Suspect arrested for burning black churches...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/2/black-man-charged-in-st-louis-church-burnings/

The poor media was hoping to god it was a racist white guy, but nope. Sorry. Just another black guy committing crimes against other blacks.
I guess this will be the last we hear about it
http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2015_44/1284106/ david_lopez_jackson_c612dd3de6b0ac6c5a5d3ebff40c7c
01.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Nothing they could do to make that lol look white.

Here is the non mobile version

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/2/black-man-charged-in-st-louis-church-burnings/

Star428
Awww...too bad for the poor liberal mainstream media. They don't get to race-bait this time. Bummer... for them anyway.

Time-Immemorial
What a dumb ******.

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nothing they could do to make that lol look white.

Here is the non mobile version

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/2/black-man-charged-in-st-louis-church-burnings/ With mass murderers now being mostly black, the last school shooter being black and the on air murder of the news ppl being done by a black gay guy.....this was a sure fire hate crime to show how evil whitey is and how oppressed black folk are.
But, once again reality intervenes....laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Like I said, what a dumb ******.laughing out loud

long pig
Originally posted by Star428
Awww...too bad for the poor liberal mainstream media. They don't get to race-bait this time. Bummer... for them anyway.
Don't be so sure. Liberals have never let facts get in the way of a good racial story!

-puts liberal hat on-
Well, its obviously this poor man was brainwashed by an evil cracks ass cracka. .

Time-Immemorial
This is white people fault for the oppression of the black man!

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This is white people fault for the oppression of the black man!
Obviously.

Time-Immemorial
gs6vSIOh7Sk

The cops should have just gone over and shot her dead.

Omega Vision
Racist circle jerk.

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Racist circle jerk.
Look, I know the news is heartbreaking for you and your liberal cult. But don't despair, I'm sure something that reinforces your beliefs will eventually happen.

Bashar Teg
Racist circle jerk.

welcome to KKKMC

DarthAnt66
Racist circle jerk.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
welcome to KKKMC

So you don't care about this guy burning churches?

Bashar Teg
i'm not the one trying to inflate 2 instances in order to suggest that white supremacists have not been burning down black churches. it's ****ing stupid, lacks any credibility and is easily dismissed.

the only reason it's a topic here is so you guys can tug on eachother.

Time-Immemorial
i'm not the one trying to inflate 2 instances in order to suggest that white supremacists have not been burning down black churches. it's ****ing stupid, lacks any credibility and is easily dismissed.

Just like every thread you, bardock and rob make about black/cop problems?

I knew you for a fool, but not a double standard.

long pig

Whites have been burning churches recently? Proof

Ushgarak
Do not open bad faith threads like this designed purely to troll. LP, you'll be banned again for doing this if you keep it up, and for longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.