then he is barely getting stomped.
I am not a Nihilus fanboy. I am just trying to see the whole picture.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zotar3232
Nihilus wins, easily.

The group doesn't have firepower that equals a planet being ripped to pieces, which Nihilus can shrug off.

As has already been explained billions of times, Kreia studied the Sith Hermetica and understood that Nihilus's drain has no defense.

However other Force Wounds (I.E. Meetra Surik) are immune due to her condition.

Canonically, none of the people listed in the group are Force Wounds - thus they have no immunity.

Nihilus can Hunger-Drain them at a moments notice, or telekinetically crush them like bugs, if he desires.

The group cannot hurt Nihilus - as even a Mass Shadow Generator ripping Malachor apart couldn't do it.

Nihilus is, realistically, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed.

You, my friend, are obviously intelligent, but there are many Retards here who cannot wrap their tiny, little brains around established facts.

Nihilus absolutely wrecks and kills this group easily.

Nihilus wins.
Was Nihilus even a Force-sensitive?
IMO, he was a Mandalorian slave.
What the MSG did more exactly?
IIRC, it only killed the Force on Malachor(except for the Trayus Academy) and caught the battleships in a gravity field, crushing them one by another.
Did it crush the planet the MSG's explosion? I don't recall so.

Freedon Nadd
you mispelled "titanic stomp".
And if by "he might win" you mean he might last ten seconds you'd still be wrong
Go into Chaos and serve your dear Sheev. cool

SunRazer
Was Nihilus even a Force-sensitive?

laughing out loud

McP
XD

Either member of team stomps him in single fight anyway

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by SunRazer
laughing out loud
Having midi-chlorians doesn't make you instantly a Force-sensitive.

Freedon Nadd
It's very possibly that because of his Hunger, Nihilus is able to touch the Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.